Adama Traore

LiamMillerBC

There doesn't seem to be a lot of buzz around his name, though admittedly I'm not reading the football forum all that much these days.

He's not particularly prolific at point, judging by his stats, but every time I stumble across a Wolves game he's basically unstoppable.

It's a small sample size, so I'm turning to the caf to see what the consensus is.
Premier League Record- Adama Traore
Appearances125
Goals5
Assists12

I have always had the same feelings on Traore. He's been anything but prolific since joining for Wolves though. Makes sense he never lasted at Barca. That being said I still wouldn't want to lift my head up and have him running at me , beast of a man.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
26 games, 0 goals, and 0 assists.

I definitely believe in looking past stats (he obviously brings something to the team), but feck me, that is hilariously bad.

Robbie Boy

Looks a shadow of the player who got himself 6 goals and 12 assists in all competitions last season.

Judas

Open to offers
He looks pretty much the same as he's always done to me. Even when he was actually providing the odd goal or assist, he's so one dimensional and genuinely annoying to watch. I was miffed when people on here thought he was a potential answer to the black hole on our RW.

Nick7

26 games, 0 goals, and 0 assists.

I definitely believe in looking past stats (he obviously brings something to the team), but feck me, that is hilariously bad.
Even if you ignore the stats, he’s shit. He's a stronger Dan James with worse end product, worse passing, and worse awareness of what's around him.