5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDaGOAT

This coming season is his last chance to make it here. I hope he's given his chance and takes it.

Work hard for Mourinho and he will respect you. He needs to combine his technical ability with hard work and willingness to become a team player, rather than an individual.

Litch

Falls into the category of a lot of players here...What's his best position? Also his physicality, he's slim and plays that way unlike say a Oscar or Willan who bring attitude to their game, he doesn't. It's not about doing weights, it's a mentality. Technically brilliant but the Prem like many others before him, isnt for him....

Obiorahking_

Falls into the category of a lot of players here...What's his best position? Also his physicality, he's slim and plays that way unlike say a Oscar or Willan who bring attitude to their game, he doesn't. It's not about doing weights, it's a mentality. Technically brilliant but the Prem like many others before him, isnt for him....
While I disagree with your latter statement, you make a great point about how weaker players succeed. If you have the heart and also intelligence to play, then there is no reason for a player not to succeed in the Prem. Januzaj needs to show consistent grit and toughness while also avoiding lingering and overdribbling on the ball too much.

CamuNoir

Zlatan-Martial-James-Mkhitaryan
This looks like our main attacking side next season.
No place for the likes of januzaj and depay.
Most importantly, his quality fits to those of Aston villa.

Mark Pawelek

I don't see him being sold for the sake of it as many of you seem to want. Managers like to keep to full teams worth of players in their squad : 23 or more.
  1. Januzaj qualifies as a home-grown player so isn't taking up one of the precious foreign over 21 player slots, which are limited to a maximum of 17. I can see Rojo, Romero, and one of the foreign midfielders going before him.
  2. He's also one of the best crossers from wing play which could be handy to feed Zlatan.
  3. He's not the best paid, and something will need to be done to balance the books after bringing in so Zlatan / James / Mkhitaryan on such high salaries. The more likely casualties will be Young or Memphis, who both get 2½ to 3 times Adnan's pay.

LouisDanGaal

He bulked up quite a lot going into last season and it looks like he's put on a few pounds again, can only help him in a Mourinho team. If everyone in our squad is playing as well as they ever have done for a decent spell in a united shirt (so not, for example basti of two years ago at bayern), absolute peak form, then januzaj wouldn't get in to the starting eleven, but as our players are so rarely at their best, and definitely not at the same time as each other I think he may have a chance this season. He is immensely talented and I have no doubts if he leaves us it will be for a champions league club, hopefully though he'll realise he needs to knuckle down, accept his place on the bench and make the most out of cameos and offer good competition for places. Would not be surprised at all if he is our equivalent of Oscar come the end of the season.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Good to see him in the gym. Although bulking up isn't his main concern right now. He needs to get his head in order for another assault on the starting XI.

Status
Not open for further replies.