ABU Pundits

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Was going to make a new thread but yeah. Agbonlahor is a funny guy.

He's got 6 Villa players in a combined 11.....
A sweaty attention-seeking baked potato in a cap.

Embedding it directly from Talksport Twitter gives them the views they crave. Block and move on. They're making money off it every time people react.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
A sweaty attention-seeking baked potato in a cap.

Embedding it directly from Talksport Twitter gives them the views they crave. Block and move on. They're making money off it every time people react.
I'm not convinced he's looking for attention. He's just an utter moron.

Baxquux

Whilst we have a market-driven economy, the dream is to make a living out of what comes naturally as breathing, rather than having to grind out reports/calls/'product' and/or bore yourself senseless. Agbonlahor was a moderately 'gifted' footballer by PL standards, but he's a world-class dullard - the nonsense is effortless for all to see.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I'm not convinced he's looking for attention. He's just an utter moron.
That helps, but he will 100% be egged on by producers to say the most outlandish stuff. It's their whole MO.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
That helps, but he will 100% be egged on by producers to say the most outlandish stuff. It's their whole MO.
They definitely know his idiocy guarantees clicks but I'm not sure he's in on the joke! You're right though, not watching is the only way to stop it/ not end up smashing yourself in the face.

Swedish_Plumber

Agbonlahor would put himself over United players if he was still playing. Painfully average player and remarkably worse pundit.

Talk sport should be banned though. It’s made to fuel Twitter level arguments. Don’t think any of them actually believe what they’re saying either.

90 + 5min

Van de Vaart is another bad one.
People trying to stay relevant.

Agbonlahor doesn't surprise me. He have been saying a lot about ManUtd since he dissapeared from football. And not in nice way. When it comes to Van derVaart, it is just about making headlines and trying to be comedian. As I said, people trying to stay in the light when the light have not been on them for a long time.

Hughie77

Agbonlahore... is just pretty thick and that's it.. talks bollocks about everything... talkshite just take the piss out of him I don't even think they like him either talk shite will eventually throw him under a bus when there ready and get another utter twat in...

Rolaholic

The outrage whenever United get ANY decision in our favor, even when 100% justified, is absolutely insane and needs to be called out by the club.

Given Mike Dean's comments this week, I think it's very clear that officials do absolutely everything to avoid making calls in our favor these days for fear of the incessant and mind numbing discourse that it will subsequently bring over the next week

Arsenal and City get the same amount of penalties so far this season as we had all of last season yet we're supposedly favored by the refs. City got awarded the very same penalty yesterday for a handball that we were denied against Spurs as well.

These self righteous and pompous bastards are working overtime to push this agenda through at every turn this season.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches

The outrage whenever United get ANY decision in our favor, even when 100% justified, is absolutely insane and needs to be called out by the club.

Given Mike Dean's comments this week, I think it's very clear that officials do absolutely everything to avoid making calls in our favor these days for fear of the incessant and mind numbing discourse that it will subsequently bring over the next week

Arsenal and City get the same amount of penalties so far this season as we had all of last season yet we're supposedly favored by the refs.

These self righteous and pompous bastards are working overtime to push this agenda through at every turn this season.
The club should sue people like this, we're not Barcelona.

Tyrion

Arsenal and City get the same amount of penalties so far this season as we had all of last season yet we're supposedly favored by the refs. City got awarded the very same penalty yesterday for a handball that we were denied against Spurs as well.

Well Sutton is just trolling. Saying something stupid about United gets clicks so hacks like Sutton will probably do it.

Hughie77

Used to it now, even Mason mounts Brother had a pop at Talkshite few weeks ago for a blatant piece of non Journalism which he never got at Chelsea?. As for Sutton just another ex mediocre pro who has agendas, and it's easy to have a dig at Utd it gets him column inches ..

I try not to listen to it.. they wouldn't even say we had a better season than Arsenal last year..

AlexUTD

United was in the 19th place last season of penalties awarded. But still "United always gets penalties" its ridiculous at this point.

RuudTom83

The club must be due a few refunds from all these refs as United have won feck all in the last 10 years...what are we even paying them for!

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
How in the sweaty feck is Joe Worrall playing today for Forest? That red was as clear as it gets but it's overturned because they were playing Man Utd and some neanderthal Arsenal clogger made some angry lobotomised comments?

As if fecking Willy Boly was catching Bruno Fernandes there! :lol:

Nothing against Forest or Worrall by the way, purely outraged at the double standards and influence over refereeing that these dickheads seem to have.

Crimson King

How in the sweaty feck is Joe Worrall playing today for Forest? That red was as clear as it gets but it's overturned because they were playing Man Utd and some neanderthal Arsenal clogger made some angry lobotomised comments?

Nothing against Forest or Worrall by the way, purely outraged at the double standards and influence over refereeing that these dickheads seem to have.
Was it overturned, or was it just a one match ban and he didn't play in the league cup?

cj_sparky

Worrall's suspension was served in the EFL Cup.

ShinjiNinja26

Pathetic! What’s worse is they just let him off the hook as well. Why aren’t they pushing him for a proper answer. If he says his arms out and he thinks it’s a penalty then why the feck wasn’t the one against us awarded when it’s the exact same scenario?

RedDevil@84

Pathetic! What’s worse is they just let him off the hook as well. Why aren’t they pushing him for a proper answer. If he says his arms out and he thinks it’s a penalty then why the feck wasn’t the one against us awarded when it’s the exact same scenario?
Because it is not in the script for Sky. For a major broadcaster like Sky, that is pathetic that they would talk and talk about some decision that goes for us. I can only assume they are given a defined script on what to talk about and what to ignore. Else it makes little sense that there are so many pundits who appear on their shows and no one talks, even for a minute about these inconsistencies. It is not like United are not in news most of the time on Sky and hence being overlooked.

Tyrion

I think they know he can't answer the question and don't want to push him too much. You see the same sometimes when a pundit says something completely stupid.

Honestly the handball rule is a joke. I don't even know what it's supposed to be at this point as the referees seem to decide it randomly.

RuudTom83

It was a truly laughable attempt at answering the question haha.

I don’t know why he was so worried. He could have said anything…he doesn’t write the rule so I expected at least an attempt…but nope just stand there and look stupid instead. Well done!