30 years EPL - Most Iconic moment

Chief123

30 year anniversary of the EPL.

What’s your most iconic moment?

One that sticks out for me is Di Canio pushing over the ref!

TsuWave

Most iconic? Adebayor celebration for City vs Arsenal

Legendary stuff

Chief123

Another one is Darren Bent scoring a goal against Liverpool because the football hit a balloon and went in!

gormless

Realistically it’s Aguero or the whole of the Leicester season.

More fun ones would be Eric booting a fan. Beckham Wimbledon goal. Suarez biting. We do not let this slip. Keane on Haaland.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
My 30th Birthday and 1 year wedding anniversary...the Agueroooooo moment. Will haunt me til the end of time. Ruined a damn fine dinner too.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Spurs came third in two horse race was comedy gold. :lol: .

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Wenger being made to stand in front of the United fans was up there.

Chief123

Spurs came third in two horse race was comedy gold. :lol: .
Literally every person I’ve asked “Who came second in the season Leicester won the title?” …. They’ve all wrongly answered “Spurs”. It’s a great quiz question.

Chief123

Who would have thought that would be one of De geas very few penalty saves! In fact, he was only to save 5 penalties in Prem in 11 years and only 3 that actually mattered! :lol:

Quite possibly the worst penalty saver I’ve seen. Villareal scored all 11 against him in europa final shootout!

DeGea’sFeet

Brian Deane scoring the first ever Prem league goal Vs Man Utd.

SAF and Kidd Celebrating on their knees after Bruce scored the equaliser Vs Sheff Wed. United’s title celebration a few weeks or so later, think Robson lifted it.

Beckham’s goal

Aprila signing for Newcastle in the snow.

Cantona’s collar
Cantona booting that fan
Cantona lob goal Vs I think Sunderland, but might be wrong.

Wenger. Arsenal winning title at OT, I think or beating us with a game to go. Can’t remember but Overmars goal

Ruud missing that penalty and getting mobbed.

Ruud scoring a penalty and ending the unbeaten run

Roy and Patrick

After that there’s not much. Obviously Aguerooooo is the stand out and grudgingly the stand out most iconic moment of the 30 years so far

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Did Ashley Young eat bird shit in the league or a cup game?

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Who would have thought that would be one of De geas very few penalty saves! In fact, he was only to save 5 penalties in Prem in 11 years and only 3 that actually mattered! :lol:

Quite possibly the worst penalty saver I’ve seen. Villareal scored all 11 against him in europa final shootout!
Big pete only saved one I think, but at least you know damn well which match it was.

Bulldog United

I most remember Norwich beating West Brom 1-0 with a goal after a few minutes.Delia Smith invited everyone over to hers for lunch at full time.

Ole'sattheWheel

Realistically Kompany v Leicester and City’s final day win v Villa last season are up there if we’re talking title winning moments

CarbonStoolBites

- Jordan Henderson lifting Liverpool’s first title in 30 years in front of a packed Anfield… oh wait

- Rooney’s goal vs City and the celebration.

- Keane and Vieira in the tunnel

- Cantona vs cnut

- Mourinho’s “special one” press conference at Chelsea

- Beckham vs Wimbledon

- Aguero (*puke in mouth)

- Leicester City

Realistically Kompany v Leicester and City’s final day win v Villa last season are up there if we’re talking title winning moments
Maybe if you started watching football 2 years ago. Lets see if anyone remembers these in 10 years.

Real Madras

Supports
Real Oviedo
Another one is Darren Bent scoring a goal against Liverpool because the football hit a balloon and went in!
It was a Liverpool fan who threw a beach ball onto the pitch only for the ball to hit it, change direction and bounce over Pepe Reina. Incredible stuff.