Adrien Rabiot | signs 1 year deal at Juventus. See you all next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

R'hllor

Sooo, we have squad full of cnuts, our solution? Add few more of those in :lol:. Not gonna lie, find this whole thing a bit funny, some fake, obnoxious bunch among fan base doesnt deserve better.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Not a surprise we're ending up with uninspiring mediocrity like this guy, who in the most literal sense could be a marginal upgrade on McFred. Writing was on the wall when the only 'big' signing we got done was overpaying 15-20 million euro for Martinez.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Anyone have any idea what kind of fee is being branded about?

For some reason this one feels more solid then the Arnautovic links

Speako

I bet Pep's on the phone to Klopp right now, with an early Monday beer in hand. "Seen the absolute state of this Jurgen, hilarious my friend".

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I'm starting to think people don't realise that McFred are still decent players and a lot better than many other midfielders out there. They aren't going to win you the Premier League, in all likelihood, and they may not even be good enough for top four. But yes, they are better than a lot of other players. Rabiot is, in my opinion, a downgrade based on everything I'm looking at, when it comes to both stats and Juventus fan opinions.
This. It’s just a double pivot of them is uninspired and neither can play as a deep-lying playmaker. Play either one or both in a system where they can play box-to-box and look to actively win the ball back, and they are both decent options.

Teja

Anyone have any idea what kind of fee is being branded about?

For some reason this one feels more solid then the Arnautovic links
They were asking for 15m way back in June so I assume (hope!) a little lower than that?

Affirmation

This club is in the absolute gutter. All that 'cleaning out toxic characters' just to bring in this twat, and don't even get me started on Arnautovic. Embarrassing.

Adamsk7

He’s apparently a bit of a nob and obviously having his Karen mum around is not the best scenario BUT I don’t think he’s a bad player - certainly a level above McFred, although that’s no indicator on anything.

I think if we had at least two good midfielders already I’d be pretty happy with this as a bench option for €15m. The issue is this is clearly a panic buy and he’s coming in to be first choice.

The biggest thing for me is I am looking at this trying to find positives - has been a France regular, at a big club already etc. I just want to sign a player where I don’t need to make justifications because that’s what this board always serves us up

Born2Lose

Horrible decision to go after him.

Ends our De Jong move atleast.

As if this guy is the 2nd best option for us.

Fact is Ten Hag and the board haven't delivered this summer window. Rabiot and Arnautovic would make this a 4/10 window.
4/10 is being very generous. He didn't even start his first signing yesterday and we've replaced Henderson as second choice with Heaton.

MrSingh2002

No chance.

This is simply a panic buy after McFred possibly giving their worst ever performance for us. Will have no impact on other business.
I disagree but we'll know within 3 weeks anyway so no drama.

cyberman

This club is in the absolute gutter. All that 'cleaning out toxic characters' just to bring in this twat, and don't even get me started on Arnautovic. Embarrassing.
I keep seeing this, why is he a toxic character? What has he done at Juve?

R'hllor

Oh, completely forgot about this prick agent and surroundings, thats gonna be fun, bet no noises there.

Loony BoB

He is on 175k right now. Why should he demand less at this point in his career?
I don't like the signing, but I think there is every chance he'll take a pay cut if it's a better deal than what he'll get anywhere else that will cover more than just this coming season.

Reyoji-Utd

He doesnt need to be the best MF in Europe, just need to be better than what we have and has what EtH wants from his MF so he can get his tactics and play his system as soon as possible.

Tbh, we could see what we got as a squad yesterday and it prove that EtH wont last this season if he doeant get more players in. Our MF is non existence and our attacking are missing bodies as well as quality.

MattofManchester

Oh god, just end the club now why don't you.

Better than watching it turn into a laughing stock any more.

This is beyond painful to watch.

Erik the Red

Serious question - is there any way that this signing could be considered alongside De Jong, rather than as an alternative? If so, would the Cafe prefer him alongside De Jong, or one of Fred / McTominay?

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
No chance.

This is simply a panic buy after McFred possibly giving their worst ever performance for us. Will have no impact on other business.
I thought United was very poor at transfers -- very slow, takes forever to cut a deal?

So in this case, we cut a deal worth millions within 24hrs now? Murtough is amazing.

I like this change at United. Give Murtough a lifetime contract.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Funnily enough the ball ache is probably negotiating with his mother

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Anything is better than McFred for another season at this point. But I’d rather we sign Tielemans if we aint get De Jong.

Shark

@NotShark
This is only a decent signing if we somehow get De Jong over the line too. On it's own I can't get behind it. Juve fans don't seem too fussed to see him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.