6 of the next 7 games are away.

Enigma_87

You know who
Wow you really want him gone don't you, if that really happens he wont last till Xmas..
Funnily enough the first games he gave him some leeway ended up draw and loss. :lol:

His other predictions aren't really off the mark either.

el3mel

Hopefully this upcoming international break never ends. May it extend as long as possible.

Last edited:

Eric7C

Alkmaar 0-3
Newcastle 0-4
LIVERPOOL 0-3
Partizan 0-6
Norwich 0-5
Chelsea (league cup) 0-4
Bournemouth 1-10

Bournemouth usually score at least one against us.
Two games gone, we haven't had 7 shots on target, nevermind 7 goals.

LVGSdive

We have only lost one out of the two away games so far :drool:

TRUERED89

Funnily enough the first games he gave him some leeway ended up draw and loss. :lol:

His other predictions aren't really off the mark either.
Dear lord the results have been worse than those negative predictions. Ole is a dead man walking unfortunately:(

StrettyEnder07

What a sad time for my club that a run of seven games including Norwich, Newcastle, AZ Alkmaar, Partizan and Bournemouth will be deemed as the manager doing well ig he can manage to beat those teams. Teams we used to crush without breaking sweat. :nono:
Haha this hasn't aged well, told you we could be in for a struggle

StrettyEnder07

Sure. Terrible all round. A normal club would have sacked him ages ago but we do things the United way(which means the moral high ground way)
Haha only winding you up mate, god only knows what will happen, would not surprise me at all if they pull a rabbit out of the hat, beat Liverpool then probably get smashed at Norwich and Bournemouth

AlwaysRed66

Haha only winding you up mate, god only knows what will happen, would not surprise me at all if they pull a rabbit out of the hat, beat Liverpool then probably get smashed at Norwich and Bournemouth
I could put up with that. Anything to put the scousers league celebrations on hold for a bit. Also upset their demented manager.

StrettyEnder07

I could put up with that. Anything to put the scousers league celebrations on hold for a bit. Also upset their demented manager.
Haha always take a win against the vermin mate, no matter when or how, would be a nice bit of restbite as well as if they turn us over by a decent margin, jesus they will be unbearable and we could potentially be in the relegation zone!

romufc

I reckon we will beat the odds, re-write history and lose all 7 games