Adama Traore

binary bot
People laugh at the idea of settling for loan deals but they do their job in ensuring we dont overpay for players like traore after missing out on a much better prospect. If youre trying to make a signing for the next 6-7 years id rather they were better than traore.

Wayne's World

Sorry for this random bump but anyone else find it odd that we haven't been linked with him yet? Basically begging to sign a RW and I think with the potential money we are offering Dembele (Still rumours at the minute) that we could get him for near enough the same?

edcunited1878

Sorry for this random bump but anyone else find it odd that we haven't been linked with him yet? Basically begging to sign a RW and I think with the potential money we are offering Dembele (Still rumours at the minute) that we could get him for near enough the same?
Nobody has been linked with him, for reasons we don't exactly know, but that's telling.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Could be that his game is quite limited, he carries too much bulk, what happens when he loses his pace? Question marks over his stamina too

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I dont think he is good enough as a RW for top clubs. He is a bit unilateral in the way he plays and doesnt have the ability to finish chances.

I think he can play as a wingback for the top clubs and I'm not surprised that Barcelona bought him up like that.

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
We have a pace merchant who can't do much with the ball, his name is Dan James. We don't need another 1 dimensional player in our team thanks.

Give us Sancho and Halaand in 2011 & 2022 :-)

Played well so far today. It seen how he’s been in other matches, is he good enough to make a step up to a big club? could he be the answer to our right hand side?

it’s a genuine question, as I don’t know the answer.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Played well so far today. It seen how he’s been in other matches, is he good enough to make a step up to a big club? could he be the answer to our right hand side?

it’s a genuine question, as I don’t know the answer.
I pegged him as a potential Sancho alternative last season but I'm not so sure anymore, Wolves aren't short of money and I don't think his output justifies the fee they'd ask for. I think we're better off taking the gamble on young talent, which we appear to have done, or wait for someone with more promise to become available.

K Stand Knut

Apologies for the bump but i don’t get any of the hype around this guy.

I think he’s a awful player.

I’d be genuinely gutted if we signed him.

Nero

Apologies for the bump but i don’t get any of the hype around this guy.

I think he’s a awful player.

I’d be genuinely gutted if we signed him.
He's bang average. Too many people get manipulated by pace and power and think that makes him a good player.

Robbie Boy

I used to think he was dreadful but tbf, he looked really, really good last season and it looked as though his potential was coming to the fore. However, he's been atrocious this season and I have no idea how his form has dipped quite so badly. Wolves in general have been stinking the place out this season.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Reminds me of Lukaku in a way. He was equally polorising when he signed but it was obvious to many fans that he didn’t have the technical ability for a top team. The same is true of Adama. He’s got elite physicality but that is worth nothing more than impact sub at best at a top team. Couldn’t believe in the summer when some preferred him over Sancho.

Chairman Steve

He’ll put in a 10/10 performance against one of the legit good teams and everyone will hanging out the back of him again as he turns in mediocre games. That’s how his career in England has been.

RooneyLegend

They don't know how to use him. Don't know how to isolate him and half the time don't know how to get the ball too him. They also dont know gow to take advantage of the attention he gets. Doesn't suit this side at all. He's never going to score too many but he should be creating chances. This Nuno guy is no coach.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
He's awful. He has no idea when to release the ball. His physique fools a lot of people into thinking he must be good. If he was built like Jesse Lingard no one would even care about him.

Lee565

There is a better traore playing on the right wing in the premier league and that is Bertrand traore.

Sleigh

Supports
Leicester City
Neto is the player to watch at Wolves.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
His attacking production matches Robertson almost exactly. He's just not a forward, the best way to use him would be as a WB, the only question is whether he has the stamina for it(everything else a good coach can teach him)

The Original

I watch Wolves now and then and he's certainly not rubbish. I mean there was even a game where together left back--must have been West Brom, was subbed out as Traore so terrorized him and this led to a pen and other chances. He also is a decent crosser but for some reason this is not reflecting in his stats.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
It may be alittle late in his stage of his career but he has some good ingredients to be a really effective wingback.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
No Jimenez to take advantage of him buzzing down the byline and lofting backpost crosses are a huge miss, but yeah, I’m not entirely surprised he looks extremely average this season. There’s just not enough to his game.

RooneyLegend

I watch Wolves now and then and he's certainly not rubbish. I mean there was even a game where together left back--must have been West Brom, was subbed out as Traore so terrorized him and this led to a pen and other chances. He also is a decent crosser but for some reason this is not reflecting in his stats.
Brighton, tore Burn apart.

Giggsy13

Wolves is his level. He doesn’t have the quality end product to succeed at a big club.

Abe144

Supports
CD Guadalajara
Allan Saint-Maximin is twice the player

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Allan Saint-Maximin is twice the player
Similar-ish concerns with him too, though. Chaotic dribbling and being a menace in the final third is alright, but the numbers have to follow if you want to make the step up to a better side. He’s never scored more than 6 goals in 1 season.

LiamMillerBC

There doesn't seem to be a lot of buzz around his name, though admittedly I'm not reading the football forum all that much these days.

He's not particularly prolific at point, judging by his stats, but every time I stumble across a Wolves game he's basically unstoppable.

It's a small sample size, so I'm turning to the caf to see what the consensus is.
Premier League Record- Adama Traore
Appearances125
Goals5
Assists12

I have always had the same feelings on Traore. He's been anything but prolific since joining for Wolves though. Makes sense he never lasted at Barca. That being said I still wouldn't want to lift my head up and have him running at me , beast of a man.