Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Absolutely brilliant player, utter class tonight.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
A match where he got to showcase all his strengths. I’ve been critical but he clearly has his uses. Delighted with that performance from him.

flappyjay

We will get most of out value on him against all the best wingers. He has owned all the big wingers in the PL now on to the ucl.

Castia

Brilliant

Was playing like that through the start if last season, brilliant defensive full back

Absolute lockdown performance. His 1v1 defending, as usual, is genuinely world class. This was the perfect game for him against two elite players who always want the ball to feet.

He was brilliant against them.

acnumber9

He was excellent. When you have Mbappe and Neymar on that side and shut them out pretty much it says a lot. And I thought he was good on the ball too.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Ridiculous amount of important tackles there. Was not fazed by facing Mbappe at all.

Did the same when Sterling was ruining Right backs; fully fit and on point, and he is so hard to get past.

el3mel

What a hell of a defensive performance one was ! Couldn't believe my eyes ! He was majestic back there. Absolutely exceptional.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
AWB did exceptionally against Mbappe, while showing the ambition to get forward and play good passes. Credit to the boy.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I dont care if we ever buy an attacking RWB like Telles on the other side - but I'd never sell this guy.

We will need games when we need to play defensive on one side against certain world class players & this guy gives me a confidence I dont get from anyone.

Khalif_20

The best tackler in football currently. His duelling technique, both sliding and standing, is on par with titans like Cannavaro, Puyol or Chiellini.

Yes obviously the attacking aspect of his game needs polishing but he's still so young I have no doubt there's much development ahead. Brilliant purchase for adequate price.

He's a humble determined man so it's disappointing to see him succumb to lowly temptations of professional WAGs, but he'll learn from the experience and become even more dedicated.

Amazing performance tonight.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
You wouldn't of thought he'd have room in his pocket for both Sterling and Mbappe :smirk:

cyberman

Best player on the pitch. How did DDG get MOTM? We were walking through PSG at times

GBBQ

These games are his bread and butter.
Yep. When the attacking pressure is off he looks so much more accomplished. He’ll look just as good in the remaining games when we get an actual right winger in place too.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
He is good in games where we have to shut one of the attackers. Still feel he is quite wasteful when it comes to attack

Superunknown

Haven't been totally convinced by him, but I thought he was awesome tonight. His tackling was ferocious. Can tell that he loved every second of that.

mu4c_20le

Think he had not one but two big tackles inside the box that had PSG fans and ABUs screaming for a penalty. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.