A sober look at Solskjaer

Status
Not open for further replies.

pav1790

The man is a legend. He won us the champions league. Scored a hat-trick as a substitute. Best super sub we’ve had, chicharito came close but couldn’t do it for as long. He loved the club and lived for it. He is a decent coach. He’s a great man manager and motivator. The feking disrespect he’s had to deal with from entitled, spoilt, rotten little cnuts of fans of ours over two years is unbelievable. So as a sober ( while drunk ) look at his life in general was what I felt was needed. You may have objections against him and might want a different manager but there’s no call for abusing him Or the team. That’s just not done, in my view.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I went back through your old posts @pav1790 to see if you’d ever embarrassed yourself and I could use your own words against you but you passed. Well done.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Agree with this but its not just Ole that gets an unnecessary amount of abuse, its across the entire playing and non-playing staff. The stuff i've read on Maguire and AWB in particular is ridiculous. The current fave for a bashing seems to be McTominay, off the back of 2 poor performances, and it wasnt long ago we had this cracker:

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/is-it-time-to-burst-“rashy’s”-bubble.446434/

You'd think our fans would learn that maybe certain people are half decent at their jobs and might actually know what they're doing.

Falcow

Is anyone really abusing him or the team?
Online yes. It is a form of bullying. Especially when he is referred to as a "gollum faced prick" that's what one poster on here said in match day thread after Burnley defeat (I think).

Its disgraceful carry on.

No problem if you dont think he is the right man for the job but fcuk off with that kind of vile shit for Ole or any other human being for that matter.

Wilt

The man is a legend. He won us the champions league. Scored a hat-trick as a substitute. Best super sub we’ve had, chicharito came close but couldn’t do it for as long. He loved the club and lived for it. He is a decent coach. He’s a great man manager and motivator. The feking disrespect he’s had to deal with from entitled, spoilt, rotten little cnuts of fans of ours over two years is unbelievable. So as a sober ( while drunk ) look at his life in general was what I felt was needed. You may have objections against him and might want a different manager but there’s no call for abusing him Or the team. That’s just not done, in my view.
Light blue touch paper and stand back....

Status
Not open for further replies.