Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
So much improvement lately, I’ll be very interested how he develops next season.

Mike Smalling

Really good performance. Great last ditch tackle after Lindelöf messed up, and I thought he did well offensively. On top of the assist to Greenwood, he also played in Pogba for the penalty. Just goes to show, that he can be effective in attack when he keeps thing simple.

We will need a back-up, because we are screwed if he gets injured, but an upgrade is not a priority.

eire-red

He's having a super season I think. At the start of the season I think he struggled with balancing his defensive duties while increasing his attacking contribution.

It's been evident in the last few months that he's sorted that out, and is churning out quality performances on a consistent basis.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s really growing into the role. His progression is very evident. I am worried about his fitness, slightly. A back-up RB good enough to actually compete would be nice but we have bigger priorities in the side, so I think it may get pushed aside.

At least he’s likely to get the summer off not going to the Euros, I guess.

La Pioche

Really hope Gareth Southgate has his glasses on. In my opinion it‘s a no brainer to take him to the euros especially because he offers defensively much more than the other options. I don‘t say he has to start for england but he should be picked for the euros.

dutchred

Really good performance. Great last ditch tackle after Lindelöf messed up, and I thought he did well offensively. On top of the assist to Greenwood, he also played in Pogba for the penalty. Just goes to show, that he can be effective in attack when he keeps thing simple.

We will need a back-up, because we are screwed if he gets injured, but an upgrade is not a priority.
Ethan Laird shoud be his back up next year. Has proved his worth at MK Dons this year and has kept injury free

Really hope Gareth Southgate has his glasses on. In my opinion it‘s a no brainer to take him to the euros especially because he offers defensively much more than the other options. I don‘t say he has to start for england but he should be picked for the euros.
he’s got a chance now we have 26 man squads.

As good as he’s been we have James, TAA, Trippier and Walker competing for the position - and he’s not made a single appearance yet.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Well yes but it's not like the 2 starting right backs for the Champions League finalists are shite either is it? How many right backs do we need? I think Wan Bissaka's lack of versatility will hurt him there. Though Trippier will probably be on the jolly boys bus regardless. :(

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Great slide tackles but at least 3 crosses have to get into Cavani. Hit it first time. You are a pro. Trust your ability. Infuriating.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I assume the fact he finished the game game he was ok as I shit the bed when he pulled up

acnumber9

Probably our best player. But that’s like saying Hitler was a better babysitter than Michael Jackson.

Ekeke

Good run and pull back for Bruno's goal, could have done better on Liverpool's first where he was closest to Jota and Jota had enough space to flick the ball in. Some good runs forward, certainly tried to help us attack. And made 1 great tackle to stop a Liverpool counterattack, although he had a loose pass after gaining the ball. Mixed bag, some very good moments and one or two others where he can improve

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Wished he would called up for the England team but wont. He is different to the others so is useful.

Devil may care

My MOTM, that's not saying a lot but he did his best to cover Bailly and drove down the flank well.

Suedesi

A player that needs to turn his body in order to make a pass
No great defensive awareness
Poor end product

I'd get rid of him if we didn't spunk 50m quid on the lad already

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Great game from him overall last night, really coming into his own this season and found some confidence.
Shaw’s gotten a lot of praise and rightfully so, but this guy isn’t far behind in terms of our most improved player this season.

Man Utd 1:1 Fulham

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
The thing with being weak offensively but strong defensively is that you have to actually be strong defensively.

His positioning sometimes.....

el3mel

He knows jack shit about how to make an offside trap. It's ridiculous that he seems to need someone to coach him about it.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
How many times this season he's completely switched off when the ball was crossed into the box?

acnumber9

He’s a few inches beyond the rest of the back line. Shaw’s the golden boy, but it was his weak as piss challenge that was the problem.

mu4c_20le

Thought looked decent going forward, made a few lively runs. Not as solid at the back as when he first started, but he's still very young.

littleman

Wasn't their goal down to him? He got drawn into the center without being aware of the pitch, so assumedly he presumed there was no need to defend on the flank. Giving them a free header.

Just need to be more pitch-aware

kundalini

Wan-Bissaka playing them onside yet again, failed to read where the cross was going, then chose to mark a player who was less of a threat, than the goal scorer. Poor performance.

AgentSmith

Wan-Bissaka’s positioning is a real weakness but the rest of his game has looked much more polished in the last few weeks. His fitness and physical consistency is next level as well.

Think he’ll really kick on next season with a proper RW ahead of him and a more physically capable CB next to him. An experienced back-up in the vein of Telles would also help to keep his legs fresh.

Classical Mechanic

Am I the only one who sees Greenwood (and our CMs) as far more at fault for the goal? There were three Fulham players converging on the far side of our box. AWB did at least mark one of them. How did the other two find all that freedom?
It did look like Greenwood’s man on the replays during the game. AWB managed to lose the guy creating the overload still.

Bwuk

He isn’t great positionally and that needs improved on next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.