Adama Traore

predator

Youth NITK
Haven't seen a better solo performance from a player against city for ages. Hes been such a problem all night they dont know how to deal with him

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Think he gets a harsh rap over his end product, he's only recently turned 21 and there's a lot of natural talent there. Would have loved us to get him.
You'll hear this sort of thing about him for the next 3-4 years. He's hardly the first tricky physical winger who has absolutely nothing going on upstairs whose career will amount to nothing.

I already said virtually the same thing on the first page, l o l
I’ve defended him a lot on this site and I think every time I praised him someone would quote me guaranteeing that he would amount to nothing. Which I found really weird, he always had excellent physical and technical ability, it’s hardly some great leap to have thought a 20 year old would improve their decision making. The first couple of pages are baffling.

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
He is an absolute beast. Physically he is frightening

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Shows what a good manager with a good structure in place can do. He's improved immeasurably under Nuno.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I’ve defended him a lot on this site and I think every time I praised him someone would quote me guaranteeing that he would amount to nothing. Which I found really weird, he always had excellent physical and technical ability, it’s hardly some great leap to have thought a 20 year old would improve their decision making. The first couple of pages are baffling.
Purple patch. Calm down.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Expose these fraud posters! :drool:

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Was impressive tonight. Looks like the Rock and Mbappe had a baby together.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Can’t wait to see him rag doll Shaw like he did the last time he played us

Hulksmash

He is the next sadio Mane. Called it first. His dribbling pace and strength are out of this world

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
If you read the PL thread at the beginning of the match you would think he's a terrible player.

2nd highest rated player in the PL behind (KDB 1st and Mane 2nd)
4th most fouled player

Bizarre opinions in that thread.

Giggsyking

I think he can come and be a great addition to the squad depth. We bought James who had very bad stats in a shit league. I see he has good potential and he can be a backup to Sancho (if we get him).

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Shows what a good manager with a good structure in place can do. He's improved immeasurably under Nuno.
his last half season at Middlesborough was very good. Albeit in the championship. His decision making started improving massively though. Nuno has been great for him though.

Goals and especially assists are the only way to judge an attack minded winger.
That is an awful way to judge footballers. Just awful. Do you really believe that?
Purple patch. Calm down.
Mate you were wrong. Accept it. You guessed that Portugal would win in 2016, so take solace in the fact that not all your predictions are shite.

Expose these fraud posters! :drool:
The one I really wanted to get was @James Peril. The selfish bastard went and got himself banned before i could let him know how wrong he was. I might donate some money to the site to see if I can get an email address, hire a private investigator and track him down so he knows how awful he is.

Sanchez7

He is an absolute beast. Remember him coming on against us at full back and was the difference in the second half.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Until his goal it was like both sides were playing with 10 men so let's temper the praise just a little shall we? Granted he came into his own after his goal which came out of nowhere

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Until his goal it was like both sides were playing with 10 men so let's temper the praise just a little shall we? Granted he came into his own after his goal which came out of nowhere
He’s been excellent all season, not just tonight.

Patchbeard

Goals and especially assists are the only way to judge an attack minded winger.
And he played as a RWB for the first couple of months this season and whenever he played last season, so purely looking at his stats from his time at Wolves does not tell you the whole story. His stats when he plays as a winger, for Wolves or Middlesbrough before are good.

Giggsyking

I have seen him many times this season and he has been very good, he lacks some fine touches but he is an absolute beast. He scored a wonderful goal against Spurs, and today did the same, he is only 21 years old.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He’s been excellent all season, not just tonight.
I have seen him many times this season and he has been very good, he lacks some fine touches but he is an absolute beast. He scored a wonderful goal against Spurs, and today did the same, he is only 21 years old.
tbf tonight was the first time I think I've seen Wolves all season bar their game against us

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
You're wasting your time. Everyone is judging him from last season. Convinced very few posters have actually watched Wolves play this season.

Stadjer

The combination of pace and strenght.. is there any other player in the world like that? Tottenham Bale?

He is only 21 years old? I expected him to be much older...

mwake

Supports
Liverpool
He is the next sadio Mane. Called it first. His dribbling pace and strength are out of this world
Hes very good and this is a good shout, however Mane has the edge with regard to flair and skill. Traore still seems more of a faster strong runner than anything else relative to Mane. The difference is that this season he has worked on finishing and end product. I think Mane is Liverpool top scorer but if you look at the range of goals Mane scores its shows he is more rounded player.

Maxim at Newcastle is another Mane potential.

Mcking

How long before he becomes an option for us? You'd fancy him against any fullback in the world, even Wan-bissaka and Shaw . He is a machine.

fps

The combination of pace and strenght.. is there any other player in the world like that? Tottenham Bale?

He is only 21 years old? I expected him to be much older...
He's 24 in January. A talent, and entertaining to watch. Comparing him with Bale at Tottenham is hilarious.