4-Way v2: GSTQ vs Indnyc

With players at their respective peaks, which team would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
its just that he is one of the purest n10s in history and its not like he would work hard like Platini for example so you could try and sell something new.
I don't expect him to put a defensive shift in midfield if that is what you are hinting at. I used this graphic because Laudrup preferred the left and Robson the right. You might as well put it as a 4-2-3-1. The difference is only aesthetical, not tactical.

GodShaveTheQueen

Alright, that is enough debate for a day. Will check the score line tomorrow.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
But soon he dropped deep into midfield where he influenced every aspect of the game so successfully that he was described as "The Portuguese Didi", after the famous Brazilian play-maker.
Oh, so you're basically playing with 10 men :wenger:

I have to say, I know this about myself, but for some reason I really underrate Coluna. I know that objectively he's better than what I think of him, but I can't help myself. There's no doubt in my mind that he can play in midfield 2 though, even though I'd also prefer him in a 3-men midfield as a furtherest forward (not a true number 10 though).

GodShaveTheQueen

There's no doubt in my mind that he can play in midfield 2 though, even though I'd also prefer him in a 3-men midfield as a furtherest forward (not a true number 10 though).
Yea, that would be the best way to put it.

GodShaveTheQueen

Well, that was an anti climatic draw.

I am done drafting here because biased cheats like @Theon make it a really bad experience after weeks of drafting. The man has no integrity or shame.

Its okay if anyone calls this a draw or win for Indy, its way too close a game, but to consistently vote against certain managers (12-0 in my case) and to help people he has co-managed with win regularly in close games like in the last draft is just disgusting.

Good riddance perhaps, but Scrappy is out. Bye.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
:(

I hope that you'll reconsider that decision.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Its okay if anyone calls this a draw or win for Indy, its way too close a game, but to consistently vote against certain managers (12-0 in my case) and to help people he has co-managed with win regularly in close games like in the last draft is just disgusting.
Aye, that is absolute bullshit tbf.

Hoping you will reconsider it too after some time. Take a break (I know for sure I needed one for example).

Indnyc

I am done drafting here because biased cheats like @Theon make it a really bad experience after weeks of drafting. The man has no integrity or shame.

Firstly good game.. I had nothing bad to say about either team so i guess a draw is a fair result.. Let @Edgar Allan Pillow decide what the outcome should be..

Secondly i genuinely hope you reconsider leaving.. Take a break if need be but do come back.. You've been amazing with your detailed analysis of players, playing styles, and in general being competitive (Sometimes maybe too much :) ).. The drafting community will be lesser in your absence..

Over the years i have realized that some people may not like you or the way your teams are set up.. They may consciously or sub consciously vote against you but it does not matter.. The fun in this forum (at least for me) is the banter and joy in drafting a team.. After that i have never cared if i lost in the first round or won the thing

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Dont leave scrappy, we will pray against theon.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Agenda voting accusations are not new. We've seen this with MJJ vs Indian posters and vice versa. It's just the way it is. We depend on posters to give others a fair shake.

If GSTQ is out, I'll give this match to @Indnyc. Congrats Indnyc.

I hope you're back for next draft GSTQ. There are so many other fun stuff to you'd be missing.

DVG7

I once had @Muffled funk PM me to say he was going to “Wreck your little draft life” then all of a sudden posters who would never dare read a draft thread started voting against me :lol:

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I once had @Muffled funk PM me to say he was going to “Wreck your little draft life” then all of a sudden posters who would never dare read a draft thread started voting against me :lol:
:lol: