Adrien Rabiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone

Something

Was highly rated few years ago but I haven't been following his career for a while. Surprised he's only 27. Anyone knows how he's been doing with Juventus? Wroth a punt?

Kramer

Isn’t Nicolo Schira a certified bullshitter?

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG

Was highly rated few years ago but I haven't been following his career for a while. Surprised he's only 27. Anyone knows how he's been doing with Juventus? Wroth a punt?
No. He's a lazy entitled brat. Will look good on occasions but not what you need at United. Hard pass.

And his mother is pure poison.

Andersons Dietician

His agent must be the same guy that represents Gaitan.

Mainoldo

I think it would be an excellent signing. Gives the defensive balance De Jong would need. Absolute tool but if he has a winning mentality who cares.

croadyman

I think it would be an excellent signing. Gives the defensive balance De Jong would need. Absolute tool but if he has a winning mentality who cares.
Yeah can't make my mind up about him, however it's coming from bs sources so won't worry

mu4c_20le

Probably just using our name but whoever lands him for 15m will be getting a bargain

(...)

Supports
Arsenal
I don't follow Serie a, what happened to this guy? Was he that bad for Juventus ? I really like him everytime he plays for France and he had some really high-level games with PSG (away at Madrid was a masterclass)
I know he's dumb and his mum is a nuisance, but for 15mil, it seems to be a bargain.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
BS source isn't it?

But signing Rabiot is big warning alarm imo because ten Hag is known with him giving players instructions and sometime play players out of position that he believes is players' best position for the system. Rabiot has this history record of refusing to play in position where the manager believes is his best position at PSG (manager wanted him as DM but he sees himself as no 8). I have doubt this type of player would work well with ten Hag.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
This guy is extremely unprofessional. No way we are interested considering recent Ducker article about how our background check has improved and we rejected 4 players because of that

Suv666

One of the players who had immense talent but wasted it all due to a shite attitude.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He was very press resistant at PSG. No idea how he has improved at Juve. Bur we don't need anymore bad apples.

Stay away

Funny - because last time when there was a rumor that Pogba could be sold, this guy and Eriksen was my choice of replacements. Both were getting near to their end of contract.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Too lightweight for English game has always been my impression of him.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I’d have taken him before he went to Juve but nah not anymore feck him.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He's no lightweight, he's even pretty strong physically. The problem is, he's lazy AF.
Just one of those who gives me the impression he'd go missing in a two down to Leeds/Burnley type scenario away from home when you need to really dig in as the tackles are flying around. Could be wrong but just my feeling.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He himself isn't particularly an issue, the issue is Véronique.

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
If he had that then Juve wouldn't let him go. His wage packet is ridiculously big. Looks like a trend that many of the clubs who out bid us for players we wanted are stuck with them on stupid high wages.

Same with the Pog - if he had a winning mentality then he'd fight as Ronaldo does. Pog and Raboit are a pair of expensive tools who are best off elsewhere.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Career has nosedived since he decided to let mummy make calls to club owners ranting about her little one not getting minutes.

Clown. Avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.