Adrien Rabiot | signs 1 year deal at Juventus. See you all next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
le mama du rabiot wants 10 million? Well she can feck right off then.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I'll take your word for it then :angel:
Paredes has the same issue that Rabiot has had lately where you could rightfully claim that they are unimpactful but Paredes is also a poor defender.

lsd

The Oracle
I've never seen him play, all I've seen is stat whores comparing him to McTominay and Scott comes out on top(!)

Please tell me he's better than McFred...

He plays regular for France he is better than McTominey.

On the pitch he seems fine behaviour wise. I think he was the one having a go at Pogba during the Euros for losing possession.

Acquire Me

Pogba was great with them and he's 10 times the player Rabiot is. Its really like comparing Veron to Cleverley with the difference that the latter doesn't come to blows with players and has a Karen as his mother/agent
I dont think Pogba is great at all. Very technical gifted player, but I find him a liability most times. His mentality is so bad it hurts. His work rate is none existent. He can be good in WC/EC. I think the reason for that is the bubble effect. He lives with the players and everything is about the team and next match. But hey, enjoy him and best of luck with him.

I am not saying for sure Rabiot will be the best signing for us, but I can see him doing good for us. I will stay positive until proven otherwise.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Pay a big fee for a player Juventus would pay to get rid of to slash their wage bill, AND pay the players drama magnet of a manager/mother a 10 MILLION euro comission?

As if being all in for the mid-table racist wasnt bad enough. This transfer video is easily one of the most shocking spectacles I have ever seen from this club. Fergie was allowed blunders like Bebe because he got it right more often than not, but now we are just picking players who are past their prime to "bolster the squad", at a time where the squad needs improvement,not bolstering.

What the actual feck is happening to our club?

cyberman

No its not but if you wish to stick your head in the sand go for it. Let me ask you a question though. If he was so good then why we didn't go for him immediately? Why no one else want him?
Because our midfield will be structured differently from not having de Jong in there. There’s a midfield with De Jong and without, Rabiot can fit in the without column

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
God knows if he flops but this is feeling like our Xhaka type transfer.

Hopefully he is better.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Because our midfield will be structured differently from not having de Jong in there. There’s a midfield with De Jong and without, Rabiot can fit in the without column
On that front, it's surprising that people fail to realize that Verratti and Rabiot were pretty good partners. Verratti plays a similar role to De Jong.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
That's a bit BS considering that the only redeeming thing in this guy is that he can play (badly) in numerous role. Anyway why did we insisted on De Jong rather then went straight to Rabiot? Why no one else want the guy if he is so good?

devilish

I dont think Pogba is great at all. Very technical gifted player, but I find him a liability most times. His mentality is so bad it hurts. His work rate is none existent. He can be good in WC/EC. I think the reason for that is the bubble effect. He lives with the players and everything is about the team and next match. But hey, enjoy him and best of luck with him.

I am not saying for sure Rabiot will be the best signing for us, but I can see him doing good for us. I will stay positive until proven otherwise.
Pogba was one of the finest creative midfielders in the Serie A and with Juventus. He had reached heights there that Rabiot can only dream of reaching. His signing is pretty much in line to when Liverpool signed Rush back or when we signed Hughes back

Bestietom

We should go all out for Milinkovic Savic as we ain't getting De Jong. Then offer Van de Beek and another player in deal for Antony.

WPMUFC

The mother wants 10 million of commission

if we sign this twat, and this is confirmed, nothing has changed and ETH is just the next fall guy.

"The right players or we'll look internally" - Rabiot has not been seriously linked at all the whole off-season.

Acquire Me

Pogba was one of the finest creative midfielders in the Serie A and with Juventus. He had reached heights there that Rabiot can only dream of reaching. His signing is pretty much in line to when Liverpool signed Rush back or when we signed Hughes back
I agree. He might be one of the best in the world when it comes to creativity. His strong and fast. I am not taking that from him. I rather have a less creative player, less strong and fast, but who are more rounded. Better work rate and better mentality is better for the long run. Pogba can be world class sometimes, but he lack the work rate and got a bad mentality. He should work for the team and not Paul Pogba.

Mmm-Qatarian

The mother wants 10 million of commission

I understand Rabiot's mother has been known to cause problems but to be entirely fair, do we know if this source is at all credible?

I'm sad enough to keep a fairly good track on transfer news and I have never even heard of Carmine Panarella.

Devil1

BRANDED: Part Time dipper supporter
Rabiot- feck me we have really hit rock bottom

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
This is a account with 54 followers.
Too late, people have taken it as truth.

Some of the tweets posted on caf are hilariously bad, maybe someone should create new account and start posting shit on twitter and then post the same link on caf.

Loony BoB

Comparing McTominay to anyone with stats prove how misleading stats can be.

Even a blind man can tell Scott is not cut out for premier league football.
Most people said the same thing about Fletcher, Wes Brown and O'Shea for a fair few seasons. A lot of our fans seem to have this mentality that if they aren't good enough to be a guaranteed starter for Manchester United then they don't belong in any PL team's squad. It's ridiculous hyperbole, imagine if you had to read about people saying it about you at your own job. Most players we loan/sell/release to other clubs tend to go on to do a good job at the other clubs. Shawcross, Evans, Welbeck, Lingard, Smalling, Blind, Zaha all spring to mind as players that were/are still PL quality despite being lambasted as trash at United. I know "fans will be fans" but damn, we say Barca fans are trash while we're lambasting every single one of our own players as if they had slandered our mothers or something.

Sorry, slight rant over :D

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Too late, people have taken it as truth.

Some of the tweets posted on caf are hilariously bad, maybe someone should create new account and start posting shit on twitter and then post the same link on caf.
Agreed mate.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
If you're saying what I think you're saying, this is very gross.
@mods, this poster is deliberately winding me up about brighton’s two goals at the weekend and violating my rights.

Superunknown

as she’s french i guess the pair of us could turn her into a manchester version of the eiffel tower.

we could also charge people money to climb to the top of us, which we could then use to buy new signings with.
:lol:

BuzzKillington

I’m fine with him if he’s cheap and on a low salary. £175k pw net, £18m transfer fee + £10m commission to his shrew of a mother is not cheap (if true).

Loony BoB

He plays regular for France he is better than McTominey.

On the pitch he seems fine behaviour wise. I think he was the one having a go at Pogba during the Euros for losing possession.
First team starter for French national team, hardly rock bottom...
This isn't the French team that won the World Cup. France 2022:

Friendly (H) vs Ivory Coast, 2-1 victory
Friendly (H) vs South Africa, 5-0 victory
Nations League (H) vs Denmark, lost 1-2
Nations League (A) vs Croatia, drew 1-1
Nations League (A) vs Austria, drew 1-1
Nations League (H) vs Croatia, lost 0-1

Yes, he plays for France. Make of it what you want to, France are a team with Mbappé, Benzema, Kanté, Tchouaméni, Lloris, Pavard, Hernandez, Koundé, Konaté and more, and they can't get a competitive win this year in four attempts, and have lost both of their home games.

Mainoldo

No its not but if you wish to stick your head in the sand go for it. Let me ask you a question though. If he was so good then why we didn't go for him immediately? Why no one else want him?
Could you not ask the same questions about Boussuma or Frenkie DeJong?

grahamo

I think He is still an improvement on what We've got. Maybe he just hasn't found a place to call home yet... Like Cantona. As for his agent Ma. All agents are toxic

Mike Smalling

Just spoke to an Italian colleague who is Juventus fan. In this words Rabiot is "not good at the part where he has to use his feet" and "massively overpaid". Will fit right in.

devilish

Could you not ask the same questions about Boussuma or Frenkie DeJong?
Frenkie is wanted by Chelsea and his contract situation with Barcelona would scare any club with an actual DOF in place. Arsenal and West Ham wanted Bissouma

WPMUFC

Just spoke to an Italian colleague who is Juventus fan. In this words Rabiot is "not good at the part where he has to use his feet" and "massively overpaid". Will fit right in.

A guy that does nothing well, but might be a slight Mctominay improvement. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.