A big thank you to Ole and the players for...

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
giving me something to cheer about during these dreary times. As I've become more and more excited about United football in the past few months I've been yelling "goooooooaaaaaal" more and more. Last night I yelled it so loud I scared my dog.

I thank everyone in the Manchester United organization. We are TOP OF THE TABLE and I can't wait for Sunday.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Do you yell "gooooalll" just at random times? That would be weird

Charlie Foley

Like you get in those foreign commentaries
I heard on the blizzard/football ramble greatest games podcast (I think) the original “goooooaaal” was the commentator couldn’t find particular notes and was stalling for time

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I know it sounds pathetic but it actually makes my life better.
When United were shit it made me miserable and the Mrs was getting down as well. She said I was a slob and not the man she fell in love with. But every weekend I was so angry and annoyed I’d be miserable and put on a pizza and we were both gaining weight.

It got to bad she got a personal trainer during United games. It’s absolutely transformed every thing. Now when she comes back she’s had a good workout, seems much happier and doesn’t seem to mind me watching footy as much. I’m in a much better mood and I can see her mood improving after every match.
Thank you Ole!

FatherWolff

giving me something to cheer about during these dreary times. As I've become more and more excited about United football in the past few months I've been yelling "goooooooaaaaaal" more and more. Last night I yelled it so loud I scared my dog.

I thank everyone in the Manchester United organization. We are TOP OF THE TABLE and I can't wait for Sunday.
Top post! And couldn’t agree more! With all the shit going on with Covid, the boys have done a fine and important job

croadyman

I heard on the blizzard/football ramble greatest games podcast (I think) the original “goooooaaal” was the commentator couldn’t find particular notes and was stalling for time
They get so much more excited than the regular commentators and makes for great entertainment

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
When United were shit it made me miserable and the Mrs was getting down as well. She said I was a slob and not the man she fell in love with. But every weekend I was so angry and annoyed I’d be miserable and put on a pizza and we were both gaining weight.

It got to bad she got a personal trainer during United games. It’s absolutely transformed every thing. Now when she comes back she’s had a good workout, seems much happier and doesn’t seem to mind me watching footy as much. I’m in a much better mood and I can see her mood improving after every match.
Thank you Ole!
I bet she's had "a good workout and seems happier".... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

Thank you Ole!
Does she light up a ciggy as she gets in the door too? :nervous:

Glad you're both getting your dopamine though.

Fridge chutney

Well said and great thread!

el3mel

Ole deserves a massive credit for the turning it around. I never imagined he would manage this after the CL exit. To be top of the league less than a month after it is massive. The team in the previous few years would have collapsed miserably after the RB game but he managed to get the team back in line quickly and get past it with a tremendous comeback. His management of the team past RB was top notch.

Since I criticizes him a lot after the RB game he deserves to get full credit now.

The players also I never doubted them. Said multiple times this squad is class and is good enough to challenge for the league, in no way this squad is worse than our rivals like people are claiming. It's a fantastic squad even if it misses one or two players only, the amount of quality we have upfront is way too much for anyone to handle. This squad is far better than the one that finished 2nd 3 years ago it's not even a comparison for me.

Withnail

Wait..what happened to sammsky1?

Haven't seen him for awhile.
Banned permanently apparently. No one seems to know the exact reason.

It could well have been an accumulation of warnings but I'm only guessing.

If you search his name there are some comments in the ask a mod thread.

meamth

Banned permanently apparently. No one seems to know the exact reason.

It could well have been an accumulation of warnings but I'm only guessing.

If you search his name there are some comments in the ask a mod thread.
What? Really?

I've been banned for a couple of times but surely can't be banned for life?

tenpoless

Foxbatt

Great 3 points. Credit to Ole and the team. Now we need to get at least a point on Sunday.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
It’s great isn’t it? Before we only really showed up against the big teams and countered for our lives and picked up good results but struggled breaking down the low block. Now we are fighting much harder against the smaller teams and getting through test after test and winning ugly. Once we can combine the 2 and add a few more shrewd signings then we should be able to compete with anyone in the country and we can play it both ways. It’s very exciting times.