Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He'll be a real test for Van Gaal's rotation, squad management and also man management ability.

For me he somewhat mismanaged the Welbeck situation as it is in that regard though that was more borderline short term vs long term case, but he will just have to do better with Januzaj and bring him on as well. (And find his best position to begin with..)
:lol: Sure

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
Not his best game, and to be honest he has been average every time he has played this season. He has so much potential, but so far this season his decision making has been really poor at times. I get the feeling that he is starting to feel the pressure a bit to perform this season. Last season he basically had no pressure on him as he was breaking through, but this season expectations are high. Probably to high to be honest, and I feel it is getting to him a bit. Really needs a few full games in a row to settle himself back down and get back to doing what he does best.
He literally played 10 minutes today. It'd be ridiuclous to judge him, certainly in a poor way. If you want to slate a poor cameo, the Valencia thread would welcome you with open arms.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
He literally played 10 minutes today. It'd be ridiuclous to judge him, certainly in a poor way. If you want to slate a poor cameo, the Valencia thread would welcome you with open arms.
I'm not just talking today. He hasn't been up to the standard of last season at all this season. In all the games he has played so far he has made a couple of poor decisions, largely because I feel he is trying to hard to impress and as a result isn't doing what came naturally to him last season. I'm not slating him, simply saying he hasn't been at his best and really need a run of games to settle back in.

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
I'm not just talking today. He hasn't been up to the standard of last season at all this season. In all the games he has played so far he has made a couple of poor decisions, largely because I feel he is trying to hard to impress and as a result isn't doing what came naturally to him last season. I'm not slating him, simply saying he hasn't been at his best and really need a run of games to settle back in.
Yeah alright, fair enough really.

Distracted Steward

This.

I think he'll have to take his chances against weaker sides and start playing with that comfort again. I don't see him forcing his way into the first XI soon.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I hope people don't get blind just because he is young n learning.

To take the shot from an impossible angle instead of passing an easy ball to an unmarked teammates in great scoring position really deserved a big slap on his face.

I know we are leading 4-0, but it's not like he is Ronaldo who could easily score over 50 goals a season either. Point is his finishing isn't that strong and he shouldn't give himself license to do that while ignoring his "better" teammates completely. I hope he wouldn't end up like Nani one day.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Up there as one of the worst substitute appearances in our modern history. Awful yesterday. His decision making means whenever he comes on, we cannot afford to let him be within 60 yards of goal. This is going to be a long and tough season for him at this rate when last season gave hope to much more. Simply put, we cannot expect any level of reasonable impact from the boy this season on his current form.

I'm not going to jump to any conclusions beyond the above paragraph. Just hope he knuckles down, develops his brain and grows to become a key player for United over the next 3 years.

In good news for Adnan, 2 months ago, without the arrivals, there was pressure on him for instant results all the time. Now, he has an opportunity to regroup a bit, learn from the experience and develop with these new players. This season he will not be the go to man for an impact any more or the young hope with all of the answers. This can actually be a positive in his long term progression.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Up there as one of the worst substitute appearances in our modern history. Awful yesterday. His decision making means whenever he comes on, we cannot afford to let him be within 60 yards of goal. This is going to be a long and tough season for him at this rate when last season gave hope to much more. Simply put, we cannot expect any level of reasonable impact from the boy this season on his current form.

I'm not going to jump to any conclusions beyond the above paragraph. Just hope he knuckles down, develops his brain and grows to become a key player for United over the next 3 years.

In good news for Adnan, 2 months ago, without the arrivals, there was pressure on him for instant results all the time. Now, he has an opportunity to regroup a bit, learn from the experience and develop with these new players. This season he will not be the go to man for an impact any more or the young hope with all of the answers. This can actually be a positive in his long term progression.
:lol:

Ridiculous post.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Apart from that crazy shot/cross he was fine. The team had taken their foot off the gas completely by the time he came on.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Starting for the U21's tonight in an advanced role along with Anderson and Shaw.

Redo91

Who the hell promoted you?! :lol: :lol:

MDFC Manager

Stopped reading after the first sentence.

SirFergie

:lol: Jesus.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet

I'm not going to jump to any conclusions beyond the above paragraph
. Just hope he knuckles down, develops his brain and grows to become a key player for United over the next 3 years.

:lol::lol:

tom porter

Wow...way over the top. His decision making has been poor, and selfish in general yet he's still looked very exciting. He will get better.

Moonred

Wut?

I know he needs to improve his decision making and all that..but..Ffs!

Redo91

I'm sorry I already quoted this post but I have to do it again for it's sheer ridiculousness! :lol: :lol:

Red Stone

Hat-trick today for the U21s. Half decent, that. Should ensure him a few more minutes for the first team in the coming weeks.

JackXX

I hope we get to see more of him when the season gets going.

FromTheBench

Was excellent playing as one of the front 2 in a Diamond.

If he adds that instinct and goals to his game, will be a hell of a player.

pseudo_canadian

To be honest, you would expect him to bag loads of goals for the U21's. It's clearly below his level of ability.

Regardless, a great performance from him.

HabeasC

It has been done before, but, :lol:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Those goals were fairly well taken. I know some of his shots have been wild recently but I think his finishing is actually really good for a 19 year old winger/#10.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Was excellent playing as one of the front 2 in a Diamond.

If he adds that instinct and goals to his game, will be a hell of a player.
Same formation that we played yesterday? Very interesting that. Could be quite telling.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
van Gaal had the youth sides playing 3-5-2 earlier in the season too.
Yeah that's what I mean. I'll post what I think his intentions are in the 3-5-2 thread...

In Rainbows

Same formation that we played yesterday? Very interesting that. Could be quite telling.
I said before that the youth team will always emulate the first team because it makes it easier for them to slot into a first team lineup after knowing their role in the formation. It serves as no hint of a permanent formation just as the 352 at youth level didn't.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I said before that the youth team will always emulate the first team because it makes it easier for them to slot into a first team lineup after knowing their role in the formation. It serves as no hint of a permanent formation just as the 352 at youth level didn't.
Yeah, but this still appears to be a van Gaal implementation? I may be wrong, but I don't think our youth sides always copied like for like our first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.