Achraf Hakimi

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Inter a weird. Signed him last summer for big money, he has a great season winning the league with them and they immidiately want to cash into that by selling him?
Manager leaving, key players leaving - all after their first title in a decade. Are they that skint?
For Conte to quit right after winning the league? They have got to be. Knowing first hand Conte's transfer market demands, I think he was told there's hardly anything to spend and they need to sell someone to make money for the books, before even considering additions.

Or, along with that, he knew certain players were likely off...

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
This rumour seems a bit suspect to me. I dont buy it. I think they've made a lazy link about a swap deal involving Emerson or Christensen, because Inter want the former now apparently, and have wanted AC in the past.

I'll bet my bottom dollar he goes PSG

ayushreddevil9

Chelsea moving swiftly again yet we’re struggling to get Trippier or Sancho over the line.
Well they have to compete with PsG. The bid is already on the table. United are just waiting for someone to hijack Sancho deal.

Trequarista10

This rumour seems a bit suspect to me. I dont buy it. I think they've made a lazy link about a swap deal involving Emerson or Christensen, because Inter want the former now apparently, and have wanted AC in the past.

I'll bet my bottom dollar he goes PSG
Yeah, it's a very weird link unless they see James as a long term option at RCB, which is dubious.

mu4c_20le

I read a poster on here post something about the Chinese government encouraging disinvestment in football ventures - local and foreign. Might explain why Chinese clubs, who went on a spending spree a few years ago to attract international stars, basically did a U-turn. Not sure how true it is but I did a quick google and found this: https://www.google.co.za/amp/s/amp....ull-money-out-of-european-football/a-57171818

Don’t shoot the messenger.
That's only part of it. Their parent company is one of the biggest appliance makers in China and have apparently been hit hard by the pandemic. They completely dissolved their CSL team despite them winning their first ever title only last year.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
I know the level is totally different but playing RCB (to accommodate Lamptey at wing back) is where he elevated himself to star prospect in the first place.
Aargh that’s good information.
That's only part of it. Their parent company is one of the biggest appliance makers in China and have apparently been hit hard by the pandemic. They completely dissolved their CSL team despite them winning their first ever title only last year.
Yeah I read something about them winning the league but the league (FA) took away their licence? Anyway, thankfully we’re not owned by a Chinese consortium or we’d be in chaos as well.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Well they have to compete with PsG. The bid is already on the table. United are just waiting for someone to hijack Sancho deal.
Which is hilarious cause it seems you have a free run.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time
This is what great coaching does. C
Apparently he’s at his best as a wingback, which doesn’t suit our system and assuming the €60m-€80m prices rumored are correct, we have much more pressing needs/gaps to fill in the squad which is also going to cost us a fortune. I assume that’s why the Trippier rumors are there - cheaper alternative, experienced and EPL proven.
I totally forgot that Tuchel plays with wingbacks