Adnan Januzaj | 2013/14 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Wouldn't sell him for anything less than a £100million. Not saying he's worth that currently, but his potential has no ceiling.

It's shocking how reliant we've been on him when Rooney's out :lol: He's only 18.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Would you swap him for Xavi and Iniesta? They're old and fading now probably. If not, what two would you swap for, not including the big 2/3

LR7

Keep him. Even for a world record fee. His potential is huge.

rcoobc

He be wasted at PSG. Might as well join MLS. Not really but its still a waste

Red Stone

Any bid would be met with a solid no and a can of my finest farts if I was in charge.

He's going nowhere.

Shark

@NotShark
That was fairly cheeky from PSG, but that's what you'd expect from an oil money club.

Stan Jefferson

Id drive all the way to paris to tell them to feck off in person and then id keep faxing them insultingly low bids for all their players until they got the message.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
It's like the Ronaldo case.. would anyone had sold him in 2006 if Madrid bid 80m then? Looking back, feck no. Januzaj has all the potential in the world, and its not only about money. He can become one of the best in the world, something you can't put a price on. Basically I'd reject even a 40m or 50m offer, as he's come through the youth and looking like an amazing prospect. You've got to show loyalty sometimes too.

rcoobc

I'd ddos their fax machine and every fax machine in paris. Let them try to get their paperwork off before the end of Jan

Ekeke

Well the thing about Januzaj compared to young Ronaldo is that he's not 9 parts potential 1 part end product. He's already the one in the team that drives us forward, has the ideas, feels he's responsible for making sure we score goals and never lets his head drop. While thats not to say he'll be better, he's different and miles more mature and miles more effective at a young age. His value to the team now is already a lot, let alone his post teenage years. With the kind of money thats being talked about these days, and some of the transfer fees, it'd take something truly ridiculous for us to want to sell him after he's signed his new contract. He's twice a Lucas Moura.

rcoobc

It's like the Ronaldo case.. would anyone had sold him in 2006 if Madrid bid 80m then? Looking back, feck no. Januzaj has all the potential in the world, and its not only about money. He can become one of the best in the world, something you can't put a price on. Basically I'd reject even a 40m or 50m offer, as he's come through the youth and looking like an amazing prospect. You've got to show loyalty sometimes too.
I don't know, I'm certain some/many would have sold Ronnie in 06 for 80 mil. We were a bit shit then, needed to rebuild and thats a world record fee. Plus Ronnie had been a bit annoying sometimes according to some.

surf

I don't know, I'm certain some/many would have sold Ronnie in 06 for 80 mil. We were a bit shit then, needed to rebuild and thats a world record fee. Plus Ronnie had been a bit annoying sometimes according to some.
Depends which month you are talking about. He was the best player in the world by December 06.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Depends which month you are talking about. He was the best player in the world by December 06.
Nah...No way!!

It did take him awhile to win over the majority of fans...Despite the way people wanna be romantic about it these days

EDIT: Sorry, thought that said Dec 05. My mistake :)

Bebe

"Hi PSG, we'll take Cavani and Thiago Silva for Adnan.

No? In that case, go stuff a baguette up your arse".

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Must have been a large bid. Probably would've made him the most expensive teenager in world football. Anyway I'm sure we told the Parisians in no uncertain terms to get fecked.

MDFC Manager

I don't get it at all. If they were so interested, all they had to do was to sign him up before he signed his contract. Anyhow, we'd be idiots to sell and Adnan would be an idiot to leave.

binary bot
I don't get it at all. If they were so interested, all they had to do was to sign him up before he signed his contract. Anyhow, we'd be idiots to sell and Adnan would be an idiot to leave.
Adnan still had about a year on his contract before his recent one, so they couldn't really

Kostur

海尔的老板
So, they're offering 70 mln for Pogba, want to buy Cabaye for something around 30-35 mln euro, now want to buy Januzaj. Sure they're shitting themselves before FFP :rolleyes:

fecking pathetic joke of a club, bunch of putains.

Bestie07

Somebody needs to tell PSG that Manchester United do not sell their best players against their wishes, the only exception so far has been Ronaldo and I hope that continues to be the case for the rest of time. Pointless timewasting from them, Adnan will be here for years to come.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I wouldnt swap him for a single footballer on the planet.
This is getting silly he a good young player but statements like this is silly. Adnan will hit a sticky patch and I hope people don't go overboard when he does. The boy has been superb but the hype has been ridiculous.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
This is getting silly he a good young player but statements like this is silly. Adnan will hit a sticky patch and I hope people don't go overboard when he does. The boy has been superb but the hype has been ridiculous.
I'm not saying he'll be better than every football on the planet. But a young kid becoming a star at your club is special IMO. I think it's much more satisfying as a fan than getting a big name in.

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
Why is it silly? I wouldn't swap him for anyone either. It's not every day you bring through someone of his quality from the ranks and get to watch them grow as a player.

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
I don't think that Januzaj will ever be as good as Ronaldo. I would say that he can reach the level of a Mata but there is a long way to go for that.

@Lawman

I think that Januzaj has looked pretty awful a few times this season. He is still very raw in my eyes and I agree with you that the hype is in danger of getting out of control.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
So, they're offering 70 mln for Pogba, want to buy Cabaye for something around 30-35 mln euro, now want to buy Januzaj. Sure they're shitting themselves before FFP :rolleyes:

fecking pathetic joke of a club, bunch of putains.
This word isn't used so much nowadays that it even feels like a classy insult

Status
Not open for further replies.