Adrien Rabiot | signs 1 year deal at Juventus. See you all next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
When converting from Euros to pounds and adjusting for the fact that they list their salaries after tax and not before; this is around £294k per week pre-tax that he’s asking for which would put him as our 4th highest earner behind only Ronaldo, Sancho & DDG which is ludicrous for a player of his quality (or lack of).

The commission request is also truly outrageous and utterly laughable.
Yeah. No choice but to walk away. This is mad. Can't blame the club here. Should have done a take it or leave a lot earlier.
Waste of time.

R'hllor

Who gives a shit really.

Edit: Also good move, we need our wage bill to drop, 95% of current cnuts are just stealing a living right now, we getting feck all of value for amount of wages they take.

Guapa

Would have liked him here but absolutely the right thing to do,walk away,if he's trying it on.

Acole9

Outstanding
There's no more money to spend is there. All these nonsense links and alleged talks for players are to try and keep the fan base on side. I wouldn't be surprised if our transfer business is done.

redshaw

No problem in walking away from Rabiot if he wants too much money. Real problem is getting into this situation in the first place.

Aretak

Not overpaying for an average central midfielder with a bad attitude is one of the only things the club has gotten right this summer. I understand the desperation to sign literally anybody at this stage, but Rabiot isn't the answer.

ChorltonReds

If this is accurate then I'm glad, and frankly a little surprised, we've not capitulated and offered him a ridiculous salary. Maybe there is a glimmer of hope that they've learned from past mistakes.

Jazz

feck that, feck him and his mother :lol:

We're desperate but not that desperate. He'll join another team on a free for less than he currently earns at Juve next summer.

feck signing up for another high earning piece of future deadwood
if the figures are true, I thought our salary offer to him was actually very very good for a player like him, and still he wanted more! Crazy.

Blood Mage

The Glazers are making it look like they're doing something until the transfer deadline. I guarantee you we won't sign anyone, the money's not there.

Not that I wanted Rabiot or anything, I just hate that we're being played again by those yank leeches.

Rolaholic

Between this and FDJ, seems to be a bad omen when Arnold and Murtough actually travel for in person meetings regarding transfers :houllier: :lol:

avgp_1

Yeah he is too expensive, but now we follow up by chasing Casemiro.. Absolutely clueless

bdspeedy

We fans need to strike. We will never win ANYTHING until the Glazers and the entire board-- are out of our club. Not a f-ing cent more to these parasites.

Hughie77

That went well again that transfer I'm glad we didn't over pay on wages. Done it with Pogba look how that went. How fecking much did he want for feck sake.

Thoms

Supports
Ajax
What does finished club mean ?
It means that your club desperately needs a deep cleansing top to bottom. Im so sick to see how this beautiful club is being run. Glazers fecking out. You lost your pull onder Ole already, I had high hopes that with this new Era a lot of deadwood would be sold but we see none of that. No player wants to come to UTD anymore besides players on their return wanting a good payday.
Its so frustrating to see. You lot should riot.

From the rumours you lot would have offered more than 200k per week to fecking Rabiot, insane. The entire board needs to be sacked.

Infra-red

Yeah he is too expensive, but now we follow up by chasing Casemiro.. Absolutely clueless
I assume that's just a throwaway line from someone at United in a desperate attempt to placate the fans. There's no way a deal like that is ever getting off the ground. United don't have the funds and the player would never sanction the move.

Roboc7

You just have to laugh, complete car crash and plenty more to come on and off the pitch.

mu4c_20le

I assume that's just a throwaway line from someone at United in a desperate attempt to placate the fans. There's no way a deal like that is ever getting off the ground. United don't have the funds and the player would never sanction the move.
Assume we would just give him what we were giving FDJ. What's he going to ask, Barca Messi wages?

Jazz

It means that your club desperately needs a deep cleansing top to bottom. Im so sick to see how this beautiful club is being run. Glazers fecking out. You lost your pull onder Ole already, I had high hopes that with this new Era a lot of deadwood would be sold but we see none of that. No player wants to come to UTD anymore besides players on their return wanting a good payday.
The thing is, if they had a proper DOF it would be a good start to slowly start working to get things back on track. However I suspect they run the club like it's all corporate. Just hire their friends and ass kissers even if they are not qualified to do the job. No appreciation for what it takes to make the sporting side a success. It is heartbreaking.

TheReligion

Abusive
The Glazers are making it look like they're doing something until the transfer deadline. I guarantee you we won't sign anyone, the money's not there.

Not that I wanted Rabiot or anything, I just hate that we're being played again by those yank leeches.
We will sign someone 100%.

If we don’t the mods can ban me. If we do they can ban you.

Ace_Ventura

From the figures posted above, it seems as though we were still offering him around 230k/week. That's madness for a player of Rabiot's quality. Hopefully this remains dead in water.

Thoms

Supports
Ajax
The thing is, if they had a proper DOF it would be a good start to slowly start working to get things back on track. However I suspect they run the club like it's all corporate. Just hire their friends and ass kissers even if they are not qualified to do the job. No appreciation for what it takes to make the sporting side a success. It is heartbreaking.
It is absolutely heartbreaking to see. Even I am pissed.

NotQuiteManc

Silverlining?

I wonder if Rangers vs PSV result will influence United's next move in the transfer market plan.

Who am I kidding, what plan?

Blood Mage

We will sign someone 100%.

If we don’t the mods can ban me. If we do they can ban you.
That's fair enough. If we do sign someone it had better be someone who improves the team otherwise we might as well sign nobody. The season looks fecked regardless.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband

From the rumours you lot would have offered more than 200k per week to fecking Rabiot, insane. The entire board needs to be sacked.
Agreed but 10 years of decline won't be fixed overnight and people getting hysterical doesn't help themselves.

I have faith ETH will stabilise the team if he is allowed to.

Mood will change with some wins and dropping of the problem players.

United were never going to maintain top billing once the billions started to be available to other clubs. That's fine too as one club can only have so many players.
Ownership and Sporting direction matters and United need to change that. No doubt. It will come too.

United will be back it will just take a while.

mikeyt

Could've done with him here but I'm pleased we're not giving good (not great players) silly money and as for his mums commission, she can do one!

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Same problem he had at PSG, his mother just sees him far better than he actually is, his market value collapsed when he moved to Juventus, she doesn't realize how bad he was last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.