Adama Traore

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
26 games, 0 goals, and 0 assists.

I definitely believe in looking past stats (he obviously brings something to the team), but feck me, that is hilariously bad.

Robbie Boy

Looks a shadow of the player who got himself 6 goals and 12 assists in all competitions last season.

Judas

Open to offers
He looks pretty much the same as he's always done to me. Even when he was actually providing the odd goal or assist, he's so one dimensional and genuinely annoying to watch. I was miffed when people on here thought he was a potential answer to the black hole on our RW.

Nick7

26 games, 0 goals, and 0 assists.

I definitely believe in looking past stats (he obviously brings something to the team), but feck me, that is hilariously bad.
Even if you ignore the stats, he’s shit. He's a stronger Dan James with worse end product, worse passing, and worse awareness of what's around him.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
On his way to us it seems, underwhelmed.
Are you sure? If it is to play as a winger probably you will have to sell someone no? Anyway, he is one of the most intringuing players I ever saw, on his day he can disturb anyone but his output in numbers are very bad and his decision making clearly isn't great.

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
I'm on the fence about it but can't say I'm not at least intrigued to see what he could do alongside Kane and Son, at the very least he'll occupy the opposition to allow those two more space.

Tanganga is a physical specimen in his own right but he couldn't handle Traore at the weekend, even with Skipp and Sanchez coming over to help they still struggled to stop him. Yes we know the end product is erratic a lot of the time but he still causes problems for the opposition, he did get 4 goals and 9 assists in 19/20 so looked like his final ball was improving but then that dropped back down again last year - they did lose Jimenez and Jota out of the side so maybe not much of a surprise.

He's one of those players that the top clubs seemingly look at and look at and look at but never strike. It's a bit of a punt by Spurs if the move does happen but it could be turn out to be a fruitful one.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Are you sure? If it is to play as a winger probably you will have to sell someone no? Anyway, he is one of the most intringuing players I ever saw, on his day he can disturb anyone but his output in numbers are very bad and his decision making clearly isn't great.
I personally think he is a terrible player, and have a suspicion that if we sign him we wont be signing a striker. Against us on Sunday he was dire, but in isolation he looked good, his dribbling is insane and power and pace unrivalled but at the end of it all were countless drilled in cut backs to no one or a saved shot. He is the ultimate head down player.

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
I personally think he is a terrible player, and have a suspicion that if we sign him we wont be signing a striker.
I don't think a striker was ever on the cards unless Kane left tbh. Son is our back up so instead of signing another striker we're signing a wide player instead to allow Son to do both roles without running him into the ground.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It’ll be interesting to see how he develops under a different manag…. oh

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
It’ll be interesting to see how he develops under a different manag…. oh
Your bang right mate, that's my worry, I think he is being signed to help us play the quick outball for the short term, the bonus being MAYBE being he improves with a better standard of player around him.

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
And if Kane leaves?
Not going to lie, I wouldn't put it beyond us that we still wouldn't sign one. I don't dare to suggest that as a possibility on Spurs forums as they're all expecting one striker in if Kane stays and two if he goes, the problem is I just don't see where these strikers are. A small part of me thinks signing Adama is with the view to Kane going but obviously I hope that's not the case.

SATA

Don’t Spurs have about 10 existing wingers at the club? And they had bought another one from Sevilla not long ago, didn’t they?

Cloud7

If he had some end product he would be one of the best players in the world. His pace, power and dribbling are all lots of fun. As it is he’s just mediocre

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
He can finish. He's just hardly ever in a position to do so because he plays out wide and concentrates on creating for others.

He's nowhere as bad as the stats make it seem. Just a really unique player
He's missed two 1v1s already this season but I guess you could say it's a good sign that he's getting these chances.

lloyd2wayne

I'm on the fence about it but can't say I'm not at least intrigued to see what he could do alongside Kane and Son, at the very least he'll occupy the opposition to allow those two more space.

Tanganga is a physical specimen in his own right but he couldn't handle Traore at the weekend, even with Skipp and Sanchez coming over to help they still struggled to stop him. Yes we know the end product is erratic a lot of the time but he still causes problems for the opposition, he did get 4 goals and 9 assists in 19/20 so looked like his final ball was improving but then that dropped back down again last year - they did lose Jimenez and Jota out of the side so maybe not much of a surprise.

He's one of those players that the top clubs seemingly look at and look at and look at but never strike. It's a bit of a punt by Spurs if the move does happen but it could be turn out to be a fruitful one.
No one it’s turning out to be a fruitful one. Wishful thinking.

redrobed

I would prefer we got Vinicuis Junior. Feels more like a Utd player at the end of the day to be fair.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
He can finish. He's just hardly ever in a position to do so because he plays out wide and concentrates on creating for others.

He's nowhere as bad as the stats make it seem. Just a really unique player
Have you watched him play seriously? He played 34 games centrally and was horrific scoring once and assisting twice, then you say he spends most of his time wide creating for others, with a whopping 13 assists in 105 games in the PL.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees

The Original

Have you watched him play seriously? He played 34 games centrally and was horrific scoring once and assisting twice, then you say he spends most of his time wide creating for others, with a whopping 13 assists in 105 games in the PL.
I've suggested that the Stats don't tell the full story here so bringing up the stats again is pointless isn't it?

I have watched him quite a bit, in fact i'd say I probably only watch Wolves to watch him play. Have you?

He's often deployed as a wingback in a very defensive team. From that position, creativity may not necessarily result in assists. He, along with Alan Saint Maximin are probably the best dribblers in the league, regardless of other traits like strength and speed.

But Wolves also haven't had great finishers for a while.

You'd have to watch him to appreciate this. When Traore gets going in your final third, there's very little chance of stopping him, and he's a pretty decent crosser as well.

Played in the front three of an attacking team he'll wreak havoc.

Abraxas

I don't think he's a bad player to have in your squad. The perfect sub. Can certainly scare tiring defences and open up space even if his own end product is diabolical.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
I've suggested that the Stats don't tell the full story here so bringing up the stats again is pointless isn't it?

I have watched him quite a bit, in fact i'd say I probably only watch Wolves to watch him play. Have you?

He's often deployed as a wingback in a very defensive team. From that position, creativity may not necessarily result in assists. He, along with Alan Saint Maximin are probably the best dribblers in the league, regardless of other traits like strength and speed.

But Wolves also haven't had great finishers for a while.

You'd have to watch him to appreciate this. When Traore gets going in your final third, there's very little chance of stopping him, and he's a pretty decent crosser as well.

Played in the front three of an attacking team he'll wreak havoc.
I've clearly watched him ore than you. He has never played WB, he has played as a winger on both sides or as a SS. Please point out the games he has played for Wolves as a WB? There is no point being a good dribbler, if you cant find your man with a cross, you may love watching a guy run through a player after player, but to what end? What havoc has he created at Villa, Boro or Wolves?