Abortion

ThierryFabregas

Supports
Arsenal
Are there anyone in here who supports this?
If so, why?
Some people see it as human babies being killed. When in reality it's human frog spawn. Although I feel there is a discussion to be had on how late abortions should be allowed

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Are there anyone in here who supports this?
If so, why?
A comedian who shall remain nameless said it's either you think abortion is cool or you think it's murdering babies, and if you think it's the latter, why wouldn't you be hysterical and shrill and persistent on stopping the killing of babies?

I'm staunchly pro-choice by the way

MarylandMUFan

Some people see it as human babies being killed. When in reality it's human frog spawn. Although I feel there is a discussion to be had on how late abortions should be allowed
Yeah, that's one of the problems. Each side is arguing a completely different argument. One side is about a persons right to their own body while the other is making a claim about when a person is a person. It's why we needed something like Roe to come in and just call it a day but we clearly needed something with more firmness behind it.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Do these people also campaign to stop doctors turning off life support for terminal patients and the like?

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United

ThierryFabregas

Supports
Arsenal
Yeah, that's one of the problems. Each side is arguing a completely different argument. One side is about a persons right to their own body while the other is making a claim about when a person is a person. It's why we needed something like Roe to come in and just call it a day but we clearly needed something with more firmness behind it.
I mean Dems could have ratified Roe at any time they've had a majority. Instead they'll happily use it as a campaign platform.

TBH I'm not sure how a sane bi-partisan effort doesn't just ratify Roe into law let alone a Dem majority. Obviously the R's have to do service to their low IQ base

MarylandMUFan

I mean Dems could have ratified Roe at any time they've had a majority. Instead they'll happily use it as a campaign platform.

TBH I'm not sure how a sane bi-partisan effort doesn't just ratify Roe into law let alone a Dem majority. Obviously the R's have to do service to their low IQ base
And just as importantly, their massive money donors.

Andersonson

A few pages ago we had someone arguing abortion is widely used as contraception and banning it was the right thing to do.
Ok... But isnt free choice and anti-regulations something the repulicans usually wants? Has this turned ?

To me this crazyiness screams religion

MarylandMUFan

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Ok... But isnt free choice and anti-regulations something the repulicans usually wants? Has this turned ?

To me this crazyiness screams religion
Many claim it's just rational because a survey of biologists says that "human life starts at conception" and they are just protecting the rights of babies since after the moment of conception, it's basically a baby entitled to all protections as a real breathing person.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Many claim it's just rational because a survey of biologists says that "human life starts at conception" and they are just protecting the rights of babies since after the moment of conception, it's basically a baby entitled to all protections as a real breathing person.
Funny, the bible states that life begins with the first breath after birth.

RedDevilQuebecois

Firemen can be cnutish just like cops…

True. Ironically, I will let Matt Damon's portrayal of a cop do the honors.

As for those so-called "Christians", they better not push the rhetoric too far because push can come to shove. Karma is long due upon radical evangelical pastors for the times when abortion-specialized physicians have been attacked and even killed by pro-life activists.