Adrien Rabiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraxas

I've never seen him have a good game. It's probably not a valid sample size, but he's one of those where I must have missed the great ones since he seems to be floating around top clubs.

flappyjay

I've never seen him have a good game. It's probably not a valid sample size, but he's one of those where I must have missed the great ones since he seems to be floating around top clubs.
Reminds me of Lassana Diarra played for Arsenal, Chelsea and Madrid so you would assume he was a world beater but in reality he was just a decent player.

MrEleson

I’ve watched him plenty and he’s a painfully average player with a languid style of play. Never looks like he’s giving it his all on the pitch. Technique wise, he’s just a deluxe Scott Mctominay.

Idxomer

No one should be paying anything for him, one year reamining on his contract and must be earning a lot after his free transfer.

He isn't worth anything more than his wages.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Can see Everton making a move but I think he'll go for about 10 million.

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
Better overall player than Mc Tominay and better on the ball than Fred. Won't take more than 6-8 Millions per year, so don t really understand why we would say no.

Only issue is his mother, but I won't be against a duo him and you know who...

At 15M, it's a big yes.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
For the quoted price he seems to be good value to provide competition and depth in CM. Just don't know what his wage demand is. I just can't see Arsenal can offer him more than 150k per week as squad player.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Sadly, Rabiot is exactly the type of player I think that we are likely to end up signing...:rolleyes:

RVN1991

I thought we wanted to clear the dressing room of underachieving divas? Hard pass, not anywhere near good enough and too much baggage.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Expect us making a last day panic bid of 30m after failing to sign FDJ all summer.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
I'm sure Newcastle can snap him up
I am sure Arteta will look at him. After all Arsenal was interested in Arthur Melo back in January so Arteta wants another CM in the team for depth. 15M seems reasonable for the risk.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I am sure Arteta will look at him. After all Arsenal was interested in Arthur Melo back in January so Arteta wants another CM in the team for depth. 15M seems reasonable for the risk.
Arteta would likely steer way clear over Rabiot. He doesn't want a cirucs.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Arteta would likely steer way clear over Rabiot. He doesn't want a cirucs.
Is his mom/agent still an issue? Rabiot is a deep lying CM who can play along with Xhaka/Partey in a midfield 2 with Odegaard as #10. A good squad option for 15m. He is 27 so he should be fully developed as a player already. Coach should know by now what he can bring to the team. I know nothing about Arsenal's transfer business but 15m seems like a good budget option.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Sadly, Rabiot is exactly the type of player I think that we are likely to end up signing...:rolleyes:
This guy saw the future

:(

EDIT: sorry for bumping old thread.

Bojan Djordjic

Another poor passer in the pivot. Exactly what we need. Can’t believe this club. People have been giving Murtough a period of grace now but I think these two transfers today show us we’re not going to see a recruitment revolution. Players ETH has played with and bargain bucket cast offs.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Another poor passer in the pivot. Exactly what we need. Can’t believe this club. People have been giving Murtough a period of grace now but I think these two transfers today show us we’re not going to see a recruitment revolution. Players ETH has played with and bargain bucket cast offs.
Except for last season, his stats have been pretty good.

mu4c_20le

I knew we were linked a few weeks ago...thought I was going crazy. I was okay with it back then as well.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
He is a pretty good player, especially for the price. However he is not from Ajax or Eredivisie, so it seems like Man Utd finally changed from buying from that market exclusively this summer.

Lynty

Fantastic player. I've always said it. Steal of the summer. :wenger:

Kinky Melinky

There goes our dressing room spirit! The lad comes with a circus off the pitch. United are so incredibly frustrating in the transfer market for such a massive club

Storm

There goes our dressing room spirit! The lad comes with a circus off the pitch. United are so incredibly frustrating in the transfer market for such a massive club
He played 28 times for Juve last year and he's just the type of player we need, he will be an instant improvement on our current midfield.
He hasn't been a problem with Juve I think some are going back to his PSG days, him with Frenkie will transform our team.

DevilRed

Hope we don't go in, but some would take him for 15m.
beggars can’t be choosers. For 15m he would be worth the gamble just to get rid of mcfred.

But this HAS to be in conjunction with FDJ or another midfielder. It can’t possibly be the only signing we make in midfield ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.