Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomaldinho1

I rate him but he was poor today. I do think he’s always isolated and must be a nightmare playing a back 5 under a tactically inept manager. Honestly feel we’ll have such a resurgence in opinions on many players when an experienced coach comes in.

Bwuk

I think he’s rubbish tbh.

Mind blowing that we are playing him at wing back when he’s so bad with the ball.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
50m Darmian today.

He can do better, would love to try him in different system which we can't develop from years.

ForeverRed1

Today’s performance was exactly why I’d go and get trippier in January.

wasteful, poor going forward and poor positioning. Good in a one on one. Poor in so many other areas.

just not man united of good.

UnitedFan93

Just a really poor player, suitable for bottom half teams. Being good at slide tackles doesn't make you a good right back. Nowhere near good enough for any attacking team wanting to challenge for major trophies. Zero positional intelligence, zero ability on the ball.

zaafi

Genuinely upsetting that Chelsea got Reece James and we have... Bissaka... can't even control a football.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
In the set-up today he was supposed to playing as a Wing-back. Bissaka as a wing-back. :lol:

BlueHaze

He's imo defensively decent but let's face it, we've blow £50m on an offensively handicapped full back. He's absolutely inept attacking wise.

Irwin99

Kind of felt they avoided one on one duels/dribbles and just moved the ball around him and let his own positioning be his undoing; it worked.

DevTheRed

He was terrible today, no doubt about that.

But the system itself didn’t help things at all. City are notorious for always leaving a man each side of the pitch to make it as big as possible, playing with 1 wide player either side was always going to be hectic.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Hasn't put in one good cross this entire season. And as has been mentioned before his defensive positioning and all his brain fart stinkers... 50 million. feck me. He's the first one out under a competent manager.

You just can't teach a player that has 0 ability on the ball.

DutchCruijff

He's a dreadful RB.

Awful going forward. Extremely limited on the ball and can't even whip in a decent cross.

It's no coincidence that despite splashing out £50m on him we were after Trippier this summer. He doesn't even make the England squad, for heaven's sake.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
He's a dreadful RB.

Awful going forward. Extremely limited on the ball and can't even whip in a decent cross.

It's no coincidence that despite splashing out £50m on him we were after Trippier this summer. He doesn't even make the England squad, for heaven's sake.
Decent options for England at RB , to be fair.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I still like him because he does have good performances but we need a better attacking RB as our starting RB.

Let AWB be our 2nd RB and compete if he is happy being our 2nd option.

If he is unhappy then he needs to know he can go to a different club.

Hopefully it's still viable because I want us to have a strong bench as possible and I value a defensive alternative on the bench maybe more so than starting all the time.

Classical Mechanic

Yeah, and he plays for Manchester United and he's nowhere near.

We've got the 5th choice RB for England - if even that.
He'll probably never play for England. Walker, Trippier, James and Trent are ahead of him now and I think Livramento and Lamptey would be selected before him too as they're modern full backs and have been in the England system for years. He's probably 7th in line currently.

Andrew7582

He'll probably never play for England. Walker, Trippier, James and Trent are ahead of him now and I think Livramento and Lamptey would be selected before him too as they're modern full backs and have been in the England system for years. He's probably 7th in line currently.
Max Aarons and Ethan Laird will overtake him too in time.

Robaldo

Feel bad singling a player out when the whole team performed the way they did today, but he was seriously bad. No obvious sign of progression in over two years and just doesn't look like a top-half full back.

Status
Not open for further replies.