Pedro Neto : Is he ready to take the last step? To join a top club in premier league and football?

LuckyScout78

I will collect all mine scouting and players reports on this thread. Those recommendations are not towards only Manchester United, but to all football clubs that are aiming for top 4 and champion league football.

So i will start this thread with a player from Rubin and Russian league. A truly quality ruby.

Name : Khvicha Kvaratskhelia
Date of birth: 12.02.2001
Citizenship: Georgia
Position: Winger/wide player
Best position: LW
Current team: Rubin Kazan
Prefer foot : Right. But more two feet player. Like Zidane or Julian Draxler. You don’t know for sure which sides they will go and pass you. Most use foot is right.
Current market value: 10 mill €

Description: A skillful player who are really good on close control and dribbling. High level on one on one skill. High level of determination and with a good finish and end product.
He can goes both sides when he takes on defenders. Is quick with of changing directions and has good balance when taking on defenders.
He has consistent mood and fighting mentality.

Current football level: Good enough for any top 4 club in the 4 biggest league = Champion league level

Comparisons: Others right foot left wingers.
Harry Barnes, Leicester City. 1997. Current market value: 35€ mill
Jack Grealish, Aston Villa. 1995. CMV : 60 € mill
Dominik Szoboszlai, RB Leipzig. 2000. CMV 25€ mill

Value for money & price: All those 3 players are champion league level and top 3-4 level in the 4 biggest league. Close to each others on football level. But for CMV of Khvicha Kvaratskhelia on 10 € euro. 3 and 6 time lesser than H.Barnes and Jack Grealish. So i will conclude that Khvicha Kvaratskhelia has best value for money/price.
KK is more unknown than those 3 players i compared tp him. But his current level, after watching him live many times. He is definitely on equal leve of those 3 above. The rest depend on the match and day form and the level of the opposition team and teammates.

Future prediction: Like i have said. I believe if everything progress normal. Khvicha Kvaratskhelia will join a top 3-4 club in the biggest 4 league in Europe in the future. I think some bigger club than Rubin Kazan will buy him this summer. Hopefully a 3-4 club. A club that match his current football level. Due to the statistics for Russian league. He has most complete dribbling. On his best. It’s a pleasure to watch him playing. Can compare him to right foot left winger Federico Chiesa from Juventus too. Same and similar type of player.

Example of a line up in a Manchester United team, with United most used formation 4231 :

Greenwood - Bruno - Kvicha + Rashford

There you get. With Kvicha as new left winger. United can move and use Rashford more of CF. A Vardy type of CF.

Conclusion: Kvicha is good enough as left winger for a United and a premier league winning team. On his current level and form. A much better player than Daniel James. More consistent than Martial and Kvicha is a better dribler than Rashford as left winger. To give a more close look at his current football level. Compare to others left wingers out there and United current left wingers options.

If I recommend a new really good left winger for any top 3-4 clubs in the biggest league out there. After best value for money. I will recommend Khvicha Kvaratskhelia from Rubin Kazan. Even he hasn’t play on the highest level yet. But with his current football level, abilities and qualities. This boy belong to a top 3-4 clubs.
He is unproven on top level over a longer period. But in his case. He hasn’t given the chance yet. But he will, really soon. He just scored two goals for Georgia against Greece and Spain. Special against Spain. Spain need most of times two players to stop him. So he has definitely the top level of football.

But if you are afford to buy a more expensive left winger like Jack Grealish. 6 times higher market value and 5 years older. Then you go for him. All of those 3 are top 3-4 level. Harvey Barnes is already there with Leicester City and Szobos who just joined RB Leipzig on 2 nd place in Bundesliga. So again all those 4 players are on that level.

My best recommendation for a new left winger and wide players.

So it’s really exciting to see where he is going. His football journey. Wish him good luck. As a scout and football fans. On form and has his day. A enjoyable player to watch.

A video clip of Kvicha. Enjoy;)

In the end. You can comment on this thread. But i am not into discussion. So i will not reply back ;)

LuckyScout78

Next player is a really pacey and skillful left foot right winger:

Name : Raphinha. Raphael Dias Belloli
Date of birth : 14.Dec.1996
Citizenship: Brazil
Best position: RW
Current team: Leeds United
Prefer foot : Left
Current market value: 25 € mill

Description: A really quick and skillful player and wide player with the ball on his feet. This guy is a baller and ball artist. Really good and high level of close control and one on one and pass players. He looks like a natural talent.
Has consistent mood and high fighting and winning mentality.

Comparisons : others left foot right wing players
Anthony, Ajax. 2000. Current market value: 25 € mil
Domenico Berardi, Sassuolo. 1994. CMV : 30 € mill
Pedro Neto, Wolves. 2000. CMV : 35€ mill
Dejan Kulusevski. Juventus. 2000. CMV : 45 € mill

Value for money : After watching him live. I am sure he is on Bruno football level. So personally for me. I rate Raphinha market value more close to 40 € mill. And equal level with Kulusevski from Juventus an Anthony from Ajax. So if some top club could get him for the price between 30-40 mill with add on is a good and right price for him. Compare to some RW like Sancho who Dortmund wanted around 110-120 € mill last summer. 30-40 mill with adds on for Raphinha is good value for money.

Future prediction: Raphinha will soon or later will join a top4 club in the 4 biggest league. In the future. I am sure about it.

Example of a line up with Raphinha in United 4231 formation:

Raphinha - Bruno - Kvicha + Rashford/Greenwood

Sum up and conclusion:

If United or any top 3-4 clubs which want a new really really good RW. This is my best recommendation. Raphinha remind me of Arjen Robben. Has a really good and precise left foot. Again this guy is a football artist and baller. And he has showed that his physical match premier league. And for his first season with Leeds this season. He has done really well and no doubt Raphinha if not the best. One of the best RW in premier league. As a RW he is even better Mason Greenwood too. So if United buy Raphinha. United can fully focus to develop and specialize Greenwood as CF.

And about Amad Diallo. Football and physical Diallo is not on Raphinha yet. Raphinha is really close to the highest level of a left foot RW. In other words. Raphinha is really close to Messi current level. Raphinha is a true shining diamond. His qualities are really clear and obvious for everyone to see and observe.

Just a matter of time. One of the biggest clubs in Europe will buy him from Leeds. A player true pleasure to watch. My best recommendation for a new RW.
Video clips of him are unnecessary when i rate Raphinha is one of the best RW out there right now. A truly football artist.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Awesome OP. Looking forward to these reports. Already been reading the player mentioned in the OP who iirc, has his own thread here started a couple weeks ago.

LuckyScout78

Awesome OP. Looking forward to these reports. Already been reading the player mentioned in the OP who iirc, has his own thread here started a couple weeks ago.
Ok nice:)
I think its best to keep all mine reports in one thread. More than separate and have it all over place.

More will come when i am really convince and have a good feeling. That they are true quality players.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Lucky scout strikes again!

I think you’re right about this guy but he’s got bundesliga written all over him. There were reports we are interested and he seems a handy prospect. Goal against Spain will certainly boost his stock

Last edited:

Ekeke

I think its best to keep all mine reports in one thread. More than separate and have it all over place.

More will come when i am really convince and have a good feeling. That they are true quality players.
So you have come up with 2 players who have already been talked about and have threads about them and have hype behind them?

I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve to be honest.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I will collect all mine scouting and players reports on this thread. Those recommendations are not towards only Manchester United, but to all football clubs that are aiming for top 4 and champion league football.

So i will start this thread with a player from Rubin and Russian league. A truly quality ruby.

Name : Khvicha Kvaratskhelia
Date of birth: 12.02.2001
Citizenship: Georgia
Current team: Rubin Kazan
Prefer foot : Right. But more two feet player. Like Zidane or Julian Draxler. You don’t know for sure which sides they will go and pass you. Most use foot is right.
Current market value: 10 mill €

Description: A skillful player who are really good on close control and dribbling. High level on one on one skill. High level of determination and with a good finish and end product.
He can goes both sides when he takes on defenders. Is quick with of changing directions and has good balance when taking on defenders.
He has consistent mood and fighting mentality.

Current football level: Good enough for any top 4 club in the 4 biggest league = Champion league level

Comparisons: Others right foot left wingers.
Harry Barnes, Leicester City. 1997. Current market value: 35€ mill
Jack Grealish, Aston Villa. 1995. CMV : 60 € mill
Dominik Szoboszlai, RB Leipzig. 2000. CMV 25€ mill

Value for money & price: All those 3 players are champion league level and top 3-4 level in the 4 biggest league. Close to each others on football level. But for CMV of Khvicha Kvaratskhelia on 10 € euro. 3 and 6 time lesser than H.Barnes and Jack Grealish. So i will conclude that Khvicha Kvaratskhelia has best value for money/price.
KK is more unknown than those 3 players i compared tp him. But his current level, after watching him live many times. He is definitely on equal leve of those 3 above. The rest depend on the match and day form and the level of the opposition team and teammates.

Future prediction: Like i have said. I believe if everything progress normal. Khvicha Kvaratskhelia will join a top 3-4 club in the biggest 4 league in Europe in the future. I think some bigger club than Rubin Kazan will buy him this summer. Hopefully a 3-4 club. A club that match his current football level. Due to the statistics for Russian league. He has most complete dribbling. On his best. It’s a pleasure to watch him playing. Can compare him to right foot left winger Federico Chiesa from Juventus too. Same and similar type of player.

Example of a line up in a Manchester United team, with United most used formation 4231 :

Greenwood - Bruno - Kvicha + Rashford

There you get. With Kvicha as new left winger. United can move and use Rashford more of CF. A Vardy type of CF.

Conclusion: Kvicha is good enough as left winger for a United and a premier league winning team. On his current level and form. A much better player than Daniel James. More consistent than Martial and Kvicha is a better dribler than Rashford as left winger. To give a more close look at his current football level. Compare to others left wingers out there and United current left wingers options.

If I recommend a new really good left winger for any top 3-4 clubs in the biggest league out there. After best value for money. I will recommend Khvicha Kvaratskhelia from Rubin Kazan. Even he hasn’t play on the highest level yet. But with his current football level, abilities and qualities. This boy belong to a top 3-4 clubs.
He is unproven on top level over a longer period. But in his case. He hasn’t given the chance yet. But he will, really soon. He just scored two goals for Georgia against Greece and Spain. Special against Spain. Spain need most of times two players to stop him. So he has definitely the top level of football.

But if you are afford to buy a more expensive left winger like Jack Grealish. 6 times higher market value and 5 years older. Then you go for him. All of those 3 are top 3-4 level. Harvey Barnes is already there with Leicester City and Szobos who just joined RB Leipzig on 2 nd place in Bundesliga. So again all those 4 players are on that level.

My best recommendation for a new left winger and wide players.

So it’s really exciting to see where he is going. His football journey. Wish him good luck. As a scout and football fans. On form and has his day. A enjoyable player to watch.

A video clip of Kvicha. Enjoy;)

In the end. You can comment on this thread. But i am not into discussion. So i will not reply back ;)
Never heard of him. Must be shit.

just kidding. Great OP. I’ll make sure to keep an eye out for him. The type of signing someone like Ajax would make.

Adcuth

So you have come up with 2 players who have already been talked about and have threads about them and have hype behind them?

I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve to be honest.
Thread ban

Ish

Lights on for Luke

Threadmark the reports, if it’s possible bud. Would be good to go through each report without having to scroll through all other non-scout posts in the thread!

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Oooohhhh Harry Barnes with the equaliser.

Who da feck is Harry Barnes?

LuckyScout78

If any club with champion league ambition, that want a really good defensive central midfield player out there. Who still has a low transfer value. Compare to others DM options. If you can get this guy not so much higher than is T.V. Then it will be value for money.
First description of him. I thought McTom was the new Roy Keane. It was until I discovered this guy, few months back. When I checked why Sporting Lisboa hasn’t loose a match yet. Until SL last league when this guy wasn’t playing. With him, SL would maybe become invisible team this season. His name is :

Name : Joao Palhinha
Date of birth: 09.July.1995
Citizenship: Portugal
Position: DM
Other Position: CB
Best position: DM to shield and protect the back line
Current team: Sporting Lisboa
Prefer foot : Right
Current market value: 15 mill €. Due to transfermarkt

Description:
Like i said above. I thought McTom was the new Roy Keane. Super aggressive, a good ball winner and really good at tackling. Until I discovered this boy. He is so aggressive. Quick in the first metres. Tall 1,90 m, athletic and strong physical. He was one of the big reason why Sporting Lisboa lost they only match this season. Without him in the starting line up. He came in as sub to second half when SL was under 3-1 at half time.
And like i said because of his height, speed and one on one ability. I think he can do a good consistent job as a CB too. With training and adapting. If need. He can play as CB too.

Current football level: I think he is good enough for any top 4 club in the 4 biggest league = Champion league level.
Sporting Lisboa will be in ch.league next season. He is as tough and good in the duels like Dias. To have a super aggressive player in front of the back line, who are so good with tackling. He will help and protect the back line and goalkeeper really good. Which is the main job of a DM. D stand for defensive. He is best in the defensive part of the game. And the reason you buy him. A nr.6 in 2 cm partnership.

Style : nr.6 in the mould and category of Roy Keane. A nr.6 in a 442. Not a nr.6 in a 433, which is a deep laying cm player. Different formation and system. Different type of nr.6.
Raphinha - Palhinha nr.6 & Paul Scholes nr.8 - Sancho. An example of and ideal complete midfield 4. One top ball winner infront of the back line. To shield and protect them. And a top elite player who just won the league with SL. He us better than average with the ball, the basic football ball abilities. He is focus on the defensive and defend. His best ability.
So ideally he will let a ideal nr.8 like Scholes, top creative and skillful. Doing the dictating and spread the ball around. Of course, like Roy Keane and McTom. If its right to make run forward to scoring. He will allow to help the attack to scoring goals. Like Keane and McTom. Palhinha is able to scoring goals too. But again. It’s not theirs main job and role. All those 3 players can discipline to sit and hold back. If the manager ask them to do it. The master chef. It’s a command from the chef. But like in counter attack, if opponents team totally open up. Then the nr.6 is allowing to run forward too. Not totally close and limit the nr.6 , just to sit back the defend.
Never limit a football player, but they shall know theirs main job and role on the pitch.

Now to comparison with others good and realistic DM out there :

Declan Rice , West Ham. Jan.1999 - 60 mill euro. 15 X 4 times as much as Joao Palhinha

Wilfred Ndidi , Leicester. Dec. 1995 - 50 mill euro

Franck Kessie - Ac Milan. Dec.1996 - 50 mill euro

Yves Bissouma - Brighton. Aug.1996 - 17 mill euro

There you have. Palhinha T.V is 15 mill euro. Born in 1995. Like Ndidi. Palhinha is tall, but not as big as Rice. Slim body shape, athlete and can run a lot. And the level of aggressiveness. He is above all those 4 comparisons. And as a ball winner and one on one ability in the defensive. He is above those 4 too. Best of those 5 to shield and protect the back line.
And in need I think he can do a good consistent job as CB. Just an example like this :

Bissaka - Palhinha - Maguire - Shaw

Like i said. You are not bullying Palhinha.

And here is a video of a super aggressive and really good tackling and ball winner Palhinha :

Sum up and conclusion:
Compare others DM market value and theirs defensive abilities. I can conclude Palhinha will be best value for money. Compare transfer value to football abilities and qualities. This is my best recommendation. For top 4 clubs in the big 4. I think example if United get Kane, a new top CB, a top nr.8 and Sancho. Then we can talking about United winning the league next season. Like this :

De Gea + Bissaka - Stam (a top level of CB ) - Maguire - Shaw

Sancho - Bruno - Palhinha/McTom - Rashford + Greenwood- Kane

Adding and strength the central spine = A top CB - a top nr.8. Drop Bruno down to make room for both Kane and Greenwood. Adding with the consistent assist players like Sancho and Raphinha on wide side. Then you have a super aggressive and good ball winner to protect the back line. In Joao Palhinha. And with Palhinha as a CB option beside Maguire. United need only another defensive cm player in McTom, together with Bruno will be a good balance too.
Imagine opponents teams have to pass two super aggressive, athletes players in McTom as nr.6 and Palhinha as CB. Pass two super aggressive defensive players, before you can score the goal. McTom and Palhinha will protect the goal really well. Then United have 5 really good attacking players to create chances and score the goals.

So again. Transfer value at 15 mill euro for this kind of player and quality. If I can buy him between 20 - 30 mill euro plus adds on will be a good deals for both parts.

In the end. I have to give credit to Sporting Lisboa. For some reason. They have developed and produced really good players in the past. Like Ronaldo, Bruno. And now the young left back Nuno Mendes, Joao Palhinha. And even Raphinha had played for Sporting Lisboa too.
And i definitely believe both Raphinha and Palhinha will strength United XI and squad too.
I think it’s some connection between United and Sporting Lisboa. And when I first mentioned Sporting Lisboa upcoming and promising left back in Nuno Mendes. It is just matter of time one of the biggest club in Europe will buy him. Maybe this summer.

But back to Joao Palhinha. He is my best recommendation as a nr.6. Best value for money ;)

LuckyScout78

Joao Palhinha is one of the best one on one DM I have seen in a long time. average 3 tackles each matches. Interception around 1.5

United will become a hard team to play against. If you have two really aggressive and physical strong players like Palhinha and McTom in the team.

Can play beside Maguire if needed. Like this:

Bissaka - Palhinha - Maguire - Shaw + Sancho - McTom - Pogba - Rashford + Bruno + Cavani/Greenwood

Hard to play against Palhinha and McTom. Theirs the destroyer of opponents attack.

Like Dias for City. Pep got more defensive and lesser open as a team. Big reason why they win the league. A solid and strong defend win you titles.

Like the DM Kante for Chelsea.

Palhinha is my recommendation for top clubs whom want a really good DM, who both can play as CB in need too.

VanHaal'sRedArmy

We know he can win the ball at his position, how's his distribution & retention? Is he just a one-dimensional stopper?

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
All I see in this Joao Palhinha is a CB playing in DM. Not saying I don’t like him but I think the usual brigade will be asking for his head because he is not a Pirlo.
For me he is my perfect DM, shield the back line and release the ball to the creative outlets. Right physicality, covers ground well and controlled aggression as well but also keeps the ball rolling on the floor.
I like him.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
Sorry @LuckyScout78 but McTominay has no aggression to his game at United. He more petulance than aggression. Though in the finals he was aggressive in attack after 45 mins. Defensively he just cruises around waiting for the second ball.
Id like to think he plays that way defensively to avoid giving fouls because his size can be intimidating and refs penalising him.
Joao Palhinha has bite but controlled and beautiful in display. Reminds me of Javi Martinez(name?) Bayern and Paulo Sousa(name?) Portuguese 90s.

LuckyScout78

Today’s recommendation is Aurelien Tchouameni. A allround CM player. A young and really good upcoming cm players. Who are both good in the defensive and the build up playing, the creative side of football. I will come later with his description.

Name : Aurelien Tchouameni
Date of birth: 27.01.2000
Citizenship: France
Position: CM
Best position : Definitely can play as DM. Even not the best DM I have ever seen
Current team: Monaco
Current market value: 25 mill €

Description:
Like i said above. This boy is a all round CM. In others words he is equal good in the defensive and offensive. Neither Paul Scholes and Luka Modric nr.8. Looks similar to earlier Chelsea cm in John Obi Mikel. Neither nr.6 like Roy Keane or the boy I recommend earlier in Joao Palhinha.
This boy is easy on the toes. Has quick acceleration and speed in him. Good to come away from high and aggressive pressure, because of ball skills and acceleration. And definitely has good touch of the ball too.

Pogba is better in the offensive than this boy. But in the future with playing at the highest level for the best team. He will close the offensive gap compare to Pogba. Contra this boy is doing the defensive work Pogba is not doing. Even I have recognized Pogba has tried to work harder in the defensive. But because of a big factor I mentioned earlier. Easy on the toes, contra to Pogba more heavier and more muscle physical body. Reason this boy is better in the defensive. More easy on the toes = more mobile and cover more ground. Be strong physical, but not too heavy to play as a cm player.

Comparisons:
Others really good all round cm player? All round CM category:

Manuel Locatelli - 08.Jan.1998 , Sassuolo - 35 € mill
Ruben Neves - 13.Mars.1997 , Wolves - 50 € mill
Franck Kessie - 19.December, Ac Milan - 50 € mill

Future prediction :
Definitely good enough for top 2 in the big 4 league. Not including the league he is playing. And good enough for a premier league team?I think he is good enough. Example if United get a world class CB, A top RW and if Greenwood and Rashford hit the top level of CF. With 2 cm partnership in McTom and Tchouameni good enough for a complete United team. Because both of those two covered a lot of field, aggressive and hard to play against. Tchouameni will complement McTom lacking of the top level of creative with the ball. Even Tchouameni still has a way to reach the top level of a all round cm player.

Player rating :
I think Tchouameni is better than 4 out of 5. Really not a 5 and top level yet. But I think he can reach top level. Because easy on the toes and really quick acceleration, to get away of high aggressive press from opponents teams. So I will give him 4.5. He is more closer to 4.5 than a clear 4. It will be exciting if he joined one of the best clubs in Europe. Than it will help his performance and the development as a football and cm player.

Potential market value: Compare to others. Like Ruben Neves and Ac Milan Kessie. I rate Tchouameni right now equal good or better than Ruben Neves. So Tchouameni can definitely reach 50 € mill market value. His current MV personally I think is around 35-40 mill euro. Because this is his first season for a top team in the French league. After playing a half season for a top team in the big 4. His market value will rise above 40 € mill.

Sum up and conclusion:
I have heard and read Chelsea is linking with him. To compare to others. United link with Rice. And I definitely like him better than Leicester Ndidi and Brighton Bissouma. I think Tchouameni’s physical and strength really suit good for premier league. Special for a top team. I rate him a bit above Bissouma and clearly I rate him over Ndidi. Ndidi is Max a 4 out of 5.
Like this :Tchouameni > Bissouma > Ndidi.
Compare to Manuel Locatelli. I think Tchouameni physical will suit better than Locatelli. It’s the natural physical body of Tchouameni. Locatelli is more an elegance and skill full player. More in the category of Busquets. Sitting deep, dictating and having the ball a lot.Tchouameni will suit the premier league intensity and quick football of premier league better.
And like i said above. Not as good as Pogba in the offensive, but in the defensive Tchouameni is better. But still better than Fred and McTom with the ball and in the offensive. In others words he will definitely strengthen United XI squad depth.
In the end. I really like cm player who has strength, really good on the ball and at the same time easy on the toes. Like Chelsea Kante. Covered a lot of field. This boy does suit my taste and cup of tea.
So i maybe put him in category. Hurry up to get him before others teams get him. ;)

LuckyScout78

This boy need the spotlight and attention today. If i was United and Ole. I will hesitate to buy him. Back to Khvicha Kvaratskhelia. Mark the name. If everything develops at it should. The positive way. To always become a better football player. Then he will be more known world wide in the future.

Today i will highlight football moments I rate really high. Reasons to buy him. In different videos clips. We start with this video clip :

At 3.06 : With 2 players down at the left corner. He did a Zidane piroutte. A 90-180 turn around, with in high speed. It’s just show how good balance he has. Two feet players. He easily can do a 360 pirouette turn around. This is one of skill of a really good dribbler. One way to get away from opponents players. And still has control of the ball, in high speed of course. I don think no football stats show this skill yet. Stats only show complete and successful dribbling. But not the name of the dribbling. Like in Snowboard. Different names of different tricks. So why this boy get a plus for that.

Next Video : Close control and dribbling in the box. Again he turn around. Still has full control of the ball. He is really good in small area. Around 3.10 minutes into the video

+ And in some others videos. He did the exactly Bicycle kick like Rooney did. It mean he can do unexpected goals. They have some extra to they skill set. Players with X factor.

And his stats on WhoScored:

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/370984/Show/Khvicha-Kvaratskhelia

Average 3 dribbles in the league and 5 for the nation. Over 1 point average for key passes.

Back to description of him :
He has a bit of Zidane, Julian Draxler and Harvey Barnes in him. In others words. In the group of two feet players and dribbling. Big factor that leads and will show that you have good balance. You can past opponents players both sides. He is definitely in this category of player. And right now. I do rate him really on high level. I scored and could coped with the Spanish players level. When the Spanish got to know him more. They always had two players at him immediately when he had the ball.
He is best on the left. Like Harvey Barnes and Jack Grealish. But he is definitely a good dribbler and good attacking player on the right side too.

Potential transfer mark value:

When i first got mine eyes on him. Over a year ago. When his market was around 3 mill euro. A bit over a year after. Right now his MV has rise to 18 € mill. And it will definitely rise, a lot more.
Right now. I am rating Khvicha Kvaratskhelia on Harvey Barnes football level. HB MV is at 35 mill euro. And I still believe both of Khvicha Kvaratskhelia and HB can rise to 50-60 mill euro. Which is on Jack Grealish’s market value. They both definitely have that potential.

So again. If a top club United to buy smart. Instead of let Khvicha Kvaratskhelia goes to example Leeds, Ajax or Red Bull Salzburg for around 30 mill euro. Then if a top club decides to buy him in a few years. Then they might 50-60 mill euro plus adds on for him.

Khvicha Kvaratskhelia was borned in 2001. Only 20 years age. And to be honest. As a attacking and football as full packet. This boy is at least half level better than the Facundo Pellistri and Daniel James. Same year as Pellistri, but clearly more mature physical and more reade as regular left winger for United.
Its his passion, drive, engine and the guts in his dribbling and way of playing I really like. And he is kind of player will keep dribbling, even how many times he got kick down.
Sum up. This boy is kind of player I will pay Old Trafford ticket to player him playing football every time. Players that like Zidane had that a bit extra to their skill set.

So it exciting to follow this boy Journey. I can say right now. He is and will be the reason why I luv watching football. And I only say this to extra ordinary football players. A footie ball players. Beside being a really good dribbling and close control. He definitely knows when to pass the ball to his teammates.

If United can get both Sancho and Khvicha Kvaratskhelia. Then United will have two really good wide players. For around a decade. Like this:

Sancho/Kvicha - Bruno - Kvicha/Sancho

United CF will definitely love it. A consistent top service and feeding with assist passes and create chance for them.

For a team, whom want and need a really good and quality left winger. Still on a low market value. Khvicha Kvaratskhelia is my best recommendation. You don’t get a better LW for 18 mill euro. Definitely good enough for any top 4 in the 5 biggest league.

So in the end. As a football fans and scout. Always nice to see and discover new exciting players rising up. Exciting, but still players with good end product. So hopefully he will join teams with really good teammates. To see his full potential. Playing for the best and against the best players. Wish him good luck on his journey and he will be excited. Seeing him on a higher level and with better teammates. It had been and will be a pleasure to watch this boy playing football. Reason why I love football.

LuckyScout78

Today scouting report and recommendation is upcoming versatile CB and defensive player. His name is Tiago Djalo. Playing for Lille. 3 rd choice CB behind Fonte and Bootman. Fonte was suspended in Lille last league game. And the boy started and helped enough to made Lille won that match.

Name : Tiago Djalo
Date of birth: 09.04.2000
Citizenship: Portugal
Position: CB

Others positions : RB. He had played right back for Lille and in younger days for Sporting Lisboa. And with his football ball skills, strength and ability. He definitely can play the DM role. Both to shield the defend and both to start the build up from there. With making run forward with ball or quick complete pass forward.

Current team : Lille
Current market value: 5 mill €

Description:
Like I said above. This boy is versatile. He can more than defending. He is really skillful and good with the ball. I will look closer to in the videos section. Physical strong. Composure and a player with a really high confidence on himself and on his football abilities. I will mention in the video. He has a bit Patrick Vieira in him, who was a allround CM player. In others words, the similar % of playing style is high. Long legs, strength and basic ball skills.
Like i said. He can play right & left CB, RB and DM. And his strength is really strong. You are not going to bully this boy.

Comparisons:

First the upcoming CBs. Known for full first season in the highest level in the domestic league:

Ben White - 08.10.97 - Brighton - MV = 28 mill euro
Ezri Konsa - 23.10.97 - Aston Villa - MV = 25 mill euro
Ibrahim Konate - 25.05.99 - Liverpool - MV = 35 mill euro
Edmond Tabsoba - 02.02.99 - Bayer Leverkusen - MV = 40 mill euro
Wesley Fofana - 17.12.00 - Leicester City - MV = 40 mill euro

And the highest MV right foot CB :
Jules Kounde - 12.11.98 - Sevilla - MV = 60 mill euro.

So the conclusion of those comparisons. If I have to pick one of those CB, between Tiago and the others CB. I will definitely choose Djalo at the MV of 5 mill euro. At his football skills and abilities right now, to this date. I m 100 sure and convince Djalo will and be able to do a equal good job on consistent and regular basis as those CBs comparisons. Djalo confidence is so high, combine with his physical guts, engine, guts, aggressiveness and football abilities. I am sure he can deal the top level of football.
For 5 mill euro MV. Djalo will be best value for money. Can do a equal job as 25-30 mill euro MV Cbs. So that’s why in potential market value section.

Potential market value:
The reason why his market value is low. Because he is unknown and not a regular starter for Lille. But his current football level is really high for a CB and defensive player. Like I said. He can do a equal job as 25-30 mill euro MV Cbs. And if he his the max level of a CB and defensive foot player. If everything progress like it shall. He keep working hard, keep his goal and ambition. To reach the highest level. Why can’t he not reach Jules Kounde market value, which is 60 mill euro right now? Djalo has everything Kounde has, plus taller and more strong physical. 1.90 meter tall. Not many opponent attacking players will bully him. So physical is advantage on Djalo side compare to Kounde. So in one sentence. Djalo 5 mill euro is really really low. Compare to others quality and abilities of the CB market value.

Future prediction :
I think and believe he is good enough for a winning side in the top 4 league. Both as CB and DM player for a winning league team. He won the French league with Lille as 3rd choice CB and second choice RB. But i think it’s down to his young age. Most manager trust established players more. Like Jose Fonte. But in last game starter as CB. The boy can handle the pressure.

Player rating :
He is closer to 4.5 than a clear very and clean 4. I will keep the rest 0.5. If reach the top level day, on a regular consistent over a full season to 2. He has really high confidence and composure on the ball. Keep working hard and keeps his feet on the ground. Not get carried away. We might see a top level of CB and DM player in the future. Right now I am really impress.

His videos. The progress. From oldest to newest :

- moment to notice. At 55 second into the video. He show that he can more than defending. The ball skills. A pirouette and away with two players.

I am really impressed with him in this video. He is showing all his football abilities in this video. The passing, running forward with the ball and his physical strength.

Video at Lille most:

30 sec in to the video :handle high aggressive press

1.32 min : Again high press from Neymar. Here is he showing how confidence he is with his football abilities. He knew what he should do. No panic and stress. Totally high confidence.

1:46: Again his confidence and football understanding. Confidence, no stress and composure on the ball. This boy is the real deal.

2.10 min - 2.40 min his passing ability

Conclusion and sum up :

Again he is composure and really confidence on the ball. For 5 mill euro MV. At his value you will not find a better CB. And compare to higher MV Cbs. This is a no brainer. If a top club can get him for 15 - 20 mill euro with add ons. Then he will be a gem and bargain.
Right now. I think he is better than Axel Tuanzebe. Higher confidence and higher dominance presence on the pitch.
Superior and stronger physical than Lindelof and with equal ball skills
More composure and control playing style and action on the pitch than Bailly.
Overall. I rate him all above Lindelof, Bailly and Tuanzebe. Djalo will be a good partner to Maguire. Like this:

Bissaka - Djalo - Maguire - Shaw

Plus Djalo will be a RB and DM option too.

In all. I will categorize Djalo in the need rating. For this MV and potential of the MV. And for the full packet as a football player. A full packet of Tiago Djalo. His name sounds good in my ears. Like Tiago Diablo...his Djalo.
I will...for his MV. Categorize him as = Run to buy category. Run to buy before the biggest club and club like Leicester City get him. Buy smart. Remember is the job required to be done. Equal good. Not the price of the players. Compare to 5 mill to 30 and 60 mill euro. Can do equal good job done. It’s crazy. And you don’t pay 60 mill euro for same equal job done. If you only meant to work with a 60 mill euro price player. Someone is just meant to work for each other’s. Not because of the price. Fate and meant to be will lead peoples together. But isolating the MV. It’s no doubt. If only pick one new CB. Then I would pick Tiago Djalo.

Bur maybe ideal future CB partnership is. For my taste is :

Bissaka - Djalo - Tabsoba - Shaw. Both Djalo & Tabsoba 1.90 meter tall, aggressive and good and composure on the ball. If i can pick two. Then I will add Tabsoba to it. Maybe United can swap Tuanzebe to Lille with Djalo or include Bailly in the deal to Lille.

Bailly <——-> Djalo = To Lille

Tuanzebe to Bayer Leverkusen. Tabsoba to United with a 2 year buy back clause on Tuanzebe.

And yet again. Tiago Djalo was from Sporting Lisboa academy. Thumbs up for Sporting Lisboa development of football players.
Wish the boy all the best. Will be exciting to follow his development and football journey.

LuckyScout78

Today scouting report, player review & rating and recommendation. A left CB who has impressed me most during his 3 games for Hungary in Euro 2020. His name is Attila Szalai.

Name : Attila Szalai
Date of birth: 20.Jan.1998
Citizenship: Hungary
Position: CB
Prefer foot: Left
Current team : Fenerbache
Current market value: 7 mill €

Description: A aggressive left foot CB. Really good one on one. Good enough pace. Both acceleration and over long distance to be a CB. From all of the CB I have seen after 3 matches during Euro 2020. For me Attila Szalai has impressed me most of the CBs. It’s about his fighting spirit and mentality. Guts like James Milner. Aggressive and high intensity. And he is not easy to beat on one. First because he is aggressive. Second he is not easy to outmuscle. Definitely physical strong. Beside dece speed and aggressiveness.

Comparisons: Others left foot CBs. Around same age.

+ Pau Torres. Villarreal. 16.January.1997. MV : 50 mill euro
+ Sven Botman. Lille. 12. January. 2000. MV : 28 mill euro
+ Alessandro Bastoni. Inter Milan. 13.April. 1999. MV : 60 mill euro

Potential market value:
Compare to others 3 left Cbs above. For the football abilities and qualities of Attila Szalai. Compare to those 3. To be honest. Its not so big difference between Attila Szalai and the others 3. The reason why his MV is still love, only 7 mill euro. It’s because he is still a unknown CB. Second he is not playing on one of the biggest league, top 5 in Europe. Then I predict and believe his potential market value can rise to Botman current MV, around 30 mill euro. And compare to Torres and Bastoni. Then those two at 50 and 60 mill euro are way too high compare to Attila Szalai.

Player rating :
Since I just discovered him. Not before this Euro 2020. And 3 matches scouting. I will rate him 4 point out of top 5. He is maybe more closer to 4.5 than 4. Definitely not 5. Somewhere between 4 and 5.

Future prediction :
Definitely good enough for starting line up for any top 4 teams in the 5 biggest league in Europe.

Conclusion and sum up :
Compare to 3 others left foot CBs I have compared him to. I believe and confidence he can and will be able to do the same job as 3 others. On a consistent and regular basis.
So conclusion can do same good job as 3 others CBs. For best value for money. At 7 mill euro. Attila Szalai is best value for money out of Torres, Bastoni and Botman.

For clubs that are looking after a really good left foot CB. Best value for money. Attila Szalai. This guy is my best recommendation.

If true. He has been linked to Leicester City :

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/14569392/leicester-attila-szalai-transfer-fenerbahce/

If true. Some really good club do rate this left foot CB. Typically Leicester going for unproven. But really good and upcoming CB. For low and good price. Then maybe sell them for double. I just don’t understand why top clubs shall buy direct and be ahead of a club between. Lower risk and more value for money.

Attila Szalai is definitely one left CB to keep close eyes on. His MV will rise a lot higher than 7 mill euro. Easily 4/5 times more than 7 mill euro.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
FYI they're called Sporting Clube de Portugal not Sporting Lisboa. But for some reason some of their fans get quite tetchy about the name so if you want to wind them up I recommend ignoring this post :D

diarm

Apparently both Villa and West Ham are after him.

LuckyScout78

Today I will write a scouting report. But more in the direction of a player report, player rating and prediction for his future. Because after a really good tournament for Spain. I think most of football fans, know who Pedri for Spain is. If not. Then after mine observing of him. I will give a description of him. Where he suit best and the prediction of his future.
Like i said. Nearly every football know this boy, mostly. So again this is a player report, rating and review. How he is as a football player, at this moment.

Name : Pedro «Pedri» González López
Date of birth: 25.Nov.2002
Citizenship: Spain
Position: LCM, RCM & Free AMC role
Current team: Barcelona
Current market value: 70 mill €

Description : Pedri is more and most similar to Iniesta as a player. With a Zidane foot sole using and pulling the ball with the sole of the foot. This is a kind of player a manager shall not set limit and tell him he shall do this and that. In others words free him. Let him play to the max.
And like Iniesta. Pedri best role is as a LCM in 3 men cm. Definitely can play as RCM too. And as a free AMC, a free nr.10 playmaker behind a super sharp CF/striker. Nr.9. It will suit him too.
Example how to line him up, first in 433 formation :

Pedri - Busquets - Pedri

In 4231 formation :

Messi - Busquets - De Jong - Fati + Pedri + Aguero

Player rating : And this moment. His current level. This boy is more closer to the top level/worldclass level than 4.5 out of 5 as top. And since I compare him to best LCM in football history. The top level of a LCM. Then it’s the finish ability I could hold it back. To not give him 5 out of 5. Because as a finisher. He is not on Iniesta yet. But it’s the peak of Iniesta i compare too. So Pedri has many years to work with finish ability. To become complete LCM player.
So conclusion i will hold it back 0.3 point, to give him 4.7 out of 5. As a full packet creative and attacking football player. Pedri is really really close top level now.

Future prediction: If he keeps working hard. Has his feet on the ground and everything develop in a positive way. He will definitely become one of the best in the world in his position. Like above. If everything progress in a positive way. He will definitely join Ballon Door team of the year. In the future. I am 100% convince of that.
After Iniesta. We have Kevin De Bruyne. After KDB. The next big and best LCM & RCM is Pedri.

Here are some reasons. If it’s a reason that makes Messi stay. It’s because of Pedri. Messi new playmate. New Iniesta. And in this video. On of the Messi - Pedri - Messi i rate really really high. Pedri like Iniesta and Messi. Are kind of player I would to play football with. Here is the reason. Show his realLy really good football understanding and vision.

1 minute and 10 seconds into the video. Only two touches. One to control the ball and one to deliver the top level of pass. He definitely knew what Messi want. Where Messi want to have the ball. And he delivered exactly at the place Messi want it. It’s looked really simply. But it demanded a lot. First you have to understand and know what Messi want , you have to be calm and composure with ball. You only can use two touches. 3 or more touches will delay the pass and ball. And it will destroy the rhythm of Messi and Pedri combination. So he was been able, can and dI’d everything right.

Conclusion :
Like above. It’s just a matter of time he will join the Ballon team of the year. Best player in his position. Team of the world. And if he becomes as good as Iniesta with the finish. He will definitely become a complete and top LCM and attacking player. Then he will get my 5 point out of 5.
I think in club level. If any club want to win the biggest trophy in the future. Domestic and champion league. I think they shall have this boy in their teams. The ideal and close to perfect 3 cm is.

Barella - Locatelli - Pedri

Barella is another player that will join and become a Ballon team of the year. And as a deep laying playmaker. After Busquets. You have the upcoming ball player Manuel Locatelli.
If any club could get all of those 3 players in the same team. I am 100% convince this club will win a lot in the future.

Barca have Pedri
Inter have Barella
Sassoulo and maybe Juventus will end up with Locatelli.

Frenkie De Jong - Locatelli - Pedri + Messi - Aguero - Fati will might work too = win a lot. If Messi. Pedri the reason of Messi staying. Then if Barca could replace Busquets with Locatelli. Get better defend. It will be a bright future. I think Messi and Aguero have few more years left. It’s important with the engine, drive, guts and hunger of the 3 men cm. It will make Barca as a strong club to win domestic and ch.league again.

In the end. Barca is having one of the most important and key factor to future success and trophies in Pedri.
If Messi is leaving. Then as others big clubs in Europe. Shall try to convince Pedri to leave Barca. Because as for Barca and Spain. Pedri can win the tournament or ch.league by his own. Pedri like others great foot players need many world class teammates. Reason why Spain and Barca couldn’t go all the way in Euro 2020 and ch.league this season.

Bur isolate and individual. As a Dof or head coach of a top club in Europe. I will easily pay 100 mill for Pedri without hesitation. And I would definitely put more millions. To test if Barca to sell Pedri or not. Young top player like this might come up 1 each ten year. Future world class cm player.
His current market value is 70 mill euro. But max in 1-2 years time. I predict his MV will be closer to 150 mill euros.

So that are all mine thoughts about Pedri. A really wonderful football player. Already, only as 18.

LuckyScout78

I saw this player name on Sky Sport today. And after taking a closer look of his videos on YouTube. And since no one has start a thread about him. I decided to write a scouting & player report of him. A recommendation if it’s too late yet. If Klopp and Liverpool had already land a deal for him.

Name : Luis Diaz
Date of birth: 13 January 1997
Citizenship: Colombia
Position: Left winger/wide player
Current team: Porto
Current market value: 40 € Euro

Description : An energetic, powerful and skillful left winger and attacking player. With a really high fighting and winning mentality. Maybe top level of winning mentality. Consistent mood.
Good one on one and ability to take on players.

And here is a visual description of him :

Example where he suit best:

Sancho - Bruno - Diaz + Greenwood/Rashford

Player rating : At this current level. I will rate him somewhere between 4.5 - 5. He is definitely not a clear 4 point out of top 5. I think will rate him closer to the top level. The fighting and winning mentality is top level. If he could deliver this current level in the top 4 league in Europe. In a period of 1-2 season. Or One of the best player in this year World Cup. Then I will give him 5 and top level. I think he is really close to the top level already. Special as specific left winger category.

Future prediction: His current MV is at 40 mill euro. I predict his potential and future MV will rise over the double. Over 80 mill euros. And his rating will move closer to 5 points from 4.5 points now. I think he will rise both MV and rating when he join one of the biggest club in Europe.
In comparison if Jack Grealish had a 100 mill £ price tag. Then I will rise Luis Diaz. At this current level. A better player than Grealish. As a full packet football player. If we compare to Grealish price tag. Then Diaz can go for 120 mill £. It is the end product of Luis Diaz that clearly make I rate him above Grealish as full packet.

Conclusion: Beside the strong rumor Liverpool link to him. If any top club with ambition to win the domestic league in the future. I only recommend Luis Diaz to the best clubs in the top 4 leagues. This player definitely belong to the best club in Europe.
I will categorize him as “Run to buy before others clubs get him “
It will only strength your XI and team. If you get him and Liverpool don’t. Your team will stop one of the reason of Liverpool dominance in the future. Because he simply beside really high and good football skill. Has a really high fighting and winning mentality too. It’s a really high level full packet you will get.

———————————————

To United:

Example of a scenario:
- Martial leaving this January
- Sancho still struggling to deliver the highest consistent level.
- Greenwood is more of CF than a RW. And struggling as RW, because of the affection of the team poor performance

A future United team about 2-3 years. Can look like this:

If 442:

Sancho - McTom - Bruno - Diaz + Greenwood - Rashford. If Sancho and Greenwood hit the consistent top level. This 6 combination will be good enough to win the premier league in the future. Beside Bruno drop down as the team’s top and consistent creative player. A world class nr.8. Then it will naturally lift the performance of the 5 others players too. Luis Diaz, Rashford and McTom are self motivated players. Those 3 players always give 100%. Only Sancho and Greenwood still has inconsistent mood and mentality.

So back to Luis Diaz. If any top clubs in Europe really want, need and strength the left winger position. And to build a strong enough team win the domestic league. Luis Diaz is my best recommendation. Run and buy before it’s too late. An energetic, skillful, aggressive and good with pressing. Really close as complete as a attacking player. Both football and mentality parts.

Demyanenko_square_jaw

Kvaratskhelia hasn't managed to improve after his good last season. He's had a mediocre to average half-season now that teams are more aware of his dribbling ability, and hasn't shown any adaptation to keep being a consistent threat yet. Albeit he's in a shit team that have regressed and are close in points to the relegation places.

Quite possible you've cursed the lad by comparing him to Zidane.

Sea-Cow

I saw this player name on Sky Sport today. And after taking a closer look of his videos on YouTube. And since no one has start a thread about him. I decided to write a scouting & player report of him. A recommendation if it’s too late yet. If Klopp and Liverpool had already land a deal for him.

Name : Luis Diaz
Date of birth: 13 January 1997
Citizenship: Colombia
Position: Left winger/wide player
Current team: Porto
Current market value: 40 € Euro

Description : An energetic, powerful and skillful left winger and attacking player. With a really high fighting and winning mentality. Maybe top level of winning mentality. Consistent mood.
Good one on one and ability to take on players.

And here is a visual description of him :

Example where he suit best:

Player rating : At this current level. I will rate him somewhere between 4.5 - 5. He is definitely not a clear 4 point out of top 5. I think will rate him closer to the top level. The fighting and winning mentality is top level. If he could deliver this current level in the top 4 league in Europe. In a period of 1-2 season. Or One of the best player in this year World Cup. Then I will give him 5 and top level. I think he is really close to the top level already. Special as specific left winger category.

Future prediction: His current MV is at 40 mill euro. I predict his potential and future MV will rise over the double. Over 80 mill euros. And his rating will move closer to 5 points from 4.5 points now. I think he will rise both MV and rating when he join one of the biggest club in Europe.
In comparison if Jack Grealish had a 100 mill £ price tag. Then I will rise Luis Diaz. At this current level. A better player than Grealish. As a full packet football player. If we compare to Grealish price tag. Then Diaz can go for 120 mill £. It is the end product of Luis Diaz that clearly make I rate him above Grealish as full packet.

Conclusion: Beside the strong rumor Liverpool link to him. If any top club with ambition to win the domestic league in the future. I only recommend Luis Diaz to the best clubs in the top 4 leagues. This player definitely belong to the best club in Europe.
I will categorize him as “Run to buy before others clubs get him “
It will only strength your XI and team. If you get him and Liverpool don’t. Your team will stop one of the reason of Liverpool dominance in the future. Because he simply beside really high and good football skill. Has a really high fighting and winning mentality too. It’s a really high level full packet you will get.

———————————————

To United:

Example of a scenario:
- Martial leaving this January
- Sancho still struggling to deliver the highest consistent level.
- Greenwood is more of CF than a RW. And struggling as RW, because of the affection of the team poor performance

A future United team about 2-3 years. Can look like this:

If 442:

Sancho - McTom - Bruno - Diaz + Greenwood - Rashford. If Sancho and Greenwood hit the consistent top level. This 6 combination will be good enough to win the premier league in the future. Beside Bruno drop down as the team’s top and consistent creative player. A world class nr.8. Then it will naturally lift the performance of the 5 others players too. Luis Diaz, Rashford and McTom are self motivated players. Those 3 players always give 100%. Only Sancho and Greenwood still has inconsistent mood and mentality.

So back to Luis Diaz. If any top clubs in Europe really want, need and strength the left winger position. And to build a strong enough team win the domestic league. Luis Diaz is my best recommendation. Run and buy before it’s too late. An energetic, skillful, aggressive and good with pressing. Really close as complete as a attacking player. Both football and mentality parts.
I was at the park the other day shooting the shit with one of the other dads. He was a Columbian dude and so I directed the conversation to footy, of course. He was shocked, almost offended, that I had never heard of Luiz Diaz.

Anyway, according to that random dude at the park, Liverpool's scouts have found another gem.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
I read that we’re interested but aren’t prepared to pay 60m (I think) for him.

I have no idea who he his but almost any additional forward would be welcome.