Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearded One

I'm genuinely happy that we have made the right decision on this one after a number of not-so-good ones.

redshaw

Looking good.

Hopefully we can keep him in pristine condition. See it so many times where a player comes, looks fit and sharp then 10 games in they look like they're running with stones in their boots, face full of anguish, limping and lumbering around.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Looking good.

Hopefully we can keep him in pristine condition. See it so many times where a player comes, looks fit and sharp then 10 games in they look like they're running with stones in their boots, face full of anguish, limping and lumbering around.
He was like this the whole of last season so I think we're good.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Best thing is I knew he was going to make that tackle even though he started well behind.

ravi2

He is rock solid at the back, I can't recall the last time we had a right back of that calibre...maybe raf?

He is MOTM for me today.

Based Adnan

Looks like the perfect RB. Perfectly good at both ends of the pitch. What a player.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
So we’ll have The Wall, The Slab-head, The Iceman and The Fatty in a our back four — great!

NoLogo

The lad looks really promising, I hope he carries this into the coming season. If he does our defense will look a lot more solid already, if we manage to sign Maguire as well I'll actually for the first time in years feel confident in our back 4 again.

Denis79

Already looking like our best defensive player at his meager age. Very impressed!

Dolf

Who cares about the moneh we paid for him now? 40 or 70, we needed him badly.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Hopefully the myth that he is technically limited is put to bed. He is so good on the ball

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Already my favourite player. He's like the Pogba of defenders, he can just bully people.

el3mel

He really looks like an excellent signing. His tackling is unbelievable. Hopefully he carries it to the upcoming season.

Godfather

What a performance. Great defensively but also good going forward. Finally, finally, finally a proper right back again.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Intelligent too, he knows how to feint to create little openings to release the ball.
Yeah, he is very skillful on the ball. When he see the space, he runs with the ball and then release the ball to the man in space.

Also his ability on the ball is like proper winger, like street footballer.

Canagel

His touch has really shocked me. I knew he was already good at dribbling but his touch to control and release it with forward pass is superb. Set up so many attacks.

Makes Shaw's attacking look average in comparison.

R'hllor

I wont jump a gun, we have that talent to make newcomers unlearn everything good in few games/months time.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Yeah, he is very skillful on the ball. When he see the space, he runs with the ball and then release the ball to the man in space.

Also his ability on the ball is like proper winger, like street footballer.
The funny thing is he was a winger longer than he’s been a defender

Alabaster Codify7

Already my favourite player, but to be fair considering I genuinely don't like anyone else in the squad except for DDG to an extent there wasn't much competition.

I can see him being our best ever RB. We could have him here for 10yrs bossing that position.

cyberman

we need to make a list of those claiming he was poor going forward so we can ignore their made up opinions from now on. Or how he being English was a factor or how he wasn't attacking enough for a modern fullback.
God we're just sheep on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.