A Solskjaer Masterclass. Whoop Whoop!!!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He got it spot on today. Really interested to see how we do against Leipzig now.

The Oracle

Defensively we looked really good.
Nullifying their biggest threat - Mbappé, was brilliant from the lads.

Might only be one match, but goes to show if Maguire continues to perform below par, then we have more than capable replacements.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I am a better supporter than you.

and enjoying tonight in ways you cant even comprehend.

clue: look up what supporter means in a dictionary ;)
@Damien , @Penna , surely this is getting out of hand?

We're all trying to enjoy the win and @sammsky1 is just trying to cause trouble. Same with what he said to @VP89 in the other thread.

OleBoiii

Never loses his cool in the media.
Doesn't throw players under the bus.
His players genuinely seem to care when they play.
Seemingly good in the transfer market.
Tactically very good.
United legend.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours

We're all trying to enjoy the win and @sammsky1 is just trying to cause trouble. Same with what he said to @VP89 in the other thread.
Why? We have to deal with Pochettino's all week for it to get shut up when we do well.

Its karma for all the negativity that certain fans bring most of a week.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I am into this thread!

Game was fantastic all night. we had some minutes where i thought we were slacking off, but the team turned it up and shut them down. Tuanzebe was a BEAST!

JustinC00

Solskjær is the first manager to beat Paris Saint-Germain at Parc des Princes in the Champions League group stage since 2004

Yagami

Good post resistant
Why? We have to deal with Pochettino's all week for it to get shut up when we do well.

Its karma for all the negativity that certain fans bring most of a week.
The people who call for Pochettino never say they're better than people who still support Ole, though. Things can remain civil.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
What else is there to say? We're all happy and, for some reason, you're trying to cause trouble.
No I don’t believe you are happy. How can you be when you want our team to lose so our manager gets the sack????

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

Ive ignored him, but I appreciate the flag on my behalf. It's quite obvious he is trying to cause a division among fans who might otherwise respect one another's view.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I am into this thread!

Game was fantastic all night. we had some minutes where i thought we were slacking off, but the team turned it up and shut them down. Tuanzebe was a BEAST!
Great night for us guys who truly support every aspect of our club!

GMoore23

All the haters calling for him to be sacked need to wise up.
Ole is the only man for this job. Our best manager since Fergie by far. Has the players running through brick walls for him and continuously outclasses so called world class managers in big games.
Skys the limit as far as I'm concerned. He needs the boards full backing in the transfer windows though and no more fecking about.

Yagami

Good post resistant
No I don’t believe you are happy. How can you be when you want our team to lose so our manager gets the sack????

When have I ever said that? I was still happy when we won against Newcastle from 2-0 down to keep Jose in the job, and I couldn't stand Jose. I love Ole.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
All the haters calling for him to be sacked need to wise up.
Ole is the only man for this job. Our best manager since Fergie by far. Has the players running through brick walls for him and continuously outclasses so called world class managers in big games.
Skys the limit as far as I'm concerned. He needs the boards full backing in the transfer windows though and no more fecking about.
Word!

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
If we can beat RB next (i will take a dirty 1-0) when then play the turkish side twice in a row. Beat them and we have the 12 points. RB will be tough though. Very tough.

Bebestation

The people who call for Pochettino never say they're better than people who still support Ole, though. Things can remain civil.
But it does add negativity to the club. Even though this is a forum - the actual supporting of the club is done by some with what we got and some by others who view the world to be better on the other side of the park.

Anyway leave it. Glad you enjoyed it.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Ive ignored him, but I appreciate the flag on my behalf. It's quite obvious he is trying to cause a division among fans who might otherwise respect one another's view.
No probs, mate. Tonight was great anyway.

kiristao

I have questioned his tactical ability in the past but tonight it was spot on. Started the game very well and when we did finally start to feel the pressure made a formation change that brought us right back in the game.

saivet

It was definitely a masterclass from him and he changed things at the right time too. Our 3-1 win against them a couple of years ago was lucky, but tonight was a great performance.

Bebestation

I get frustrated with Ole - but I still support him because the guy buys some wonderful players.

I'd happily take just CL qualification as long as that keeps improving to the point we build a world class squad.

F*ck this Pochettino sissoko, Jansen and Llorente crap.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
No probs, mate. Tonight was great anyway.
Just open your mind and let Ole into your heart. Try it for just one month. Suspend all instincts to criticise him and wish him well with your heart.
I’m telling you, you’ll have such a better experience supporting our club.

wolvored

Yes it was a surprise to say the least when the lineup was announced. The boy done good!

el3mel

This match for me is much, much better than the 3-1 last time we met them. At this time we were actually lucky to get such result and get past them. Tonight we absolutely bossed it. We missed ton of chances and we were toe to toe with them the whole game, and they're even better now than they were two years.

Today was a sign we're really world class team on our day.

Tarrou

Nobody was dominating anyone at any point in that game. We were better for 90 mins though.
It was only a 10/15 minute period but they were the better team. Ole saw that and made a bold move.

Overall we were clearly the better team but we were way more comfortable after that sub than before it in the second half (not talking about the first half where we were better overall too). Class from Ole.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Lindelof was absolutely sensational alongwith Axel.

If only Martial and Rashford had their shooting boots on, this could have been carnage..

De Gea was great.
De Gea looked like the keeper we had 4 years ago.
Axel looked so comfortable in there, Lindelof looked more commanding than when he's alongside Harry, thought Shaw covered brilliantly, AWB looked almost back to his best. Midfield two were solid, covered really well, thought Fred shaded it, he looked full of running even after 90 mins. Telles was ok, needs to integrate a bit more, Fernandes still not at his best, but still created openings, Martial still not firing on all cylinders, and similarly with Rashford, but great winning goal. Pogba was ok, but again lost the ball a couple of times, fortunately they were higher up the pitch, definitely should be playing as a more advanced midfielder. I'm glad Maguire didn't play in this game, as his lack of pace could have cost us, Axel pretty much matched Mbappe in those two 1 to 1 challenges, used his weight to ease Mbappe off the ball.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He’s tactically very good in big games. The disrespect needs to stop