AFCON Egypt 2019

el3mel

10 terrible minutes for Ghaha ended in an inevitable goal for Tunisia.

el3mel

1-1 in the dying minutes. Own goal.

What a ridiculous goal to concede.

steve zizou

It's bigger than that, honest!
1-1 Ghana equalise with an own goal in injury time.

Serves Tunisia right. The time wasting has been shocking since they went ahead.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Tunisian goalie wanted to do a Kepa. Got subbed off in the last few seconds and didn't wanna go.

He eventually went off, looking mad as hell.

Hopefully Ghana win and the Tunisian sub goalie does not get near a single one.

el3mel

Tunisia to QF. Scored all their pens. The sub goal did his job by saving 1.

el3mel

The QF games :

Senegal-Benin
Tunisia - Madagascar

Nigeria - South Africa
Algeria - Ivory Coast

el3mel

Tunisia and Benin reached QF without winning a single match so far.

steve zizou

It's bigger than that, honest!
Useless boys.

Supporting Madagascar now :wenger:
Starting to think the team is cursed. They've somehow managed to break our hearts in every way imaginable. Last time I fully enjoyed Ghana at a major tournament was the 2006 World Cup.

jus2nang

Supports
Arsenal
Starting to think the team is cursed. They've somehow managed to break our hearts in every way imaginable. Last time I fully enjoyed Ghana at a major tournament was the 2006 World Cup.
You didn't enjoy CAN 2008 or WC2010? Great rides (that ultimately ended in heartbreak).

At least I didn't go into this tournament with much hope. It's one of our weakest squads in years, but Appiah is a useless coach; need a goal, need to take the game to the opposition? Ok, take off a hard working creative influence and bring on an old fat man that can't run....

nii putu

I haven't watched any Ghana since Brazil. What they did there was embarrassing and the only way out is when every member of that Brazil 14 squad gets faded out, or better still the leaders of that embarrassing move.

We need our national team back. Not these politically motivated, money induced greedy bastards

villain

Hates Beyoncé
They’re very unserious. Half of them are overweight and can’t run.
We need to start from scratch honestly - from 2010 we should’ve been investing towards the future because our under 18s & under 21s at that time were very good and performed well in the two AFCONs after that, and we did well in WC 2014 too.
Since then the pipeline of talent has run dry and were stuck with these useless goats for the foreseeable future.

NYAS

Alright, Chukwueze isn’t just a false alarm. The kid is a serious talent.

NYAS

Haven't seen him play other than against us now, but Bafana Bafana have the ability of making some look like superstars.
He has been very impressive in the other games in this AFCON as well as for Villarreal. He seems to be quite consistent for his age which is a major plus.

el3mel

South Africa have done absolutely nothing in this game. It makes our loss even far worse.