5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ottosec

Started poorly but grew in the game. Much better than West Brom so far.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Wish he was a yard or two quicker. Hope he can achieve that as it would add so much to his game. Has been pretty good and if we'll need him to to be even better second half

khoazany

Why does this lad still on the pitch?He has been f*cking useless against West Brom.He should be out of this club asap!

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Some of his through balls :drool:

I think Fellaini was crowding out the left a bit and causing Adnan to stay deeper and not giving him the space or Shaw to drive at the corner. Shaw needs to get on the overlap more as they have linked up well when they did it, especially when they went quick and direct.

saivet

Good first half, not so good second half. In the second half though, the performance of most players dropped.

thejtrain

He shut me up alright. He did much better than I'd hoped for. Wish he had a bit more pace to his game though. All that technique and so little pace was a little disappointing.

In Rainbows

The players need to make runs when he's on the right wing. Either that or get closer to the right wing. He's always been fantastic with through balls from a stand still or when he's going towards the middle.

For example

They need to make better use of his passing.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
The players need to make runs when he's on the right wing. Either that or get closer to the right wing. He's always been fantastic with through balls from a stand still or when he's going towards the middle.

For example

They need to make better use of his passing.
Tom Lawrence :drool:

We seem to favour our left side I feel, need to get more support on the right side and mix it up.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Not an easy game for wingers, but he was much better than di Maria.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Your eyesight?
No, his one move.

Gets the ball, drops the shoulder, waits for opposition defenders to gang up on him, looses the ball, rinse and repeat.

Expected more from him, he's been disappointing this season, nothing like last season.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Thought he had a very good first half. Looked threatening, kept the ball well and was useful with it.

Faded in the second and I'd like to see him (and Di Maria) more central and not out so wide all the time.

Sammyjunn

In Smalling's pocket (as every other person)
No, his one move.

Gets the ball, drops the shoulder, waits for opposition defenders to gang up on him, looses the ball, rinse and repeat.

Expected more from him, he's been disappointing this season, nothing like last season.
There was no movement in front of him, what should he do, dribble forward and lose the ball and then receive a counter, he didnt lose the ball often today b tw.

Decotron

No, his one move.

He caused one of the best defenders in the league so many problems today. Not often you see that.

Hes so far away from being a one dimensional player.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
He's been disappointing the last 2 games, although it's understandable given his lack of playing time.

He was half decent first half but second half seemed to have very few ideas and very little to offer. Perhaps swapping wings didn't help.

I'm sure he still has a bright future, but his performance was poor. The fact he was better than Di Maria says a lot. We shouldn't read too much into how these performances may affect his future.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
I thought he was pretty good first half. Second half everyone going forward was sketchy. Can't really single him out.

FromTheBench

He was pretty good first half.

2nd half he faded and then was shifted wide right for Di Maria.

Still better than Di Maria or Mata today.

In Rainbows

No, his one move.

He, Di Maria, and the fullbacks need to do that because everyone else is just waiting in the box for a cross. It's extremely frustrating watching the lack of movement. There was one moment when Di Maria went inside and slipped a pass to RVP who had a shot at goal. That's what Januzaj is trying to do, but it's difficult to pull off if players aren't making the run or near the side of the box.

I was happy that Januzaj started to recognize when to make runs which Rafael started to find him with passes. It's one thing he has lacked throughout his United career. That's one area he needs to further improve on so he can find himself in better attacking areas.

Enigma_87

You know who
I thought he was poor. Lost the ball countless times and didn't look comfortable at all. Tended to rush things at some point and slowed the play down at others. Di Maria was much worse but that doesn't say much.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Did very well IMO. Had the beating of Ivanovic for the first half, but then was quiet for most of the second half. Some very intelligent passes and some very good dribbling past players, he'll be a star.

FromTheBench

He played 2/3 excellent through balls/passes down the flank first half.

One should have led to a goal for RVP. Give him runners in front and around and he can work some excellent combinations and beat a man too.

Status
Not open for further replies.