A Solskjaer Masterclass. Whoop Whoop!!!

CG1010

Ole has already beaten Pep thrice and now Tuchel.. at this rate if we sack him, he will surely bet an offer from a biggish club.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Just open your mind and let Ole into your heart. Try it for just one month. Suspend all instincts to criticise him and wish him well with your heart.
I’m telling you, you’ll have such a better experience supporting our club.
Tbf, I haven't criticised Ole for a few weeks now, and don't plan on doing so anytime soon either because it's tiresome. I love Ole and would love for him to be successful here. He did brilliant tonight.

I just think - regardless of your stance on the manager - we can enjoy this result together tonight instead of arguing. In the end, we all support the same club!

peridigm

There is a rivalry on the caf. Ole in vs Ole out. Tonight, we drink!

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Why? We have to deal with Pochettino's all week for it to get shut up when we do well.

Its karma for all the negativity that certain fans bring most of a week.
What a night!!! Just as good as 15 months ago! Great isn’t it

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
What a night!!! Just as good as 15 months ago! Great isn’t it
Yes it's great. I'm all for talking about some off tactics of Ole but just hearing other managers name as something people wish is just irritating. We have not even failed yet and there is progress seen even purely by the type of player we find and buy.

I dont mind just that improvement continuing because even if Ole isnt the man one day - he will leave United in a good spot.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
One amazing tactical decision was entrusting Tuanzebe to mark Mbappe. He isn’t the top quality, inexperienced and not played in ages. But Ole has the knowledge how to make that decision.

And Tuanzebe executes with honour and brilliance

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Yes it's great. I'm all for talking about some off tactics of Ole but just hearing other managers name as something people wish is just irritating. We have not even failed yet and there is progress seen even purely by the type of player we find and buy.I dont mind just that improvement continuing because even if Ole isnt the man one day - he will leave United in a good spot.
I passionately believe Ole will win us the league. Hopefully next season.

He just needs to navigate the hate and pressure generated by OleOUTers that the media then amplifies, so stay on the job till
Next summer.

We are literally just 2 top quality players and a season of working together from being absolutely boss.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
How many managers would have the nerve to leave out your record signing in a game like that?
Especially the context: dreaming about Madrid, also dropped last game. game in Paris.
Pogba fan boys would have broken twitter if we’d lost.

Jeffthered

Steady on. Excellent result. But, we have seen this before. I actually felt we would raise our game because no one expected us to do anything much. PSG seemed to play with little spark at all.

I think we are a team that play better when there is little expectation, and that worries me.

Manchester United getting a big result in Europe shouldn't be met with such astonishment. It's as if we no longer see ourselves at that level. Darren Fletcher made it sound like some amazing performance.

It was an excellent win, but I'm keeping things in perspective.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Ole is love. The guy is easily the most criticized manager of all PL teams for stuff that can't even be backed by evidence, but he puts his head down and has continued improving our side.

Everything today was drilled to perfection. Had it been Pep or Klopp or Bielsa or Poch, etc. people would have been writing odes and ballads for him. But since it's Ole, we'd always continue to question him for some reason

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Didn't even need Mata or Donny's creativity to beat supposedly better manager with unlimited funds.

James Ward

We have no wingers at United that can Can cross a ball, look what happens when we play without them.

Learn from this Ole. Play to the teams strengths.

4 diamond 2 with Martial and Rashford up front against average to lower teams.

5 3 2 against top teams

mancave bear

Ole is tactical masterclass.

He has beaten most of the "big teams" and this year he has better tools to beat the "park the buss teams" to.

In this window we only got one key signing. With a fast world class center back, sancho at right wing, a new world class DM and a new striker alternative who is more like Kane, I think Ole would have the tools and depth to win us the PL and the Champions League.

There is no point in talking about the number of windows. It depends on what our owners decide to buy in those windows. Ole should get the time and resources to build the team like Klop and Pep has.

And those who cant see how the lack of preperation time and other circumstances have efected our bad start of the season, they just dont understand football.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Ole is tactical masterclass.

He has beaten most of the "big teams" and this year he has better tools to beat the "park the buss teams" to.

In this window we only got one key signing. With a fast world class center back, sancho at right wing, a new world class DM and a new striker alternative who is more like Kane, I think Ole would have the tools and depth to win us the PL and the Champions League.

There is no point in talking about the number of windows. It depends on what our owners decide to buy in those windows. Ole should get the time and resources to build the team like Klop and Pep has.

And those who cant see how the lack of preperation time and other circumstances have efected our bad start of the season, they just dont understand football.
So...buying your way to a trophy? That's what Guardiola gets criticized for.

But the current squad is strong too and should be good enough for a title challenge.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I love Ole as much as the next man but, were PSG just absolute fecking dogshit? I thought we put in a 7/10 performance and dominated really.

Jibbs

We are playing on the bounce from Newcastle win... this form will continue for next 2,3 games. Then a big dip will come. This is the pattern. His inconsistency is almost predictable now.

Crashoutcassius

My take after tonight

Tactically , ole is actually excellent when he can play on the break. It's just impossible to argue with this...

When we have to have the ball and play a high line, and play ball players in cm, we look much worse in defence and if we can't break down the opposition we don't look good at all. When we are at our best or when we have luck on our side we can still win these games on the front foot. But right now it looks like if ole just plays on the break in every big game we can have a great run in the cl

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I love Ole as much as the next man but, were PSG just absolute fecking dogshit? I thought we put in a 7/10 performance and dominated really.
They had a lot of players out so their team wasn’t their greatest.
but Ole tactics were also brilliant and nullified any quaility they had. Defence and Fred and McT were amazing.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
My take after tonight

Tactically , ole is actually excellent when he can play on the break. It's just impossible to argue with this...

When we have to have the ball and play a high line, and play ball players in cm, we look much worse in defence and if we can't break down the opposition we don't look good at all. When we are at our best or when we have luck on our side we can still win these games on the front foot. But right now it looks like if ole just plays on the break in every big game we can have a great run in the cl
It’s a good plan surely? We have to admit we are not Europe top table level in terms of players. We were a Europa semis Team deserved CL finalists!

so we will always have to find a way to negate that extra quality with tactical prowess.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Made them look poor
Well maybe but objectively, are they just a bit poor? I mean they were playing Gana alongside Danilo. Danilo is a class DM, why play another average one alongside him with only Herrera to create anything unless your squad is just a bit shit?

And is Kimpembé just shit? It's his second rubbish performance against us out of 3. Easy in the French league sometimes.

arthurka

Still think coming into this season like we did is unacceptable but that said his record against the big clubs is very good indeed. Tonight he should get all the praise. Well done you beaut.