Adnan Januzaj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
I know right, it was hard losing them 2, Adnan has made us all believe in the youth system once more.
It's very grustrating though. He's kind of showing us exactly how shit the rest of our players currently are. His movement :drool:, when players like Cleverley and Valencia just stand there, watching.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
This guy can become one of the best in the world.

He has the skills, swagger, confidence, brain, courage. Everything you'd want in a player.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
Hes very good, you'll have one hell of a task in holding onto him though, so finishing in the top 4 is crucial in that respect.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Anyone with more football knowledge than me have any idea how good he could be? Iniesta level? Ozil?

Robbie Boy

Hes very good, you'll have one hell of a task in holding onto him though, so finishing in the top 4 is crucial in that respect.
Not really, only signed a new long term contract and basically said he would be happy to finish his career here.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's brilliant. The only positive so far of this poor season. Give him the #7.

Red Stone

I'm thinking of having a uterus surgically inserted into me just so I can have his babies.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Unreal progress this season. He could well be the best player in the league within 3 or 4 years

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
He reminds me a lot of Nani's early days, only his general teamwork/work rate and consistency are all far better.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Best young players since Ronaldo. Number 7 next season. Has to be.

Seveneric

There was a quote going around on twitter where Guardiola said he'll be one of the best players in the world in 2 years or something, does anyone know if it's true or one of those shitty made up quotes?

Status
Not open for further replies.