Adolfo Gaich - San Lorenzo striker

Bestietom

Sooner a 20 year old than Joshua King. Second striker or left winger ( Yes another left winger)

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
In all seriousness, this is not the transfer we need this Jan. He needs much more scouting before spunking 14m on him

Mark Pawelek

Because we would have bought him already if we had done enough.
Of course not, We'd consider an offer of 80% what they're asking for based on a detailed analysis of how his arrival affects shirt sales to Outer Mongolia and social media in outer space. We still need to do that analysis,

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
So the proof of having scouted the player is buying him sooner but the club should buy him later to prove they have scouted him?
No... but the fee is so comparatively low, we clearly don't feel comfortable spending that kind of money, so it's quite logical to think we don't know enough about him.
Of course not, We'd consider an offer of 80% what they're asking for based on a detailed analysis of how his arrival affects shirt sales to Outer Mongolia and social media in outer space. We still need to do that analysis,
:lol:

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
That was a matter of timing, rather than a matter of procedure.

Bakambu was just about to board the plane to Europe. If Barcelona's change of mind had happened a tiny bit later, the player would have already been on the flight and/or touched down before news of the withdrawal had came through.

For what it's worth, Dan James went through something similar when almost signing for Leeds. The distances were obviously much shorter, but it shows how such situations can transpire during football transfers.
If that had happened his agent would have been able to fix him up with another club in Europe easily enough, not at the level of Barca granted.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
I don't understand why we wouldn't want obligatory to buy?

Imagine if he proves to be a success then we'd end up paying double or triple his price and not guarantee we will be able to get him too.
The only reason it would be a loan with an obligation to sign would be if we didn't have time to get the correct paperwork in, we do(if we want him, obviously), we have ample time. And If we are committed to paying his transfer fee we'd just pay up front - and if it was an obligation to buy at their insistence they wouldn't suddenly be able to put the price up if he was a roaring success, that's just tough on them, they shouldn't have undervalued him!

No, he's not just sitting in a used cars sales lot for anyone to take for a spin. The buying club can just as well include a fixed option/obligation in their offer. Plus the story claims that we offered a loan + obligation which they rejected.
That's usually clubs that don't have two pennies to rub together and have to budget across the year, not one of the biggest clubs on the planet.

Oh well if it's a story. If we wanted him we'd pay up front.

Insurance to sign what off?

It just has to be done by someone qualified and to whatever standard the club set. There are people that can do that in every major country.

Sure ideally the medical is done by your dude in Manchester but others have been done elsewhere.
That's why I said in my original post if only we had somebody in the Americas we trusted to do the medical.

Jibbs

Get this guy in... pay right now and bring him in summer. Get Jarrod Bowen for now.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Yeah, of course, but it's hardly an outlandish claim. We're not willing to spend 14m on someone we probably don't know enough about.
Yeah, I mean all of it is speculation. We know nothing. We may have already been tracking him. But my inner muppet is quite keen - costs almost nothing, only 21, and from what I've seen he's built like a monster and looks like an authentic striker.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Yeah, I mean all of it is speculation. We know nothing. We may have already been tracking him. But my inner muppet is quite keen - costs almost nothing, only 21, and from what I've seen he's built like a monster and looks like an authentic striker.
Yeah, based off the little I've seen of him he just had a completely different physique to that of any forward we have. I'm sure we'll continue to monitor him if this is true.

Greck

Another Pochettino target no doubt

move on. Just wishful thinking

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Well I hope we are watching him for the summer now, looks an interesting prospect.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Well I hope we are watching him for the summer now, looks an interesting prospect.
Definitely, I'm gonna keep a very close eye on him. Looks a very interesting young forward. I'll be watching St Lawrence more than usual from now on.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Definitely, I'm gonna keep a very close eye on him. Looks a very interesting young forward. I'll be watching St Lawrence more than usual from now on.
The last real burley CF we had was Ibra and I miss having a striker that can bully defenders. Keep us updated when there's a good game!

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Adolfo Gaich may not have scored in the 2-1 win vs. Colombia but he was one of Argentina’s best players throughout the entire tournament.

Gaich had a break through 2019 FIFA U20 World Cup and even played a match for the senior Argentina national team. With the U23 team, Gaich scored, assisted and did everything to help the team qualify for the Olympics. Here’s what he had to say following the win:

“IT’S AMAZING WHAT THIS TEAM HAS ACHIEVED. WE HAVE WON EVERY MATCH SO FAR. THE FIRST HALF WAS COMPLICATED BUT WE WERE ABLE TO KEEP THE SCORE AT ZERO. AND AFTER THAT, WE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE CHANCES WE HAD. WE ARE JUSTIFIABLY CHAMPIONS.”

http://mundoalbiceleste.com/2020/02...tina-qualifying-for-2020-tokyo-olympic-games/

jamesjimmybyrondean

Diego Delledonne, manager of San Lorenzo, talking exclusively to FcInterNews, spoke about the situation of Adolfo Gaich, class of ’99.

“Gaich's clause is $15 million (€13.3mil). And it is totally negotiable. Have we spoken to Inter? Our president has a great relationship with Zanetti (Inter Vice-President)"

I find this quite funny

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Diego Delledonne, manager of San Lorenzo, talking exclusively to FcInterNews, spoke about the situation of Adolfo Gaich, class of ’99.

“Gaich's clause is $15 million (€13.3mil). And it is totally negotiable. Have we spoken to Inter? Our president has a great relationship with Zanetti (Inter Vice-President)"

I find this quite funny
Surprise surprise!

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I very much doubt we're in for him. In my opinion we'll keep Ighalo till January and then sign Joshua King soon afterwards.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Adolf will finally conquer Russia