Adrien Rabiot / completing formalities at Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
He is a decent talent but, he and his Mom are getting bad advice somewhere. PSG is the best place for him right now. They are the only top side that will put up with his and his Mom's bs and no other top side will have a spot for him in the position he wants to play.

flappyjay

He is a decent talent but, he and his Mom are getting bad advice somewhere. PSG is the best place for him right now. They are the only top side that will put up with his and his Mom's bs and no other top side will have a spot for him in the position he wants to play.
We at United accommodate such and can accommodate you in our 11. Obviously missing the top side tag at the moment though but our cash more than makes up for that.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
How'd he get on with Emery? Maybe with Ramsey leaving, Rabiot becomes a viable transfer target.

Just shoot me

Too slow for an English side. He's got a nice touch on the ball, but always needs a couple of them and dramatically slows down the play. He does make it look like he plays with some kind of grace. Don't be fooled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coops73

He reminds me of a younger Matic, I’m not sure that’s a good thing or not for us.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
I have seen him play half of once. Seems like a very us signing. Marketable and available. Cheap initial fee, get fecked on the wages.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Don’t forget his ridiculous scandal with the French NT. PSG basically said ‘you’re on your own pal’ after that.

Sounds like a player with more issues than ability.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Don’t forget his ridiculous scandal with the French NT. PSG basically said ‘you’re on your own pal’ after that.

Sounds like a player with more issues than ability.
And he has plenty of abilities, so imagine the amount of issues.:lol:

Trizy

Looks like an Arsenal signing tbf. I think he'll have his pick of clubs in Europe given he'll be free. I myself would ask our new manager (assuming we're not completely useless and already have him lined up/in talks) would he suit his play style and sign him.

The risk is very little given his fee (free) and age. Worst case scenario, he flops and you make your money back or profit from a fee.

Best case scenario, he cuts his BS and reaches his potential and gives us 5+ good years.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Talented player but sounds like his entourage make Raiola seem a walk in the park.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
His career would be in a better place if Raiola was his agent instead of his mom. Raiola would at least give him some tough love
What kinda love are you implying his mother gives him?! Sicko :p

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Free transfer? Has Juventus written all over it no?

Mick321

Pretty hilarious seeing his rumoured demands, he's not even that good. Decent but nowhere near as good as the hype suggested a few years back. Good luck to him.

He went to my school.

The reason he left Manchester City was due to his mum wanting more playing time and money, I believe

This sounds like the same situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Would definitely take him but his contract talks will be a nightmare.

kode

If we get Lautent Blanc then this rumour might start be very viable

Devil may care

If he thinks Spurs are below him then he wont come here, and he's not worth the wages his mommy wants.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Great free transfer for whoever is going to get him. We should only get him if our manager think he fits his criteria though, not because he is free.

ReallyUSA

I think the new manager doesn't want to add a wild personality with a out of touch momgent.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP

Barcelona getting him just because they can, they don't even need him in the slightest. Busquets, Rakitic, Vidal, Coutinho and co. aren't enough?

When will Arthur and Aleña even play? :lol:

Zlatattack

Sounds like a Tosser, we've just got rid of one and have another one in midfield.

ROFLUTION

If he's a drama-queen, he should be no where near United. Every player in the future should be scouted on this premise. Hard working talented players, that doesn't scream "look at me" please.

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
Very talented but, mother as manager, entourage, demands, high opinion of himself etc...theres more red flags than there are in the kop.

Status
Not open for further replies.