Adrien Rabiot | signs 1 year deal at Juventus. See you all next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irwin99

If he ever has any reported problems in the dressing room can someone post this but with Martinez's head on Tyrion :D

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United

If he ever has any reported problems in the dressing room can someone post this but with Martinez's head on Tyrion :D
this cnut came to blows with Ibra. He won't be scared from former Ajax imp

Irwin99

this cnut came to blows with Ibra. He won't be scared from former Ajax imp
So it isn't just an over-protective mother thing then? ;) Come to think of it I do vaguely remember a story of he and Pogba falling out (or maybe it was their parents?) after the Switzerland match at the last Euros.

devilish

So it isn't just an over-protective mother thing then? ;) Come to think of it I do vaguely remember a story of he and Pogba falling out (or maybe it was their parents?) after the Switzerland match at the last Euros.
He's fecking toxic, his mother and him. He's also a bit shit.

Godfather

Reminds me so much of Tsitsipas with the face and the fecking long hair of them. Both mommy boys too that nobody can stand.

TOKUGAWA-X

Lets finish the job with useless Rabiot and the very limited argentinian from Betis.

United are on fire, are determined to finish the season in mid table.

Von Mistelroum

Well I guess this is where we are now. How the mighty have fallen... But let's get on board the mediocre signings train. At least they're likely to come off... Right? We won't lose out on Rabiot and Arnautovic to Barnsley or something surely??

Seriously though, I do wonder if this is the very definition of panic buying. Club sees that their tactic of chasing one midfielder all summer in spite of his obvious reluctance, wasn't the greatest idea when our team of useless, spineless, talentless goits immediately return to form as soon as there's the slightest hint of pressure.

Suddenly the decision is made that we need lots of new players, but this can't be done without spending lots of money...or can it? Glazernomics initiated! Find us the cheapest bunch of bang average players possible and drag them in to replace the ones we already have!

Problem well and truly solved!

devilish

I’m hoping Rabbiot is in addition to De Jong not a plan B. Then might explain it because Tielemans is more creative
even if we had to sign Fabian Ruiz, De Jong and Neves, I would still not want Rabiot. This board is beyond ridiculous. They know that our dressing room in toxic and that it ruined last season's campaign. Then we go on signing the likes of Rabiot and Arnautovic. These guys are acid.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I do wonder though..why not go for Tielemans instead? Prem proven and comes without the attitude. ETH must really rate him because otherwise it doesn’t make too much sense.
Tielemans and Rabiot are totally different players. Rabiot is a better defender and generally less likely to lose the ball. Rabiot's worse season in terms of passing is Tielemans' average, Also Tielemans attitude was questionable at Monaco which is why they wanted him out as soon as possible.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Oh god, I couldn't think of a worse personality to bring to this current Manchester United side than this guy. It's just the gift that keeps on giving right now at United with their decision-making. :houllier:

Strootman's Finger

I don't think this is happening, apparently Rabiot's agent has approached United, not the other way around. I think this is typical Italian media, throw the Manchester United name around to generate interest.

Teja

a premier league team will rinse us, they always do
Last year of his contract. Again we're too late and Fofana / Maddison deals are in progress, so Leicester might decide they'd rather have the player than the 25M or whatever we'll offer them.

AndySmith1990

I don't think this is happening, apparently Rabiot's agent has approached United, not the other way around. I think this is typical Italian media, throw the Manchester United name around to generate interest.
Di Marzio says a deal has been agreed. Isn't he like the God of Italian transfer news

Redcy

Think we will see rabiot, tielemans, arnautovic then we will bring back greenwood, go all in on the bad boy club angle

DeGea’sFeet

FDJ is not gonna happen brother, writing’s been on the wall for a good 3 weeks on that one.
I know. I think I got slaughtered on here when I said it 3 weeks after the links started back in may.

By Di Jong, I’m thinking a creative top quality plan B, or even Young gem.

Teja

Think we will see rabiot, tielemans, arnautovic then we will bring back greenwood, go all in on the bad boy club angle
We have Giggs and Rooney anyway. Just build them a couple of statues while they're at it.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Rabiot and de Jong would be an upgrade on what we’ve got but rabiot instead of de Jong is a no go! That ain’t enough.

Pirlo'sBeard

Not happy with it. But in reality he's so much better than McTominay and I can't watch him anymore.

Crashoutcassius

"we can't improve the squad because we can't shift average players on ridiculous wages!!!!"

"Sign anyone if it might mean mctominay out of the team!!!"

Loony BoB

Would be daft. You know nothing about his ability at this level.
True, and we didn't know anything about Rashford, Greenwood, etc. at this level until we played them. We'll also not know about Garnacho until we play them. That's the point. We find out.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Would be daft. You know nothing about his ability at this level.
Although I agree, the opposite side of the argument is that we already know exactly what McTominay is and it’s below average at best

AndySmith1990

True, and we didn't know anything about Rashford, Greenwood, etc. at this level until we played them. We'll also not know about Garnacho until we play them. That's the point. We find out.
Promoting youth players into the team is dangerous with this club. We're just as likely to end up with shite like Cleverley, Lingard, Mctominay etc stinking the place out for years, as people tell us they love the club and they run around a lot which makes them quality squad options

C'est Moi Cantona

ETH would literally be going back on everything he's said about buying players if this happens, it'll send out a terrible message to the academy lads, and we will be loading the squad with hard to shift players once again, it's just so obviously a bluff.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
How do you feel about rabiot and tielemans
Aren’t they both similar though? Both box 2 box… I mean I’m all for rabiot aslong as we get 1 more mid in to play with him, rabiot just isn’t enough to me and seems like a panic buy, but we do need bodies in midfield but they need to be quality and a big upgrade on Fred and mctominay.

Status
Not open for further replies.