Adrien Rabiot | signs 1 year deal at Juventus. See you all next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flexdegea

Went over to Juventuz forum and Rabiot doesn't seem very popular among that fan base. They have been wishing for someone to take him off their squad and have mostly questioned his professionalism and inability to show up for 80% of the season. This was all before he was linked to a move to United. Doesn't bode well.

Means nothing what they are saying.

If juve fans came in here to get a look at what the fans been saying about Bruno he would be seen as just as worse, and really shite..........so wouldn't look too much into what forums are saying.

Loony BoB

Well, those highlighted are not "bad" in my eyes. McTominay likes to have the ball because he thinks he's gods gifts to human, hence the more touches. He thinks he is a good passer, which he's not, hence the more "worse pass accuracy". Crossing is our winger and wing backs job, not a central midfielder. And "attempted "fewer through balls"... again, McTominay thinks he's a good passer so he tries them more, but he's useless
I'm not sure you read my post correctly. McT had better pass accuracy than Rabiot, for both regular and long passes. That is based on %, not quantity.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
It's certainly true that his last season stats don't paint a pretty picture.

Spot which of the below is McTominay and which is Rabiot:

Tbf his previous seasons were better though.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I've watched a lot of Juventus games over the last few years and I also saw him play for PSG so I don't know the exact number but it's been a lot. He impressed me more when he was at PSG. I wasn't specifically focusing on Rabiot in these games like I do when I want to scout certain players but from just generally watching matches as a neutral I've seen him lose the ball alot and he's always looked like a weakness for Juventus imo. If they disagreed with that I doubt he would currently be in the last year of his contract despite entering what should be his prime.
You see that's the thing, statistically Rabiot doesn't lose the ball a lot. For example in the same league would you say that Bennacer loses the ball a lot? In terms of pass completion percentage his career stats are better than Fabian Ruiz's, last year was an uncharacteristic down year since he has never been below 89% in the league and it was at 83% in 21/22 while his possession losses are around 2.5 per 90 across his career which isn't a lot, it's about average.

Litch

Well if he can’t change the current players mentality, he simple change the players for those he thinks he can. If nothing else yesterday, he probably thought some of these guys are suffering from ptsd…..

Litch

It's certainly true that his last season stats don't paint a pretty picture.

Spot which of the below is McTominay and which is Rabiot:

Tbf his previous seasons were better though.
Not sure any players coming in now are about football stats, I think they’ll be in the ‘I dont give a feck’ list of abilities. They be full of self worth and arrogance

daba

Just seen on Sky deal agreed - wow were desperate

Roboc7

This and link to Arnautovic just make me laugh, Murtough and Arnold have completely shit the bed. Can’t wait to hear what nonsense they come up with once the window shuts.

We’re so desperate though that signing one or even both is pretty likely. More deadwood for couple of years time.

AndySmith1990

Fair enough looks like this is actually happening. As long as it means the end of McTominay I can stomach it

Jezpeza

Just seen on Sky deal agreed - wow were desperate
Bad signing. Hasnt really done anything at Juve and now coming here. Apparant Attitude and fitness issues. We only just got those types out of the dressing room

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
This guy is Pogba Mark II but less quality :lol: we haven't learnt any fecking lessons have we?

Chief123

Signing Rabiot is an improvement on McTominay but it doesn’t mean much.

It’s 1 step closer to getting back to the top in a journey which is 1000 steps.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
What the feck is going on at this club? Arnautović and Rabiot? We are actually broke aren't we. No fecking way do we have anything close to 100m as a transfer budget.

I hope this falls through. What a joke

Smores

Shit signing but still better than nothing and lets hope he finds unexpected form.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Signing Rabiot is an improvement on McTominay but it doesn’t mean much.

It’s 1 step closer to getting back to the top in a journey which is 1000 steps.
It's really not that much of an improvement

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I’m shocked at this transfer. We didn’t even “monitor”, “register our interest” or “been in touch with his agent”.
Probably helps when his current club wants to feck him off asap to be fair.

DoctorPepper

I figured he can't be worse than McFred, but it turns out he actually might be? Wow...

Chip

What the feck is going on at this club? Arnautović and Rabiot? We are actually broke aren't we. No fecking way do we have anything close to 100m as a transfer budget.

I hope this falls through. What a joke
Haven't we used close to £70 million on Martinez and Malacia?

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
We are a disgrace. Adding 2 absolute cretins in Rabiot and Arnautovic
to this group of players is definitely going to go well.

caid

Seems a crazy idea considering the questions about professionalism.

Leg-End

United playing scrapheap challenge in the transfer market now.

Status
Not open for further replies.