Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
He was absolutely fine today, a big improvement from midweek and should be rested in midweek.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Think the narrative on him would be rather different is he'd given away a penalty like he should have.

For me offered typically little going forwards, and refuses to get close to his man until the ball arrives. It's so strange, he basically just invites the ball to played out to his winger, instead of ever trying to intercept it.

Some of his (and Fred's) passing was atrocious too.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Also good header out from a cross I saw today from shaw's side.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
@afrocentricity I tried to reach out to you via DM’s but not sure why caf won’t let me so I’ll just post it here:

Brother, I just want to give my apologies for being out of line on that forum.

Disagreement of opinion does not give anyone the right to being rude. I apologise for that mate.

Finally, just to touch on the topic at hand, with AWB, I haven’t ever rated him. Although, of course, I was hopeful when he signed. It’s not his sending off during the week or his off-field life, I just genuinely don’t think he’s up to it as a United player and as a top club player. I’m happy to lay out as to why I think every top club should have extremely good fb’s in terms of attacking.

Anyway lad I didn’t mean to offend you and I offer my apology once again.

SAFMUTD

What the actual feck, he needs to stop tackling in every single play. We were lucky west ham wasn't given that penalty.

United in sin

He looked a small bit lackluster today. Looked like he was Dragging his body up and down the pitch without any intensity. Maybe he's fecking knackered. He needs a rest. Had a good game overall tbf.
He was pretty intense when he came back to make a block that saved Maguire from embarrassment after being robbed off the ball in the box

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
His man marking and awareness been improved when handling crossing. Last season, he looked clueless when crossing coming from the opposite side.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
He was actually very good today I thought. Was extremely careful and tidy in possession by his standards. He annoyed me one time in the first half when he was very slow to get out to block a cross and I think it was an error lunging in when he risked giving away a penalty but generally it was a good performance

Viral United

Too hot and cold performance,
In 5 mins you can see nice footwork from him and then 5 yard misplace pass.
Need to be more consistent.

Mickson

I think he is generally okayish. Sometimes he is better and sometimes worse, but he is not going to be a long-term fix and for that price, he is a poor buy that doesn't seem to fit how we want to play. Ethan Laird should replace him next season but I'm OK at having him as a backup.

Trequarista10

There were two moments today where he showed some ambition to grab the game and go for it, and he drove past the opposition into the box/to the byline. He has it in his locker, but we need to see it at least 4-5 times a game not once or twice every other game.

VinzentFTW

Supports
Liverpool
Decent squad player to have, but he is not the future at right back imo. Rb is likely a position Ole will strenghten within a year.

The Hilton

Made a great block again, showed some great footwork to keep the ball in some tight spaces, was passable in the air when a few West Ham crosses came his way.

On the flip side, his passing was a bit loose sometimes, but still a decent performance I thought.

Nick7

I'm still really confused why people think West Ham should have been given a penalty when the West Ham player basically ran into the back of him. Very odd.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I'm still really confused why people think West Ham should have been given a penalty when the West Ham player basically ran into the back of him. Very odd.
Also the player was offside.

CG1010

Needs to more of this, he's got all the attributes with his acceleration to be a threat.

Was this the corner after which was cleared, Fred passed it onto Bruno, and then Bruno to Ronaldo and BAM? If so important contribution by him.

SAF is the GOAT

The problem with him that we see those types of chances once of a lifetime, Its not good enough and he must do it a lot more.

Also he needs to "read" cues a lot faster - there was a situation that Varane was stuck in the byline and if AWB "reads" him well and fast enough,
he could of run forward and get the ball from him but he did it so slow that his defender got it a lot faster than him.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Needs to more of this, he's got all the attributes with his acceleration to be a threat.

Agreed. He actually doesn't have an excuse to not do this more regularly given he's rapid. Needs to improve his attacking output, if I was him I'd be watching videos of how Evra arrived late to drill in crosses - Evra (like AWB) wasn't really capable of swinging in a cross like Shaw / James/ Alexander Arnold can but he always found dangerous areas with drilled crosses.

Man Utd 0:1 Aston Villa

The United

Seemed like he can't cross a ball at all today. Tons of spaces to do that ahead of him and he would cut the ball back to Tommy every single time.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Doesn't offer enough. Turned back on countless chances to cross the ball today. When you've got Ronaldo and Cavani up top you need to rely on the early cross coming in that they can attack. Never tries.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Greenwood just sits in front of him doing yoga waiting for the ball. Never crossing a ball either and only going ever going for a shot.

That run Wan Bissaka made - Greenwood straight fluffed it.

sammyhol

How is this guy not on the training pitch for an hour a day practicing crosses…

he is in acres constantly… and never, ever, ever puts the balls in.

marktan

Gets a pass because he's the best tackling RB in the world which is useful against better teams but he's a big reason as to why we struggle to break down teams. So useless with the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.