Access Denied on Chrome

Stemmy

I'm getting this issue now on my pc with chrome but it's also with edge. When I go to the log in at the top of the browser I get 'oops we ran into some problems'. Try the log in at the bottom of the homepage and it brings me to a page where it says access denied.

Tried deleting all the cookies to no avail.

Tried deleting all browsing data and even completely reset chrome to completely uninstalling and reinstalling chrome and the same issue.

Even tried logging in on edge and the same problem.

Don't seem to have an issue with my phone which I'm using to make this post.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I'm getting this issue now on my pc with chrome but it's also with edge. When I go to the log in at the top of the browser I get 'oops we ran into some problems'. Try the log in at the bottom of the homepage and it brings me to a page where it says access denied.

Tried deleting all the cookies to no avail.

Tried deleting all browsing data and even completely reset chrome to completely uninstalling and reinstalling chrome and the same issue.

Even tried logging in on edge and the same problem.

Don't seem to have an issue with my phone which I'm using to make this post.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks
Restart the computer. Check if you have updates also.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Getting an "access denied" message when trying to log in via Firefox on my laptop. On my phone it's working fine (logged in) and if I open redcafe in a private tab on my laptop (so without logged in) it's working as well.

Edit: Now getting an "oops!" Message when trying to click the login button.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Getting an "access denied" message when trying to log in via Firefox on my laptop. On my phone it's working fine (logged in) and if I open redcafe in a private tab on my laptop (so without logged in) it's working as well.

I kept getting the "oops" thing too this morning trying to log in on Firefox and Chrome on desktop.

stu_1992

Getting this on my phone today, ironically only started getting it after I first visited this thread. Laptop seems fine.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I thought the mods had finally had enough of me. But it seems to happen only on my phone as well, Chrome and Opera.

Dan

Just had this on Safari on the iPad, seemed to happen when I pressed Agree on the privacy pop-up. Had to clear history for the last hour to get the site back.

A-man

Ive got the access denied problems and “oops” on both ipad and iphone, for both chrome and safari. I cleaned my history but it didn’t help. Now I cleaned my history and chose reject all in the privacy/cookies pop-up and then it seems to work.

RedDevilRoshi

Had the “oops” message on the phone all day when trying to log in through Safari. Cleared the history for today and yesterday and rejected the privacy/cookies pop-up which has allowed me to log in now.

NWRed

Same here, had to 'forget about site' in FireFox history and then reject all in the privacy options to be able to log back in,

Stemmy

Same here, had to 'forget about site' in FireFox history and then reject all in the privacy options to be able to log back in,

Unbelievable, that's it. Cleared all cookies for Redcafe in Chrome and reject all in privacy data and it allows me to log back in.

Just short of nearly reinstalling windows here:lol:

stu_1992

Just did the same with the cookies and rejected the privacy policy as stated above and its working on chrome on my phone again. Weird one.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
This should be fixed now so you should be able to login without issue / not see random error messages.

If not please let me know.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

I am getting this today. Had to log in on a private tab to post this.