Devil81

Premier league fixtures up until the next derby on the 14th January

West Ham (H)
Aston Villa (A)
Fulham (A)
Nottingham Forest (H)
Wolves (A)
Bournemouth (H)

With our new found performance levels and standards I'd be hoping we'd be comfortably in the top four come the difficult two fixtures of City and Arsenal.

wolvored

West Ham (H)
Aston Villa (A)
Fulham (A)
Nottingham Forest (H)
Wolves (A)
Bournemouth (H)

With our new found performance levels and standards I'd be hoping we'd be comfortably in the top four come the difficult two fixtures of City and Arsenal.
We should win all those games, the way we are playing now, but there will probably be a draw due to us struggling to score in one game. Still 16 points out of 18 would easily see us in top 4.

Tony247

West Ham (H)
Aston Villa (A)
Fulham (A)
Nottingham Forest (H)
Wolves (A)
Bournemouth (H)

Scoring goals is the biggest issue we have currently. Let's see how it goes.

Baneofthegame

Would like to think we win all 6 of those, next two being the toughest, Wolves seem to put in a performance against us as well.

Hoping for 18 but think it will be 13/14.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
We should win all those games, the way we are playing now, but there will probably be a draw due to us struggling to score in one game. Still 16 points out of 18 would easily see us in top 4.
You just dont. On paper maybe, but most of these teams will fight and we are not fanous for free scoring. One or two injuries and things could look worse

Status
Not open for further replies.