30 year reunion

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I wasn’t around back then but are there really only 9 survivors from that era? Fergie outlived most of the squad?

Dominant

Players missing:

giggs - lying low for obvious reasons
Ince - could have joined them today
Schmeichel - no idea where is he
Bruce - is he managing some team currently?
Kanchelskis - being russian
Cantona - ???

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
I wasn’t around back then but are there really only 9 survivors from that era? Fergie outlived most of the squad?
Some obviously couldn't make it - could be 1-2 others

Peter Schmeichel
Andrei Kanchelskis
Eric Cantona
Steve Bruce
Paul Ince
Russell Beardsmore
Ben Thornley
Darren Ferguson
Danny Wallace
Dion Dublin
Simon Davies
Lee Martin

Ladron de redcafe

Irwin, Robson, Pallister, and Bruce don't look any different, just grey. McClair, though :lol:

And where is Cantona?

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Some obviously couldn't make it - could be 1-2 others

Peter Schmeichel
Andrei Kanchelskis
Eric Cantona
Steve Bruce
Paul Ince
Russell Beardsmore
Ben Thornley
Darren Ferguson
Danny Wallace
Dion Dublin
Simon Davies
Lee Martin
Were Thornley and Davies really involved in the 92/93 title winning team? I think Giggs was the only one from his batch that featured heavily in it. Which is impressive when you think about it. Guy is a scumbag but he was something else on the pitch.

Ladron de redcafe

Were Thornley and Davies really involved in the 92/93 title winning team? I think Giggs was the only one from his batch that featured heavily in it. Which is impressive when you think about it. Guy is a scumbag but he was something else on the pitch.
Giggs and Sharpe kept alternating, if I'm correct. Kanchelskis on the right wing. It is astonishing how quickly he developed, and how he was still a top performer by the time United won its 19th title in 2011.

Sharpe had his issues with ill discipline, which he admits to in his book and in the plethora of interviews he's given since retirement.

Brophs

The One and Only
They may not have managed to make Smell-o-vision a reality but there’s a serious bang of tramp’s piss off that picture.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Sparky taking the dirty City dirham still disappoints me. He’s as Red as they come and was a colossal player for us in that era where we were trying to re-establish ourselves as the preeminent club in English football. His achievements here are historical yet all I can see every time I see his face is his treachery bringing that mob to Old Trafford when trying to usurp us.

Maybe if they were relegation fodder when he managed them and not a threat, I mightn’t mind so much but that 2009-12 United-City rivalry was really becoming a serious one and Hughes was, regrettably, their face of it.

Barthez

What ever became of Lee Sharpe? - Never even hear his name mentioned. Thought he may have been a pundit but nothing

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
They were in the squad but I don't think they were involved much

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
Sparky taking the dirty City dirham still disappoints me. He’s as Red as they come and was a colossal player for us in that era where we were trying to re-establish ourselves as the preeminent club in English football. His achievements here are historical yet all I can see every time I see his face is his treachery bringing that mob to Old Trafford when trying to usurp us.

Maybe if they were relegation fodder when he managed them and not a threat, I mightn’t mind so much but that 2009-12 United-City rivalry was really becoming a serious one and Hughes was, regrettably, their face of it.
Do you feel the same way about Dennis Law or Brian Kidd or Peter Schemicael?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Is McClair in witness protection or something?! Took me a good 20 seconds to recognise him :lol:

Guapa

Brilliant.Shame some of the others couldn't make it.