5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ottosec

Made the difference when he came on, great to see. Hopefully eh gets a start next game.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
Good to see that positive drive. A little frustrating at times but all in all, very good.

Devil may care

Changed the game when he came on as suddenly we were dangerous on both flanks and he is so much better on the right than on the left for me, it gives him more options on the ball and his use of it was very good today with him making quick choices and now dawdling.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Finally playing with a bit of swagger again. His and Smalling's performances were the two real bright points from today.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Looked a lot more like he did last season today, played with confidence too. Only thing would like to see him do things a bit sooner, he seems to like taking an extra touch or two when doing something first time would be better. Hopefully he keeps his place.

NoLogo

He actually has a fairly good shot on him I have to say. With a bit more fortune he could have had a goal or two today. Still maybe he is shooting a bit too much when playing on the right. In the end if he scores from those shots no one will really complain. I just hope we stick with the 4-4-1-1/4-2-3-1 for some time and he can get a bit more playing time in those wide areas again.

Roman Bellic

Prick
Yes, obviously.

Thought the lad did well today.
Those are terrible numbers for a World Class player who has played more games than Januzaj,if we are expecting average performances from Di Maria then he has been more effective.

But that is not the case now is it?

Sam

Those are terrible numbers for a World Class player who has played more games than Januzaj,if we are expecting average performances from Di Maria then he has been more effective.

But that is not the case now is it?
He has 10 assists and 4 goals in 23 games. Thats not 'terrible' numbers in the slightest. In fact, his numbers are good, its his overall performances that aren't good enough recently. He's putting up the numbers though.

Whats not the case?

Roman Bellic

Prick
I don't think he needs to go out on loan anymore, he has the ability to change a game from the bench

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Love the fact that he was positive and took some shots today because he does have a good shot on him. If you see the goal again it is an excellent effort and Pantilmon actually did really well to save it

Skills

Snitch
Needs to do more of that. He's still only 20 so it's not as if he's under huge pressure to be productive, but when he's on he's got to look at taking his man and trying to create some havoc in the opposition backline. Opens things up for everyone else.

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
Terrible crosses and greedy. Ended up assisting Rooney though.
We can't complain about too much passing and how few shots we have and then say someone is being greedy. It's about damn time someone decided to be greedy.

Happy to see this, which is what I was hoping for all season

Zoo

Good today and a possible good partnership with Valencia on that side.

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
We can't complain about too much passing and how few shots we have and then say someone is being greedy. It's about damn time someone decided to be greedy.

LVG had the big talk with him at half time and clearly Adnan delivered. Pretty much guaranteed to start on Wednesday, which would be great to see.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

He can be very frustrating, but the fact that he wants to take on players is what we all like to see, we just have to be patient with him :)

RedOldBoy

Much better from Januzaj compared to his earlier appearances. He needs to improve his crossing and shooting as well as his decisions. Generally he looked composed, confident and looked to take on defenders. Good signs :)

Americano

Make America Great Again!
I like that he's shooting (somebody needs to) but he needs to check his options before taking another low-percentage shot at the side of the net. He'll need to improve his decision making on when to shoot and when to pass, but otherwise an assured performance. I don't want to be too generous since a large portion was against ten men, but his skills are obvious.

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
Lol that wasn't even an assist to be fair, he was selfish on that play as well
He was right to be selfish on that play. He had the shot and knew he could test the keeper. Some of his decisions were poor but he is young and he must be allowed to learn. I believe he has the tools to be a world class winger or attacking mid some day.

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
He needs to know when to slow or quicken play. Quick pass, hold up play or take his man on. He's on the right direction though.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
I actually have Been thinking a while. Adnan is the perfect model for Gaal to work with, mould and develop. Good today taking into account his season so far, but ultimately it's what I expect from adnan. Maria needs to take a look at himself.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.

Really happy to see this. Will do the kid's confidence a lot of good. Needs to improve his decision making at times, but hopefully that will come. Probably a good thing not to have him playing too much this season. Anyway, let's hope he follows up this performance with another good one.

Devil may care

That's more like it, nurture that juice Louis!

Status
Not open for further replies.