Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
He had a good game. Reminded me of some of his better performances last season under Ole.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I thought he was very good first half... Actually resembled a footballer, then he became his usual non footballery footballer in the second half.

SAF is the GOAT

To be honest I think he looked great alongside Elanga in the Right wing and its only 1 game.

I think that they can create a partnership and work well together and maybe(just maybe) we'll finally have attacks from the right side.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Better in the last two games than he has been for most of the season. A low bar but at least it's something.

choccy77

Report today saying Ralf wants to sell him in summer.

Even if that was true, how many outgoings can we survive in the summer realistically

jesperjaap

Even if that was true, how many outgoings can we survive in the summer realistically
We have a huge squad so trimming 7/8 from that doesnt really affect us numbers wise in my opinion. It depends who goes though. I dont see any loss in some of the centre backs going Tuanzabe, Bailly and Jones barely have appearances between the. Same goes for several others....Mata, Lingard, Pereira, Martial, Chong. Personally little loss from that group as they arent playing and none stand out. But then you add the likes of Pogba and Cavani out of contract, VDB wishing to leave, Henderson maybe, Greenwood, Ronaldo, Matic....thats some big names irrespective of performances.

Thats a big reason I would be very surprised to see a Rashford, Maguire or Bissaka sale. They are most valuable assetts that could be cashed in on and if not apossibility of so many going I think we would possibly see one go, wouldnt be gutted.

With Bissaka though, I read the report and saw Dalot may be offered a new contract....wtf. Even Bissaka out of form and not progressing I would take over Dalot every time, think he has looked better than DAlot the last few games he has played. I think DAlot is the weakest of our full backs and really not much better than WIlliams...and we have Laird to come back who could get a chance, DAlot would be the one out for me without a doubt.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
AWB is much better than Dalot for me, going both ways.

Volksie316

He won't be sold, but even if he were, we would never get anything close to what we paid for him.

The guy is a decent player, but he is nowhere near United standard.

He just has so many limitations.

stevoc

There's been a few Ralf wants to sell xyz this summer stories recently. Obviously the journalists that write this nonsense are forgetting that Ralf won't be the manager after May.

united for life

AWB is much better than Dalot for me, going both ways.
i agree he is better, “much better” is an overstatement for me. He just needs to regain his defensive form and keep working on his play going forward. The fact that the RW position isn’t anyone’s at the moment makes it also difficult for the full back to create some sort if understanding with the player in front of him. What makes it worse is that awb himself is not a regular anymore.

nonetheless, what he’s done well over the years is pocket sterling. Let’s hope he does that tomorrow

Man City 4:1 Man Utd

Based Adnan

Sick of his low intensity/lethargic play when he's not needlessly chucking himself to the floor.

In the buildup he let Grealish have a free header on the edge of our box. Didn't even bother challenging or putting any bit of pressure on him. Needlessly gave the ball away as expected all game and got exposed defensively.

Joke of a player with an awful attitude and mentality. Sooner we get rid of characters like him the better. No idea why Ralf suddenly brought him back into the side.

United in sin

Sick of his low intensity/lethargic play when he's not needlessly chucking himself to the floor.

In the buildup he let Grealish have a free header on the edge of our box. Didn't even bother challenging or putting any bit of pressure on him. Needlessly gave the ball away as expected all game and got exposed defensively.

Joke of a player with an awful attitude and mentality. Sooner we get rid of characters like him the better. No idea why Ralf suddenly brought him back into the side.
Because he's better than Dalot

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
One of the worst "footballers" with the ball at his feet we've ever had.

City played him perfectly, make him do actual defending that doesn't involve slide tackles and he'll fall apart

Nero

Won't be long until he does one of his 3 good crosses a season. Then people can say he's improving.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
One of the worst "footballers" with the ball at his feet we've ever had.

City played him perfectly, make him do actual defending that doesn't involve slide tackles and he'll fall apart
They played on his side for 90 minutes. Him amd Scott covering each other was painful, and Pep knew how to exploit it.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Horrific footballer. Probably, pound for pound, the worst technical footballer I've seen at the club.

You can't name someone worse on the ball.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
£50m!?! Crystal Palace must have had the phone on mute p'n themselves with laughter!

Last edited:

united for life

A kid trying to play against professional footballers. He was lost today. Couldn’t keep up with City’s passes

Danny

What’s he he supposed to do when all game they went down his side and he and no help?

OT1214

Its embarrassing how teams are targeting him game after game and we or rather he let it happen time and again. No improvement whatsoever.

OneUnited24

What happened to Dalot? Can’t stand this guy. He made so many poor decisions today it’s pathetic to think we paid £50m for him. Palace are probably still laughing

acnumber9

Decent first half including some good play leading to our goal. Horror show in the second.

Atheist

What’s he he supposed to do when all game they went down his side and he and no help?
I don’t know - maybe hold onto the ball for atleast a few seconds and maybe try making an accurate pass? I know that sounds very difficult for a Premier League footballer.

hobbers

Brainless and shit with the ball. Not a great combination against a team like city. Or any team.

Sad thing is we'll be stuck with him for years like Maguire. Ole's curse.

Danny

I don’t know - maybe hold onto the ball for atleast a few seconds and maybe try making an accurate pass? I know that sounds very difficult for a Premier League footballer.
Pass to who? Barely anyone offers for the ball it isn’t as simple as that. He limited but not sure could do much more in that situation

Status
Not open for further replies.