Television A Killer Uncaged

lsd

The Oracle
Has anyone been watching this three parter documentary about a killer Dale Sigler from Texas who gets out of prison after 30 years for brutally murdering a Subway assistant and moves into the home of a stranger who he wrote to in Pruson

Finished the first two episodes and just don't know what to make of it . Without giving anything away and not knowing anything about what happens him my gut feeling on him is he certainly doesn't deserve to be out prison and i really do not think he is remorseful or in any way rehabilitated .

Even his account of the shooting doesn't match what the police say and i just don't understand how anyone would allow a guy convucted of murder unto their home

Hoof the ball

Has anyone been watching this three parter documentary about a killer Dale Sigler from Texas who gets out of prison after 30 years for brutally murdering a Subway assistant and moves into the home of a stranger who he wrote to in Pruson

Finished the first two episodes and just don't know what to make of it . Without giving anything away and not knowing anything about what happens him my gut feeling on him is he certainly doesn't deserve to be out prison and i really do not think he is remorseful or in any way rehabilitated .

Even his account of the shooting doesn't match what the police say and i just don't understand how anyone would allow a guy convucted of murder unto their home
Remorse as prerequisite for release is a very difficult subject to tackle if the individual in question has neurological abnormalities and therefore has either minimal capacity for remorse or even none whatsoever. If rehabilitation is predicated on the premise that remorse is necessary then it follows that psychopaths and some sociopaths ought never be granted release, irrespective of completion of criminal sentencing.

I'll have a watch of it this weekend, I reckon.

lsd

The Oracle
Finished it and don't believe a word the guy says . If i was family of the victim i would want him dead by any means necessary as he is just an evil scumbag