Alkmaar
Newcastle
LIVERPOOL
Partizan
Norwich
Chelsea (league cup)
Bournemouth

And we've not won away since Ole took the job full-time. :(

I think we have to evaluate the situation after these games. We can't continue to back the manager if there are no signs of recovery. I don't think we have a squad capable of challenging City and the dippers but it's a squad easily as good as Leicester and Westham ffs. This is a manager out of his depth. Love the guy and always will do but the job is far too big for him. I actually feel for him a bit. He's going to tarnish his legacy with some fans. He won't with me because I appreciate how crappy the club is right now and it's not Ole's fault. However the ownership isn't changing anytime soon it seems so we need to get a manager is to steady the ship and get us playing some decent football.

Plenty of options out there. And I don't buy into the argument that if you change manager you have to start all over again. Starting over again in this instance would be a good thing. Their is clear and obvious mistakes happening every single week.

Reluctantly I'm now Ole out.....but like I said this isn't his making. He's just the wrong man for the task.

Skills

Snitch
We're shit at home too. Our biggest thrashing is going to be the home game against Liverpool anyway.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I don’t bank on us if we had 6 home games coming up either

Raw

Alkmaar - D
Newcastle - W
Liverpool - L
Partizan - W
Norwich - D
Chelsea - L
Bournemouth - D

A mixture of 1-0 wins, 1-1 draws and 2-0/2-1 losses. Fun times ahead.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Genuinely think this is about to get ugly. Buckle up lads.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Huh... I just found out we're playing Chelsea in the League Cup. Who knew.

Think we'll beat Newcastle, lose to Liverpool and then lose to either of Norwich or Bournemouth and draw the other one.

Skills

Snitch
Alkmaar - D
Newcastle - W
Liverpool - L
Partizan - W
Norwich - D
Chelsea - L
Bournemouth - D

We're not beating Newcastle but that's about right.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Alkmaar 1-1 D
Newcastle 1-1 D
LIVERPOOL 0-3 L
Partizan 0-0 D
Norwich 0-1 L
Chelsea (league cup) 1-3 L
Bournemouth 1-2 L

Foxbatt

That Newcastle game is most important. If we lose then we are in big trouble.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Not excited for any of them unfortunately. Will have to slog through and hope we somehow find our form.

MUFC OK

Things are going to get a lot worse, I actually think he will give us no choice but to sack him, where the 'long term vision' becomes secondary to fighting relegation.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Alkmaar
Newcastle
LIVERPOOL
Partizan
Norwich
Chelsea (league cup)
Bournemouth

I think we have to evaluate the situation after these games. We can't continue to back the manager if there are no signs of recovery. I don't think we have a squad capable of challenging City and the dippers but it's a squad easily as good as Leicester and Westham ffs. This is a manager out of his depth. Love the guy and always will do but the job is far too big for him. I actually feel for him a bit. He's going to tarnish his legacy with some fans. He won't with me because I appreciate how crappy the club is right now and it's not Ole's fault. However the ownership isn't changing anytime soon it seems so we need to get a manager is to steady the ship and get us playing some decent football.

Plenty of options out there. And I don't buy into the argument that if you change manager you have to start all over again. Starting over again in this instance would be a good thing. Their is clear and obvious mistakes happening every single week.

Reluctantly I'm now Ole out.....but like I said this isn't his making. He's just the wrong man for the task.
Like?

Sterling Archer

Quite honestly if we don't win any of those seven games while showing some improvement on the issues most of us have pointed out, I could live with it.

I want to see the coaching staff learn from their mistakes. Midfield three, Pogba further up, Rashford wide, Lingard on the bench or wide, etc etc

Spaghetti

Mom's
Alkmaar - D
Newcastle - W
Liverpool - L
Partizan - W
Norwich - D
Chelsea - L
Bournemouth - D

Alkmaar - L
Newcastle - W
Liverpool - L :-(
Partizan - W
Norwich - W
Chelsea - W
Bournemouth - W

Some scrappy games, couple of big wins.

TheRedDevil'sAdvocate

I'd gladly take two draws from the European matches and 5-7 points from the Newcastle/Norwich/Bournemouth ones.
But even this looks as hard as climbing the Everest nowadays. Never thought i'd say this but we're just terrible at playing football. The thing that really pisses me off is that the scousers will probably come to OT and win by barely breaking a sweat. O tempora, o mores...

Red00012

I can’t see us making Europa League this season, which will probably end up with Ole’s sacking.

Havak

Pokemon master
You'd think we have to find something and win the next three away games by default. We definitely need to get that monkey off our backs - I'd take a draw with Liverpool and winning the next three away games 0-1 if offered right now. If we can do that, we suddenly go from some of the biggest doom and gloom to being unbeaten in five and better away from home. I'm just hopeful that banking a few away wins will sort us out and give the players more confidence.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
There's loads of managers better than Ole ffs. Allegri is available for starters. Plenty of international team coaches who'd probably jump at the chance.

Heck Brendan Rodgers is a far better coach. His Swansea, Liverpool, Celtic and Leicester teams played/play better football than we do. By far.

Ole is just a club legend. He's not a top coach though. Never will be.

redshaw

Difficult run. We'll see if the squad want to fix things.

I think the board like what Ole's plans are in recruitment and want to keep him even through a tough spell but it might just be so bad on a set up and management level he has to go.

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
Alkmaar Draw
Newcastle Win
LIVERPOOL Draw
Partizan Win
Norwich Win
Chelsea (league cup) Win
Bournemouth Draw

That’s me being optimistic

future2future

The Liverpool game could just as well be a trashing, if they really want to humiliate us I'm afraid it could be 4 or 5 goals

Prodigy24

Looks grim right now but I really hope that we can at least get Martial back for those games. Could be different results if we actually play with a striker on top for once.

Alabaster Codify7

Could be Ole's death knell. Our away record is horrendous, and the pressure is beginning to increase on Ole now - a lot of pundits and the media are starting to question him and his decisions/results.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Alkmaar - W
Newcastle - W
LIVERPOOL - D
Partizan - W
Norwich - W
Chelsea (league cup) - L
Bournemouth - D

You negative nancies

StrettyEnder07

Buckle up guys this will get rough, if Ole is still in the job by the time that run is up he has done well!

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Alkmaar
Newcastle
LIVERPOOL
Partizan
Norwich
Chelsea (league cup)
Bournemouth

Irrespective of the result I am confident that Ole will find positives in each and every game.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
The Liverpool game could just as well be a trashing, if they really want to humiliate us I'm afraid it could be 4 or 5 goals
Hey my guy. You seem to think that we're going to get a thrashing. I get that us not winning every game on the planet means that the mighty Liverpool might score 900 goals.

But lets sit down, take a breather, and look at what Daddy Opta tells us about our defensive capabilities.

Manchester United are currently 5th in Goals Against with 7 goals allowed. 2 behind Liverpool at 5 goals against. 7 goals allows are the same as Manchester City. Chelsea have allowed 13 goals this season. To put things into perspective.

Manchester United have 2 clean sheets this season. The same as Liverpool. (Most clean sheets this season are 3).

Manchester United have 58 Interceptions this season. Thats actually third lowest in the league. Who are our Interception stat neighbours? Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, Liverpool, Manchester City. - What all of these teams have in common is that they possess the ball a far greater extent than their opponent, bringing about less chances of interceptions happening. A low number is good, assuming you concede few goals, which we also do.

Blocks? 13. Third last. Again, we don't allow a lot of shots on goal.

Tackles? Well, AWB is ranked third in league behind Pereira and Ndidi of Manchester City. With 1 less game played, and 2 tackles behind the leader. if AWB is healthy and well, Liverpool are doing nothing on their left wing.

My point is, that for all the MASSIVE doom and gloom going on here, our defensive play is actually among the finest in the league. This is a VERY hard team to score a lot of goals on. Assuming the football gods can see it fit to leave our first team players actually fit for this match, this is a much tighter game than everyone might think.