Abortion

RedDevilQuebecois

I just couldn't believe that shit when I first read 1864. What are those people even smoking to get that far back?

We have basically found the ultimate meme about people going backwards with laws in order to find the "good old days" again.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Hope republicans enjoy losing Arizona in November, on every level.

AllezLesDiables

I just couldn't believe that shit when I first read 1864. What are those people even smoking to get that far back?

We have basically found the ultimate meme about people going backwards with laws in order to find the "good old days" again.
What's ironic is that the abortion law from 1864 is even much more horrifying than just banning abortions. The 1864 law also allows marriage to a 10 year old. The guy who wrote the bill married a 12 year old a 15 year old and 16 year old.

RedDevilQuebecois

What's ironic is that the abortion law from 1864 is even much more horrifying than just banning abortions. The 1864 law also allows marriage to a 10 year old. The guy who wrote the bill married a 12 year old a 15 year old and 16 year old.
*Multiple vomit emojis*

It is just sickening to see how far some people really want to go in undoing progress for the sake of finding the "good old days" again.