Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Any ideas how to remedy this short of dropping him?
He's targeted by the opposition because he's not that comfortable on the ball and that's not going to miraculously change.

However, our right side isn't just AWB. It's the RW in front of him RCM to his left and RCB behind him. The better they are (and the better coached we are as a team in general) the less vulnerable to being targeted he'll be. Without absolving him of his own faults, it's not like the players immediately surrounding him consistently make his job as easy as it could be.

Valencia Shin Crosses

His biggest weakness has always been being vulnerable under pressure with the ball. That can be remedied when the players around him are comfortable but when it’s Fred and Matic the issue becomes more glaring. I’m not sure what the solution is because it’s not something that will just improve over time, players are either comfortable under pressure and can think quickly enough or they can’t.

Doesn’t mean he can’t be a solid player for us or contribute, just means it’s a weakness that other teams have and will continue to try and exploit.

TsuWave

hear me out, I think we should keep an eye on Livramento. That kid looks special

PoTMS

hear me out, I think we should keep an eye on Livramento. That kid looks special
Chelsea have a buyback option for £20m. The kid is quality, there is no way they are not exercising it.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
His recovery block was brilliant. However, what I really liked from Wan Bissaka today was his positioning on the aerial ball. Very little of his usual flapping. Very good to see.

Zoo

Put some respect on his name. He gets way too much crap on here.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
For me he has been better than Shaw these first 3 games.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Awful Awful Awful on the ball. Amount of passes our right side managed to screw up despite not being pressed is just laughable.

Brilliant last line block though. No complaints about his defending but these are the games where we are supposed to dominate the ball and he just failed miserably.

kundalini

Superb effort to prevent them from scoring. A bit careless with a few of his passes. Surprised Traore was so dominant against Wan-Bissaka.

georgipep

His recovery block was brilliant. However, what I really liked from Wan Bissaka today was his positioning on the aerial ball. Very little of his usual flapping. Very good to see.
But almost every single pass he made put his teammate under pressure. Both him and Maguire took ages to get the ball to Pogba, usually it took them one or two additional touches which meant it had to happen through Varane, James or Shaw and Pogba was by then surrounded by Wolves players

Very good today. Huge improvement on last week.

The goalsaving block was obviously the highlight, but the back post header with Jimenez was almost as important.

But almost every single pass he made put his teammate under pressure. Both him and Maguire took ages to get the ball to Pogba
This is true too though.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Very good game defensively, but his passing was wayward, however was much better when Greenwood was in front of him.

Part of me is wondering whether the threat of Traore was in his mind and he limited his attacking display to ensure that he could trackback if they won possession.

Canucantona20

Watching Ethan laird on loan, he’s just so much better on the ball than AWB. But AWB is an elite defender. I like AWB but in order for our play to be better we need a RB who is good on the ball in possession

Andersons Dietician

He had moments and that sliding block early on was top notch. But doesn’t seem to have the same confidence he had going forward at the end of last season. So many of our players play like they don’t know what space is and that passing in to it normally results in good things happening. So many times there were chances for him to overlap and because he didn’t it just broke down.

Him getting brushed aside by Traore wasn’t great either. Thought it funny when Traore ventured over to Shaws side and after bullying Pogba, Bissaka and Fred all night comes up against Shaw and gets put on his ass.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Very Good game vs Leeds.
Poor game vs Southampton
Very Important moments game vs Wolves

People constantly acts like this guy is shit for us. I actually really like him, an attacking fullback will always be easier to find and to join our squad. Can see why Ole went for Wan Bissaka.

SlothIsLove

Saved us with the clearance. However his passing is pretty bad. Not only the accuracy, but he also put his teammates in difficult situation. Feels like he just want to get away from the ball as soon as possible.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Good defensive game. Needs to add more to his game against lower sides

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Watching it in real time, his block was so impressive because the shot had a lot of pace on it and he was quite far away.
His reaction & and ability to spring his leg out like that is amazing.

hungrywing

Watching it in real time, his block was so impressive because the shot had a lot of pace on it and he was quite far away.
His reaction & and ability to spring his leg out like that is amazing.
Didn't think about that at first. I think you're right, he kind of made it look easy.

Strats

Absolutely fantastic stuff, saved us massively there.

Completely missed that James absolutely twatted Trincao after the block, looks like on his own reaction that he thought he'd caused a penalty.

MasterCode

The criticism he gets is often unfair. He's a VERY good RB at 21 years of age we have something so great for the future with him. His touch has improved from his first season he brings the ball down well he is a willing runner. His learn rate is phenomonal if you remove bias you can see he is improving very quickly.

His baseline is very good strong quick and defensive, everyone wants the finished article but sometimes its great to see journeys like his.

For me Walker on the ball ain't all that great but he improved enough to be in Peps team. I see similarities in both their base levels.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Watching Ethan laird on loan, he’s just so much better on the ball than AWB. But AWB is an elite defender. I like AWB but in order for our play to be better we need a RB who is good on the ball in possession
And who exactly is Ethan Laird playing against?

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Hes a bit of an issue in our build up play. We got better second half when Pogba stopped giving him the ball

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout

Completely missed that James absolutely twatted Trincao after the block, looks like on his own reaction that he thought he'd caused a penalty
Ha, totally missed that too... Probably should be a pen that (if they gave pens for those sorts of incidents)

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He didn't have a good game, especially with the ball but that block was brilliant. Saved a clear goal and kept us in the game

RonaldoVII

Playing next to Varane will undoubtedly help his game too. The block on the line was as good as De Gea's save and just as important.

Strats

Ha, totally missed that too... Probably should be a pen that (if they gave pens for those sorts of incidents)
Yeah I don't think I would have had too many complaints if that was given a pen since he was sent fecking flying off the pitch.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

Completely missed that James absolutely twatted Trincao after the block, looks like on his own reaction that he thought he'd caused a penalty.
Didn't even clock James there, that's hilarious :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.