Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Blocked the shot at the beginning of the game... could be bumpy if that was the early goal conceded.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Haters it seems . It’s 2021 and every big team in the world is heavily dependent on their full backs in attack . We have this guy who is genuinely one of the worst I have ever seen with the ball at his feet

MattofManchester

He was okay, but his tackles in the first half covered up that he was out of position several times. A better team punishes that.

He has a habit of completely forgetting there's a man behind him.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
I’d rather have a full back who can attack than a fullback who blocks crosses occasionally. He’s atrocious. Can’t believe we spent what we did on him.

Ekeke

2 dribbles and 2 key passes

only Shaw had more key passes

2 dribbles and 2 key passes was matched by Greenwood

And yet still people pretend he didnt attack

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Bravely fighting a career-long losing battle with his own first touch.

Wasn't even that bad by his own standards today, mind.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts

Did u see it with your own eyes or did the stats show you that?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout

I'll bite, what were these "key" passes and how key actually were they?

Rossa

He was ok tonight. I like him when he drifts inside. It’s like his passing and technique improves. He often dilly dallies on the ball out wide and then turns around 720, gets dizzy and falls over from time to time.

SAF is the GOAT

How the feck is this guy was picked out of 800 full backs ? our scouting is taking the piss or what ?

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
One of his ‘dribbles’ may have been when he found himself out left that one time?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
feck me that moment when he sent it out for a corner :lol:

We need to sell him unfortunately.

NoLogo

He’s athletic, he can tackle and is better one on one than any other fullback. It looks good when all you have to do is defend like that.
That's the thing. He played for a team that wasn't really dominant on the ball. Of course there his flying tackles looked good, but his shortcomings on the ball must have been even obvious back then? Maybe the scouts thought it would be something we could teach him to be better at? If they thought so, well I guess they thought wrong unless a miracle occurs.

Oranges038

That's the thing. He played for a team that wasn't really dominant on the ball. Of course there his flying tackles looked good, but his shortcomings on the ball must have been even obvious back then? Maybe the scouts thought it would be something we could teach him to be better at? If they thought so, well I guess they thought wrong unless a miracle occurs.
They were, I posted a video of him from youtube on here of a game against Liverpool. It's exactly what we've seen from him in a Utd shirt, slide tackles and shite passing and dribbling.

He's just not good enough.

Needs to be shown the door as soon as possible.

spiriticon

He wasn't bad today, but when you look at the standard needed to win titles e.g. TAA, Cancelo, Kyle Walker, he is just levels below.

Last edited:

goptun

One moment that really made me larf, aside from the misplaced pass to concede a late corner, was when we were trying to build an attack and he hit a pass back to Matic that went completely behind him by a good number of yards. It seems fairly innocuous, but it's the sort of thing he does all the fecking time and it kills attacks and momentum completely dead. I can't believe people still see something in him. He will never, ever be up to snuff.

Ekeke

I'll bite, what were these "key" passes and how key actually were they?
More key than Sancho's

8th minute in a move where Greenwood and McTominay both had a shot - it actually ends up in our first goal. And 32nd minute for another Greenwood shot

Last edited:

Ollie Derbyshire

Everyone knows he’s great 1v1 but his heading is terrible, i don’t think he knows where its going to go, he’s still young so can develop more but I do think we need a top class RB as both he and Dalot aren’t at that level and I don’t think they ever will be.

Rossa

He’s not quite as bad as he looks, meaning he looks awkward and gangly but often manages to drag the ball with him. However, he’s never going to be the player teams fear. He has no x-factor going forward. He does defensively, but he also has mistakes, and is he really much better one on one than Walker?

Ekeke

One of his ‘dribbles’ may have been when he found himself out left that one time?
How would that be a dribble? Make some sense

AWB had 1 dribble in the right back area in 13th min and another going into the middle third at the 52 min mark

CloneMC16

I think AWB played quite well defensively. He made some good blocks and tackles. Some poor play at the end doesn't make the performance bad. I think he did fine.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I know people are saying he wasn't bad but I disagree, he gave away 2 free headers from corners and they targetted his side, successfully, with long balls over the top all night.

SAFMUTD

Better than last games, but still far far away from a modern RB.

I think he'll be eventually shipped out, he can be a solid RB for a medium table team but he lacks so many aspects in the offensive side that I just don't see him making it with us or any other top team.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
How would that be a dribble? Make some sense

AWB had 1 dribble in the right back area in 13th min and another going into the middle third at the 52 min mark
I couldn’t quite remember how he ended up out there, hence the question mark.

Devil81

He's one of the players you look at and ask yourself would he get into any of the other top teams squads.

I don't think he would, he's hard on the eye, limited in attack and has a terrible positional sense.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
He's so shit, it's actually funny when he's not costing us the game.

How was he ever a winger? Do Palace wingers not have to touch the ball?

Ekeke

I couldn’t quite remember how he ended up out there, hence the question mark.
He was one of our furthest forward players when iirc Sancho was dribbling the ball foward, so he did what he normally does on the right and made an overlapping run so that the defenders had to account for him and create space inside. Sancho didnt want to drive forward inside for some reason, stopped and then played the pass out to Wan Bisakka where he probably doesnt want it on the left wing and he was offside iirc too

Status
Not open for further replies.