Aaron Wan-Bissaka image 29

Aaron Wan-Bissaka England flag

2022-23 Performances

View full 2022-23 profile

studs

Probably pulling sickies again.

SAF is the GOAT

If not Wan Bissaka as a second RB in our squad, our only hope until January is the currently injured Brandon Williams

izec

He is shite anyway. Him, Shaw, Maguire and Lindelöf need shipping out and be replaced during the next 2 years.

Red00012

ETH should give him a few games because he was unfair to him. I can't see how he's worse than Dalot.
So basically what you’re saying is you haven’t watched any game in the past 4 weeks

Giggsyking

I think he has every aspect to be miles better than Dalot with good coaching.

Kostov

He is definitely better than what his current reputation is painting on here. Whether he gets the chance to redeem himself I am not sure.

Beans

If he can learn to read a ball in the air he can be salvaged. They were targeting him a lot, and he’d have no idea where the ball was going, his winger would get a wide open look at goal. He didn’t even have the good sense to just put a body on his man.

Greck

Coaching won't change his technical level significantly. From preseason;

The technical talent simply isn't there but we'll see. It's not actually like he's going to become a significantly different player. Coaching helped Dalot because he already had ballplaying traits before August.

Last edited:

izec

No amount of coaching will ever turn him into a good player on the ball/going forward. He wont even reach Dalot's current level, nevermind miles better.

hobbers

Love these montages that show you 1 second per clip and cut out before the player's inevitable shite bit of play that follows immediately after the skill.

AWB is technically useless and him immediately getting sidelined was the single most predictable change we all knew ETH would make.

Cloud7

Love these montages that show you 1 second per clip and cut out before the player's inevitable shite bit of play that follows immediately after the skill.

AWB is technically useless and him immediately getting sidelined was the single most predictable change we all knew ETH would make.
Yeah I can’t believe anyone is seriously surprised that he’s been immediately sidelined. Of all the players who we thought may get dropped, example Maguire or Shaw, at least they have some redeeming qualities that can make them useful to an extent in the right setup. AWB brings nothing to a positive team and it was clear he was going to be a casualty. I’m glad ETH didn’t waste time with this.

Abraxas

Where do people dream this stuff up from? You must be seeing something nobody else can, and certainly neither of our recent managers can.

There's opinions but Christ...AWBs situation has become nearly untenable. He's not fancied, he's put years of crap performances in, hasn't remotely improved, and can't play on the ball, which is why neither Ralf nor ETH are impressed.

Foxbatt

Jose might be a good option for him. What I really don't understand about him is why does he always jog back even when we are defending desperately?

Based Adnan

Genuinely baffled that with all the shite he's served up over the years and with Dalot being in the form he is, people still think this guy is the solution.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I don’t find him the solution- but I do find him generally an interesting player to watch.

AjaxCunian

Supports
Ajax & United
If AWB is the solution, you are asking the wrong questions.

X