AC Milan revival?

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
This will effectively confirm us as the biggest sleeping giant in football. Pleased for their fans.
It also gives us hope. However their success has more to do with the fact that Juve managed their squad so poorly. I don't see that with Pool or City

Gandalf

Juventus will most likely be the dominant force again soon.

We might be seeing something similar to what happened in the transition between Pellegrini and Guardiola.

While City built their squad, United were on the decline, Liverpool were still a few seasons away from Klopp and Arsenal were doing nothing, Chelsea and Leicester took advantage but Chelsea didn't kick on from that time.

Hopefully someone can keep one of the other Italian teams competitive with Juve.
The chosen one is already at Roma. spreading love, peace, happiness and beautiful football to the masses.

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
An absolute treasure trove of sentiment and nostalgia here. How many people here first got their exposure to AC Milan from James Richardson's Gazzetta coverage and Serie A on Sunday with Peter Brackley? We've gotten used to seeing PSG and City in the CL all these years, yet, somehow AC Milan returning just adds a little more of the romanticism of the CL back again.
I personally can't stand Milan ever since they rotated their entire squad before the match against us in the Champions League.