5 league games until Brexit

Andy_Cole

West Ham (a)
Arsenal (h)
Newcastle (a)
Liverpool (h)
Norwich (a)

I think I would be satisfied with 10 points. Anything better will be fantastic. But quite a testing 5 fixtures for us.

Motorman

West Ham (a) WIN
Arsenal (h) WIN
Newcastle (a) WIN
Liverpool (h) DRAW
Norwich (a) WIN

13 points please

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Genuinely I'd be amazed if we got 10 points from those games, I can only see about 2 wins with the rest a combination of draws and defeats

izec

Looks like a tricky fixture list.

Should have won against Palace, Saints and Wolves to have some room for a bad game here or there, we fecked up.

West ham and Newcastle are the easier games, but we are so inconsistent, that we can drop points any time

RyRy11

Looks like a tricky fixture list.

Should have won against Palace, Saints and Wolves to have some room for a bad game here or there, we fecked up.

West ham and Newcastle are the easier games, but we are so inconsistent, that we can drop points any time
They were our bad games, got to get at least 12 points now to make up for them.

Irwin99

I thought we'd lose against Leicester but win the the following two. At any rate i'm confident about the Arsenal game provided we're at full strength. Liverpool game will be fun. If the atmosphere was anything like it was last season it should be a great game :drool:

Irwin99

I know we're not a particularly good side but I still think we'll get a result against Arsenal, I think they'll play more into our hands and we'll strangle the game and hit them on the counter . The rest of the games though :nervous:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I think we'll be alright once all the foreigners are removed on November 1. City and Liverpool are gonna wish they had invested in British talent.

Megadrive Man

Supports
Liverpool
I'm not sure what is least likely?

United getting 10 points or Brexit happening on the 31st!