A few questions regarding the drafting forum

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
I'm a flitterer round these parts, popping in once or twice a month, so I'm not hip to the lore or community. A few things I'm hoping you guys can help me out with:

- @Gio has a lot of stars for winning drafts; are these some kind of big event drafts - like your version of the World Cup etc. - or?

- Do you have some kind of league table of winners?

- Have there been any drafts where the drafters were seeded? So, if you won the last major, you're seeded 1st or last in the next one?

- What has been the most epic draft here? Anyone have a link?

I think that's it.

Ta.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
- @Gio has a lot of stars for winning drafts; are these some kind of big event drafts - like your version of the World Cup etc. - or?
No, those are for the regular ones.

- Do you have some kind of league table of winners?
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/next-draft-ideas-and-discussions.403961/

- Have there been any drafts where the drafters were seeded? So, if you won the last major, you're seeded 1st or last in the next one?
Don't think so. @GodShaveTheQueen seeded first round games based on the in-draft vote though.

I'll think on it and get back at you. Others will probably all have their own preferences.

Last edited:

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
fortitude needs a bit of the tuppetgate......@invictus probably has the links :)

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
I really liked the Uno draft.

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/uno-draft.445660/

I ended up with a really shitty team due to bad cards and was knocked out early from what I remember, but the concept was really cool and unique.

Really enjoyed the Ludo draft as well (It was partly destroyed by EAP with shitty reinforcements, but the actual initial drafting part was fun)

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/the-ludo-draft.446488/

Auction and sheep drafts are evergreens and always popular. Board game drafts are the current fad though.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Personally, I loved @Moby first Sheep draft the best. It was epic. We've had more of them after, but that first one still remains my favourite.
Closely followed by @Šjor Bepo Uno. Was different and so much fun.

The one which I really want to do (again) is the Snakes and Ladders draft. The first one was a bit hasty and had a meltdown myself. But I'll do that again.

DVG7

I liked the remake draft, where tactical fit actually mattered

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Going to give the recommendations a read through as it's all brand new to me. :D

Cheers
The All-TIme Fantasy Draft is a classic too.. great way of picking up players that might have slipped your mind too.