8 minutes and 46 seconds kneel

NewDawnFades

And I am sick of everyone jumping the gun and encouraging what's happening blatantly cherrypicking certain details to fit their agenda. George Floyd is being painted as some sort of Saint right now but the reality is that he was far from it. How about the cop who was shot by protesters?
What details are you struggling with?

Cops have been shooting protesters, kneeling on their necks and plowing into them with cars. Even you must have seen this footage by now. The protesters are drawing attention to police brutality and fascist cops are making the entire situation spiral out of control with their response. They are shooting journalists for christ's sake - wake up.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I get that the 'take a knee' thing is a callback to the NFL protests from Colin Kaepernick and co, but in this instance wouldn't kneeling for 8 minutes and 46 seconds be like protesting someone being shot by doing Cavani's goal celebration? :houllier:

dove

What details are you struggling with?

Cops have been shooting protesters, kneeling on their necks and plowing into them with cars. Even you must have seen this footage by now. The protesters are drawing attention to police brutality and fascist cops are making the entire situation spiral out of control with their response. They are shooting journalists for christ's sake - wake up.
There are some stupid cops that should have never became cops and I have never say that cops always do great things. But people conveniently forget that they respond to millions of calls each day and majority of the time they actually do a good job. There will be cases where they mess up of course but the majority of it happens when they are being provoked by stupid people. If you want to protest, go and protest I have nothing against that. However what happens now are not protests, it's purely vandalism.

I knew my post will get a reaction because people are brainwashed by the media and can't think for themselves. Cherrypicking certain details about the whole Floyd incident to suit their agenda is actually amazing, I knew human population is stupid in general but that's the new low for sure.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
If you want to protest, go and protest I have nothing against that. However what happens now are not protests, it's purely vandalism.

I knew my post will get a reaction because people are brainwashed by the media and can't think for themselves. Cherrypicking certain details about the whole Floyd incident to suit their agenda is actually amazing, I knew human population is stupid in general but that's the new low for sure.
Is the above vandalism? There are hundreds of examples like this from the last week, but maybe my disgust at this whole situation is brainwashing from the media. You sound like Trump.

I will also never forget that you described George Floyd’s murder as an accident, it really removes any credibility or authority from your posts, views and opinions.

dove

Is the above vandalism? There are hundreds of examples like this from the last week, but maybe my disgust at this whole situation is brainwashing from the media. You sound like Trump.

I will also never forget that you described George Floyd’s murder as an accident, it really removes any credibility or authority from your posts, views and opinions.
Where? Quote of me saying anything remotely close to that.

As for the video, it's fecked up and I will repeat again, I never said cops always do a great job. Many times they are violent but not only against black people like it's being painted in the media.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Where? Quote of me saying anything remotely close to that.
And I am sick of everyone jumping the gun and encouraging what's happening blatantly cherrypicking certain details to fit their agenda. George Floyd is being painted as some sort of Saint right now but the reality is that he was far from it ............. Footballers just like many other athletes and professionals do a lot of anti-racism campaigns and they should stick to doing that but they should not be involved in individual accidents like this.
Fecking appalling

EDIT post #20 in this thread if you want to check for yourself.

dove

Fecking appalling

EDIT post #20 in this thread if you want to check for yourself.
Jeez, you obviously know what I meant wtf. English is not my primary language but by saying "individual accidents" I never meant to say that his death was an accident, "specific situations" is maybe a better word...

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Jeez, you obviously know what I meant wtf. English is not my primary language but by saying "individual accidents" I never meant to say that his death was an accident, "specific situations" is maybe a better word...
yup I obviously know what you meant.

NewDawnFades

If you want to protest, go and protest I have nothing against that. However what happens now are not protests, it's purely vandalism.

That is just not true, the vast majority of these protests are peaceful and the only reason you would think that was if you were watching right wing propaganda networks like Fox. Was the 75 year old man they almost killed today a vandal? How about the pregnant woman bystander they shot?

You are defending fascist police tactics, that's what they are. Your supposed ignorance is no defence. Subservient people like you are why nazi Germany was possible - and at this point, that is no exaggeration. America is on the brink and people who share your casual attitude toward it aren't just stupid, but disgusting and dangerous.

dove

That is just not true, the vast majority of these protests are peaceful and the only reason you would think that was if you were watching right wing propaganda networks like Fox. Was the 75 year old man they almost killed today a vandal? How about the pregnant woman bystander they shot?

You are defending fascist police tactics, that's what they are. Your supposed ignorance is no defence. Subservient people like you are why nazi Germany was possible - and at this point, that is no exaggeration. America is on the brink and people who share your casual attitude toward it aren't just stupid, but disgusting and dangerous.
If you say I am "defending fascist police tactics" then I say you are defending violent thugs who just waited for the right opportunity to come out to the streets. It works both ways. You say "vast majority of these protests are peaceful " and I don't disagree with that but at the same time the vast majority of cops are not some kind of violent animals which many people including you think they are. To me it's just weird that from all the people killed by cops, the turning point and the main face of the campaigns/protests is a criminal. Ironic.

NewDawnFades

If you say I am "defending fascist police tactics" then I say you are defending violent thugs who just waited for the right opportunity to come out to the streets. It works both ways. You say "vast majority of these protests are peaceful " and I don't disagree with that but at the same time the vast majority of cops are not some kind of violent animals which many people including you think they are. To me it's just weird that from all the people killed by cops, the turning point and the main face of the campaigns/protests is a criminal. Ironic.
It's not ironic at all. It's fitting that they executed a poor black man with a criminal background; that's what they do again and again and again.

The fact you think his background is in anyway relevant to his murder says it all. He was unarmed, and in police custody. They chose to torture him to death.